It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Ignored Boko Haram’s Slaughter of Hundreds of Christians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hmmm.

What did Hillary and Barack know, and when ?

Add another drop of tragedy to the story of America’s reluctant, no-boots-on-the-ground operation in Libya in 2011: Weapons that were never secured after Muammar Gaddafi’s ouster made their way to Boko Haram, the Islamist terrorist organization now holding hundreds of Nigerian girls. Last May, Boko Haram staged an attack in the town of Bama, killing 55 innocents and freeing 100 prisoners. That month Reuters ran a story by Tim Cocks headlined “Nigeria’s Islamists staging bolder, deadlier comeback.” It explained:

The Bama attack showed their [Boko Haram's] substantial firepower, including machine guns, large numbers of rocket propelled grenades (RPGs) and pick-up trucks mounted with anti-aircraft guns, a sign the weapons flood from the Libyan war that helped rebels seize parts of Mali last year has reached Nigeria, officials say.

Unsecured Libyan Weapons Went to Boko Haram

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

You tell me. I was referring to your statement when I used "people like us" because you used "people like YOU."

"I am Muslim and i fight everyday almost to educate people like YOU!"

Infidels?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
so according to them, they are muslim and YOU are not. I didnt stick all Muslims into the extremist violent group. But they are muslim and they need to have their perverted version of Islam wiped from the face of the earth

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

You tell me. I was referring to your statement when I used "people like us" because you used "people like YOU."

Infidels?

" People like YOU "meaning uneducated about Islam , sorry were not able to grasp what was Obvious.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
That makes sense let's blame Clinton instead of not blaming that nation for not dealing with their own problem. Enough of America being the world's police let it deal with it's own problems for a change. I'm fed up with my tax dollars being spent dealing with problems that are not ours. If the armchair generals care so much why not join up and request to go and fight these people.

why don't YOU save us some money and enlist.

do something for others for a change.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: tinner07
I highly doubt she helped them. The whole worVH eld MSM ignores the BS the muslims create. And don't go off trying to seperate islam from the boko haram. They are muslim

No ! Boko Haram are not Muslims! The umma (Muslim community/ nation) does not recognize them as "Muslims" they are a group of sick disgusting people Who are very very evil and misguided!

They are ‎ Khawārij

From their essentially political position, the Kharijites developed extreme doctrines that further set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shiʿa Muslims. The Kharijites were particularly noted for adopting a radical approach to Takfir, whereby they declared other Muslims to be unbelievers and therefore deemed them worthy of death.

I am Muslim and i fight everyday almost to educate people like YOU! Who lack knowledge and try to stick us all in one category!
If you Wish to educate your self you can start by reading my thread on the subject .

Khawarij are NoT Muslims ,Link

So why hasn't the umma declared a jihad against these evil disgusting people?

Maybe your time would be better spent battling these evil terrorists instead of "battling people like us."

They have! Through education NOT blood!.

However their are groups that do fight off these khwaraij ..but the Media does not do a good job of separating them. They mash all Muslims together as one .

"Battling people like us" who is "us" and what battle are you talking about? Last i checked the "battle" was taking place on predominantly Muslim lands?

lol!!!! education? wtf?

where are the 300 school girls and the 59 teen boys they burnt to death?

the hundreds of christians they killed early this week?

yeah, education is the answer.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

so according to them, they are muslim and YOU are not. I didnt stick all Muslims into the extremist violent group. But they are muslim and they need to have their perverted version of Islam wiped from the face of the earth

Are you sure you wernt trying to categorize all Muslims into the same group?

I highly doubt she helped them. The whole world MSM ignores the BS the muslims create. And don't go off trying to seperate islam from the boko haram. They are muslim

I will agree that their innovative Ideology needs to be eradicated.
However doing it in a way that spills blood should not be an option.just saying

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Exploiting the abduction of these girls to gin up partisan political rhetoric is not much better than Boko Harum in my estimation. But that's just me.

yes, it's just you.

why do you think it's ok for them to kidnap 300 christian girls?

or just ignore it??

shouldn't the left be screaming to high heaven about this?

war on women and all that?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

I highly doubt she helped them. The whole worVH eld MSM ignores the BS the muslims create. And don't go off trying to seperate islam from the boko haram. They are muslim

No ! Boko Haram are not Muslims! The umma (Muslim community/ nation) does not recognize them as "Muslims" they are a group of sick disgusting people Who are very very evil and misguided!

They are ‎ Khawārij

From their essentially political position, the Kharijites developed extreme doctrines that further set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shiʿa Muslims. The Kharijites were particularly noted for adopting a radical approach to Takfir, whereby they declared other Muslims to be unbelievers and therefore deemed them worthy of death.

I am Muslim and i fight everyday almost to educate people like YOU! Who lack knowledge and try to stick us all in one category!
If you Wish to educate your self you can start by reading my thread on the subject .

Khawarij are NoT Muslims ,Link

So why hasn't the umma declared a jihad against these evil disgusting people?

Maybe your time would be better spent battling these evil terrorists instead of "battling people like us."

They have! Through education NOT blood!.

However their are groups that do fight off these khwaraij ..but the Media does not do a good job of separating them. They mash all Muslims together as one .

"Battling people like us" who is "us" and what battle are you talking about? Last i checked the "battle" was taking place on predominantly Muslim lands?

lol!!!! education? wtf?

where are the 300 school girls and the 59 teen boys they burnt to death?

the hundreds of christians they killed early this week?

yeah, education is the answer.

Sadly I don't know..... But do you think bringing more blood shed is the answer?
The more people that know the more ears that can be reached.
But when you have a group that are motivated by greed and power ..unfortunately diplomatic reasoning and education might not be fully effective, I must addmit . but one has to remain optimistic no doubt ..

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Infidels?

" People like YOU "meaning uneducated about Islam , sorry were not able to grasp what was Obvious.

are these idiots not muslim?

why do you let them rampage a whole country?

coz you have no control, do you. no you don't.

if it wasn't so tragic it would be funny.

(post by tsingtao removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Infidels?

No they are NOT Muslims. Ever heard of the term "wolf in a sheep's clothing".
Sorta like the west burrow babtist church for example... The members feel they are "Christians" but their actions and extreme doctrine would suggest otherwise correct?.

"Why do I let them rampage a whole country" I am an American citizen , with my own problems.. I do my part through education and speaking out about these monsters.. Maybe we should direct that question tward world leaders who have "control"

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
[Quote Snipped for T&C violation]

Do you not see that your being extreme? Advocating violence &killing....
Why?
edit on 5/10/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Infidels?

They are Muslims like David Koresh and the Branch Davidians or Westboro Baptists Church are Christians. Althouth this is less about religion than it is ethnic back grounds. Just Boko targets Muslims or Christians, Nigeria also has Christian gangs/militas as will that target Mulsim and Christians. And yes they are just as bad their just not as many of them. Unlike say CAR where the Christian militias had the numbers and were slaughtering muslims. Of course that to was more ethnic than anything.

You see what the Europeans would when they took an African colony is pic one Ethnic group to rule over the others. They would Educate them, convert them to christianity and then back them with European guns and troops. When the Europeans left Africa it left these groups without the backing they once had and now the were on the reciving end of other ethnic groups getting pay back for years oppresion and at times ethnic cleansing. That they happen to be one religion or another has little to do with it. These are ethnic conflicts that go back generations.

As you now Boko was created in retalition for an attempt at ethnic cleansing by part of the Nigerian goverment and they began full on attacks in 2010 after the Nigerian Goverment began killing them along with their leader at the time.

Make no mistake the Nigerian Goverment is just as bad as Boko. Of course this is all viewed through western eyes with western morals. Nigeria is not the West.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

do you think bringing more blood shed is the answer?

Sometimes it's the only answer. And as long as it's the Boko Haram’s blood that soaks the ground, I have no problem with it.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
That makes sense let's blame Clinton instead of not blaming that nation for not dealing with their own problem. Enough of America being the world's police let it deal with it's own problems for a change. I'm fed up with my tax dollars being spent dealing with problems that are not ours. If the armchair generals care so much why not join up and request to go and fight these people.

why don't YOU save us some money and enlist.

do something for others for a change.

I have already done my time in the military how about you? You may want to work on your reading skills btw I said it is none of Americas business let Nigeria deal with their own problems.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sharia Law seems to be this groups goal. So with that being said I would say they are indeed Muslim!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It seems ats are ignoring the abduction of schoolgirls. Is it because of this www.dailymail.co.uk... ?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: symptomoftheuniverse
It seems ats are ignoring the abduction of schoolgirls. Is it because of this www.dailymail.co.uk... ?

How many "school girls" were killed by drone strikes in the middle east under Obama's orders?

I'm not ignoring anything! Anyone whom uses children in ANY sexual or violent manner is a scumbag and deserves things T&C prevents me from talking about.

Hypocrisy is what I am trying to show!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

Such a cute strawman. LoL!

I never said any of that, nor did I imply it. But, reasoned members will see what you did there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join