It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
New Member here, been lurking for a while on and off. Love the content..........I am no govt shill that's for sure,read the threads on such. On some threads I've been very tempted to comment, but I like to remain in the shadows, and so forth for the most part. American born and bred, joined the Navy at 19, received some good training in Digital Electronics, before the internet. But I would by no means tell my kid that joining the military now a days is a good thing. I believe 911 was a govt conspiracy and so on, no doubt in my mind. Basically I've just recently woken up to the reality..........Which is the US Govt does not have the peoples best interest at heart. Which is so very sad...........
I am a truth seeker and rebel at heart, read the book ( Gangs Of America,The Rise of Corporate Greed, and The Disabling of America. Old book, before the Citizens United Decision passed. Very boring read..................but informative. Recently read The Culling Of Man, and couldn't put it down. It's free in PDF format, but beware Catholics, the author bashes you'ins pretty well. I've been an electrician, telephone installler/internet technician. But recently I have struck out, and am now self employed. I got fed up with the current corporatocracy treatment of their employees. I have a whole hell of a lot less stress now.
I am also fed plum up to the hilt, with the police state...........I also believe that Unions were a good thing at once upon a time. But not now, the leaders are govt shills, and sociopaths. I also believe that our founding fathers, weren't all good. They had a motive....... and sometimes I drink too much and tend to have rants. Just being honest, Love You'ins at ATS

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCowboyWay

Welcome to ATS TheCowboyWay and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Nice intro !

Welcome to ATS. Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You'ins is quick thanks.......
a reply to: SonoftheSun

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Be warned, drunken rants do happen sometimes...I have seen it!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Welcome, Cowboy! It's always nice to see new members who seem concerned about whether WE will accept YOU!

Never fear, we welcome everybody here, folks who have unusual ideas or folks who want to put everyone straight.

Glad you are less stressed now, maybe you can give me some tips... Again, WELCOME!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Welcome to the rabbit hole. Nice intro, look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Choose wisely...

Des

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I choose the Red Pill BTW lol.....Thanks to all ....Dont mean to leave nobody out

a reply to: Destinyone

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thanks, hope to c u 2
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Kind of Scary reply, lol I'm guessing you are kind of dramatic....

a reply to: Darkblade71

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I have thought about changing my name to something cool. Like Wrabbit, (how deep does the rabbit hole go?) But WTH I'm just an ole boy that stands for something. Be that as it may..............No need for dramatics.....it's cool just to be me

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thanks

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If you use Firefox with No Script the pop ups are not a problem.....

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
lol Only when greeting new members.
After that I get kind of dull and boring.

Unless provoked....lol
or I drink to much coffee....

c(_) *sip*

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hey! Welcome
edit on 15-5-2014 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Thank You All...........I must admit that, just the other day I drank a lil bit.........
and had a sudden urge to reach my 20 post's so i may or may have not, rampaged on your post's. It wasn't meant to be kibosching on your freedoms and bloodthirsty s#!^ like that........lol..............just being a free thinking individual. I try to respect everyone's liberties and so forth. Love you'ins guys, it's the cowboy way..............

join