It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Results: What happened to missing flight MH370? -- A shocking result!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is just the inevitable result of people no longer listening to the news.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: stargatetravels
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

It just reinforces what most of the international members already know about many of the American members on this site.
And people wonder why there's so much hatred, ignorance and bigotry on ATS?

WOW.

Sigh...right right...ya.

Its the Americans...they are the dumb ones in our societies.

Right. Stupid Americans...

MM

For all those that keep saying oh it's a error etc.... If it was an error then why just on the American vote??

Also...

If you think it is a protest or troll vote... why only the Americans???

Korg.

I think you misunderstand my post. Its not that I think its a troll vote or a mistake. I think a missing plane is not important enough to judge stupidity of any populace. Or the superior intellect of any other.

The very countries that call "Americans" dumb as a whole are just as stupid and enslaved as the rest. In most countries- even more so, with a populace just as brainwashed and lost as my little American dystopia.

My point is...using this poll to bash American stupidity is hilarious when coming from countries stocked with people just as stupid as Americans.

MM
edit on 11-5-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Wait.....26% of ATS users in the United States never heard about it?!?!?!?!? How is that even possible? Even totally non-political people I know (as in NEVER discuss politics) knew about this flight being missing. No theory, but they knew! How could anyone walk out the door, or go online, and hear nothing? First I heard was from a church member! Where do these people live, anyway?

As an American, I find this appalling.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Where do these people live, anyway?

Here?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: brianporter

Surely you see the Irony...

In any case I found the original Gallup poll:

www.gallup.com...

As clearly stated in the poll Europeans had a similar percentage in 1999. You should know your source material before you try to reference it.

Here is a more recent poll that shows EU countries were even worse a few years later.

doubtfulnews.com...
edit on 11-5-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, here, but where here? Caves? Remote places with no access to news, but access to ATS? I don't watch the news regularly at all (local stuff is seriously boring and useless, and don't have the set on for national), but I heard about this. How people on this site, of all places, where it's been discussed so much, could have heard nothing, is astounding to me.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Sadly these results confirm one of two things:

1) If it didn't happen in the US then Americans don't know, don't care, or are not told about it.

2) Americans have a sense of humour.

edit on 11-5-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Mybe it's a double bluff and maybe it's to see how dumb people are believing fake polls and commenting without research and for people who say its because Americans have a sense of humour ! Come on grow up

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Many will question the reliability of the results and security of voting systems used in the election the President and Congress of the US but will put 100% faith in an internet poll open to anonymous visitors, that probably can be manipulated through any of several simple actions and location data in the result, some of which can also be in error, is assumed accurate.

There's your story...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It's been a while since I replied to anything, Sept. 12, 2013, to be exact, but since this recent MH370 poll has been posted, I find myself in a position where I must offer some added discussion regarding this poll. I took the time to read the many postings to this thread, to allow me to get familiar with what others have commented and posted.

The poll result in one USA category alone, is so unbelievable, that it warrants discussion, as to what could have skewed the results.

The 26% for those in the USA who claim to have never knew or heard of this event, is to me a highly questionable number and finding, but for reasons that need to be discussed, to be better considered.

26% of the total 3003 people, polled in the USA, comes out to exactly 780.78 people. This 780 total is a large number of people, in the category of not knowing, and is to me not only alarming, but unbelievable at the same time. Alarming, because for this many people to have never seen or heard of the MH370 event, is just to me, a clear indication of something else in the equation, that needs to be considered, to better understood why this category is so high.

The actual demographics, age, sex and race of those polled would be an added and much better indicator of why such a 26% figure exists, but for me, their exists a new and social category of pollster, that we need to admit exists, to intentionally influence and or taint such polls in such social sites.

The paid agents, shills are those that muddy the waters these days with their paid opinions and or their orchestrated efforts to influence what people think about and even to influence what people talk about or discuss in so called open forums.

Such disinformation types are a fact of life, and to see the USA figures with such a high percentage number that equates to 780 people, it is what allowed me to see that this high (%) figure, is in fact alarming, but only because it appears that the paid agents are out there in great numbers and in many categories.

On a personal level, I had some other questions as to where, who and how the poll was administered, but any negligence, oversight or just being lazy, is not as concerning, as to see proof evidence, that paid agents of disinformation are alive and well, as evidenced by the high numbers in this single poll question, shown for those polled in the USA.

Since paid agents of disinformation are a fact of life, then unless the official poster of this thread claims an error, some oversight that negates the polls findings, then I am left to conclude that only paid agents could have influenced such a high number from where it actually should be.

I will admit that we have a lot of ignorant and uninformed people in the USA, that don't care about MH370, but that is much different from not knowing or never having heard of the event. This is why I question this final poll result and why I felt some discussion was necessary to explain other possible factors, that could have influenced the high percentage of people, (780) that in the current USA poll results, shows "they never knew or heard of the MH370 event."

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxBlack

Good points but it could also simply be that some US members/guests answered the poll with a large quantity of sarcasm. MH370? Never heard of it...cause it's been all we heard and saw for a couple of months..

In any case, I was hoping that it was just a glitch in the polling codes but since we haven't heard from SO again, it would seem otherwise. it now seems to me that this is a clear indication that ATS polls can be manipulated by huge numbers, to divert the answer to a specific area. Not good.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
it's gotta be a sarcasm thing.

i didn't take the poll coz i didn't see the black hole answer.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Where do these people live, anyway?

Here?

THX THX THX!

That brought the biggest, richest belly laugh I've had in a long time.

Still chuckling over it.

LOL.

BTW, I think ATS needs to appoint you 'Brevity King of the Realm.'

BTW, what are your guesstimates as to the contributing factors for the 26%?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Astounding? Yes.

Impossible? No.

Truth is often stranger than fiction.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
As an ATS poll, I think it has to be a joke. between the news media coverage and the posts on here alone.
Maybe no one does watches the daily MSNBC reports on it

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
26% of Americans never heard of it eh? Hold on, let me put on my surprised face......

wait for it......

wait for it.......

nope couldn't get there. 26% of Americans don't know? HA! I suspect that number is artificially deflated because at least ATSers are more aware. No I fear the true number is probably closer to 30-40%.

Social engineering alive an well......stay stupid my fellow brothers and sisters, it suits you well. *sigh*

edit on 11-5-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It just reinforces what most of the international members already know about many of the American members on this site.

WOW.

Sigh...right right...ya.

MM

For all those that keep saying oh it's a error etc.... If it was an error then why just on the American vote??

Also...

Korg.

I think you misunderstand my post. Its not that I think its a troll vote or a mistake. I think a missing plane is not important enough to judge stupidity of any populace. Or the superior intellect of any other.

The very countries that call "Americans" dumb as a whole are just as stupid and enslaved as the rest. In most countries- even more so, with a populace just as brainwashed and lost as my little American dystopia.

My point is...using this poll to bash American stupidity is hilarious when coming from countries stocked with people just as stupid as Americans.

MM

Sorry but I think that is just ego talking or coming from someone who has never really travelled.

If an airliner disappears with 200 people on board in the 21st century and Americans don't think its news worthy, than they are in fact stupid. It's because this level of ignorance is so great in America, it makes it easy for the strongest military in the world to have unchecked power. Its this unchecked power that is the cause of so many woes in this world and the fault can be laid directly at the feet of those who DON'T know.....

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Astounding? Yes.

Impossible? No.

Truth is often stranger than fiction.

Not really

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

WOW.

Sigh...right right...ya.

MM

Also...

Korg.

MM

Sorry but I think that is just ego talking or coming from someone who has never really travelled.

If an airliner disappears with 200 people on board in the 21st century and Americans don't think its news worthy, than they are in fact stupid. It's because this level of ignorance is so great in America, it makes it easy for the strongest military in the world to have unchecked power. Its this unchecked power that is the cause of so many woes in this world and the fault can be laid directly at the feet of those who DON'T know.....

Ego? No sir. I am as dumb as anyone, as are you.

What I find a sure tell of stupidity, is a bunch of mindless apes cheering that they know more about reality and intelligence because they know about a missing plane.

OF COURSE the poll has been trolled. In fact, anyone from "any country" assuming it wasn't is showing just how "dumb" the common human on earth is.

This is ATS and there is a zero chance of 26% of the people who took the poll here not hearing about the plane.

My point is this...are you inventing things? Are you solving problems on this planet to aid the human race? Are you producing science discoveries? Are you free from slavery or even aware of your own stupidity?

All countries noted in this poll are filled with fools. A missing plane (knowledge of, or lack of) means nothing.

Alls I see are idiots using something stupid to call each other dumb, while they swallow the poisons handed to them with a smile.

Intelligent countries do not exist. And never have. It is always the same throughout history- weak stupid masses under the control of a privileged stupid few.

MM

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

A friend of mine and I went out for coffee last week and she told me about this theory regarding flight 370.

humansarefree.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join