It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Ignored Boko Haram’s Slaughter of Hundreds of Christians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well this seems a little odd.

Looks like the State Department had plenty of warnings and info about the dreaded anti-Christian girl kidnapping outfit Boko Haram.

Hillary's own State Department apparently failed (on purpose?) to classify these guys as terrorists.

Wonder what caused this "over-sight" ?

For all we know now, She may have "helped" the Bokos in some sinister and secret and wicked ways.

Clinton is blaming the Nigerian Government for the girl kidnappings.

Hillary must have an explanation right?

While Hillary Clinton has been vocal in drawing attention to the plight of 200 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists in Nigeria, she was in fact complicit in aiding the militant group in a number of different ways, including delaying the designation of the outfit as a terrorist organization, arming its allies in Africa and ignoring the slaughter of hundreds of Christians when she was Secretary of State.

Clinton reacted to the news that 200 schoolgirls had been kidnapped by Boko Haram this week by blaming the Nigerian government. Clinton also took part in the viral #BringBackOurGirls Twitter campaign that was similarly backed by Michelle Obama.

However, when Clinton was warned in 2012 that the group had been responsible for slaughtering hundreds of Christians as part of a brutal attempt to Islamize Nigeria and obliterate Christianity, she did nothing and the State Department refused to add the group to a list of terrorist organizations despite massive pressure from Congress, the CIA and the FBI.

It seems there's some conflicting reports between Her State Department and some other facts

Time for another Investigation

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I highly doubt she helped them. The whole world MSM ignores the BS the muslims create. And don't go off trying to seperate islam from the boko haram. They are muslim

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

WOW!!! Love it when they get caught!!!!

Seems to me that Africa has become the new middle EAST for the US government and it's MSM propaganda arm while it tugs at America's heartstrings while most likely arming them and instigating more civil unrest?

Perhaps Hillary's new excuse will be, "At least they were killed and not forced into the sex slave business???? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"........

All this dude wants is MONEY for these girls! PAY EM!!!!! Ask the UN for the money! After all they are the ones whom have put Islamic countries in positions to support women's rights!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I could not help but notice her opening statement:

This is the perfect storm...

Yes, this is a tragedy now as it was then, but she did nothing while in office!?

ETA: The documentation is still online:

State Departments Ommissions and Distortions

Madam Secretary, I had wanted an audience with you to raise my concern over recent statements credited to the US Government, including at a congressional hearing in which I testified last month. These pronouncements from the State Department have distortions, omissions and in some cases clearly misrepresent facts on the ground in a manner that beclouds the crisis facing Nigeria and is ultimately deleterious to the quest for a peaceful and truthful resolution.
saharareporters.com...

edit on 8-5-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Where is our Drones now?

Seems like this scumbag is a perfect target.

This is tragic. I still would not commit troops.

Quit spying on us and put those drones to some good use.

We paid for them...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Where is our Drones now?

Seems like this scumbag is a perfect target.

This is tragic. I still would not commit troops.

Quit spying on us and put those drones to some good use.

We paid for them...

Problem with that!

These cowards will use the girls as shields!

Special Ops would be my call! They know where they are!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
I highly doubt she helped them. The whole world MSM ignores the BS the muslims create. And don't go off trying to seperate islam from the boko haram. They are muslim

There's only one thing 'they' understand: blood for blood. The Bush administration may have got many things wrong, but this they understood and received with stunning alacrity. Blood of innocents? No such thing. A thousand of theirs for one of ours solves the problem ... unless it needs to be ten thousand of theirs.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here's another article about this....

The State Department under Hillary Clinton fought hard against placing the al Qaeda-linked militant group Boko Haram on its official list of foreign terrorist organizations for two years. And now, lawmakers and former U.S. officials are saying that the decision may have hampered the American government’s ability to confront the Nigerian group that shocked the world by abducting hundreds of innocent girls.

Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. Blocked Terrorist Designation for Boko Haram

And remember this gem.....(2009)

The delegation led by McCain included three other senators; the Libyan one was composed of Muammar Qadhafi, his son Moutassim (who, as a national security adviser, had met in Washington, in April, the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton), and three senior officials. The U.S. side called Libya “an important ally in the war on terrorism”, stressing that “common enemies make better friends”.

Mc Cain and Hillary Liked Qadhafi

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Go figure!

Just goes to prove my point! War and murder is a profitable business and it is non partisan!

Just another example of the US government stealing freedom from the American people in the name of "Terrorism" while supplying them with weapons and supporting them!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That makes sense let's blame Clinton instead of not blaming that nation for not dealing with their own problem. Enough of America being the world's police let it deal with it's own problems for a change. I'm fed up with my tax dollars being spent dealing with problems that are not ours. If the armchair generals care so much why not join up and request to go and fight these people.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No ! Boko Haram are not Muslims! The umma (Muslim community/ nation) does not recognize them as "Muslims" they are a group of sick disgusting people Who are very very evil and misguided!

They are ‎ Khawārij

From their essentially political position, the Kharijites developed extreme doctrines that further set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shiʿa Muslims. The Kharijites were particularly noted for adopting a radical approach to Takfir, whereby they declared other Muslims to be unbelievers and therefore deemed them worthy of death.

I am Muslim and i fight everyday almost to educate people like YOU! Who lack knowledge and try to stick us all in one category!
If you Wish to educate your self you can start by reading my thread on the subject .

Khawarij are NoT Muslims ,Link

edit on 0547073155457th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You can read this. It might shed some light on your topic:

In a letter to the State Department dated May 2012, twenty prominent African studies scholars wrote Clinton to implore her to hold off on placing Boko Haram on the FTO list. Acknowledging the violence Boko Haram had perpetrated, the academics argued that “an FTO designation would internationalize Boko Haram, legitimize abuses by Nigeria’s security services, limit the State Department’s latitude in shaping a long term strategy, and undermine the U.S. Government’s ability to receive effective independent analysis from the region.”

The Nigerian government also wasn’t exactly clamoring for U.S. assistance against Boko Haram back in 2011. At the time, Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’awati Wal-Jihad — the actual full name of the group commonly called Boko Haram — was a threat only within Nigeria. Assistant Secretary of State Johnnie Carson described the group in 2012 testimony to the Senate as “not monolithic or homogenous” and “composed of several groups that remain primarily focused on discrediting the Nigerian government.”

There's also a nice piece at Media Matters with a bunch of source material.

Hope that helps.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Boko began in 2002 as a response to what was seen as ethnic cleansing by the local Nigerian Goverment. They remain mostly peaceful until 2009 when the Nigerian Goverment decided to crack down on them. They killed, captured and torchered many of them and then killed the groups leader and that lead Boko to begin an armed response.

Boko see traditional Muslims as their main enemy. However they have clashed with Christian gangs who are just a violent on occasion leading to both sides commiting terrible crimes on innocents. They do not seem to have ties to any other terrorist group and seem to have one goal, control of parts of the country. You have to remember that despite Nigeria being a country it has seprate ethinic groups which is where most of this is coming from.

You can call them a terrorist organization for politcal reasons but, they are more of ethnic rebel group that we see all over the world. Their tactics are crimminal but, then the Nigerian goverment has proven to be just as bad on occasion.

So what we have is a ethnic/relgious conflict that has drawn the worlds attention for the moment. Nothing the West can do is going to fix it and in the end one side will manage to slaugher enough of the other side that they will give up. Sadly that is the way things work in that part of the world.
edit on 8-5-2014 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

OF COURSE the uhhhhhh . . . super shrill, hostile, caustic, mean-spirited, angry, gritchy, arrogant globalist stooge would ignore Christians being attacked and kidnapped!

1. She's a dyed-in-the-wool globalist satanist.

2. She only cares about "the little people" and "for the children" in disingenuous, hypocritical, absurdly transparent sound-bites and not a microsecond longer.

3. IIRC, She's actually reported to be rather gleeful when the Communist, atheist et al folks make advances--and all the better over the dead bodies of Christians.

4. Besides, she wants to do her part to cheer on her genocidal bosses and colleagues as they facilitate all manner of deadly efforts to reduce the global population to 200-500 million.

5. Besides, she's just a very mean, nasty, evil person by all accounts of those who've worked around her and are now no longer under her spell.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

No ! Boko Haram are not Muslims! The umma (Muslim community/ nation) does not recognize them as "Muslims" they are a group of sick disgusting people Who are very very evil and misguided!

They are ‎ Khawārij

From their essentially political position, the Kharijites developed extreme doctrines that further set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shiʿa Muslims. The Kharijites were particularly noted for adopting a radical approach to Takfir, whereby they declared other Muslims to be unbelievers and therefore deemed them worthy of death.

I am Muslim and i fight everyday almost to educate people like YOU! Who lack knowledge and try to stick us all in one category!
If you Wish to educate your self you can start by reading my thread on the subject .

So why hasn't the umma declared a jihad against these evil disgusting people?

Maybe your time would be better spent battling these evil terrorists instead of "battling people like us."
edit on 8-5-2014 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

I highly doubt she helped them. The whole worVH eld MSM ignores the BS the muslims create. And don't go off trying to seperate islam from the boko haram. They are muslim

They are ‎ Khawārij

So why hasn't the umma declared a jihad against these evil disgusting people?

Maybe your time would be better spent battling these evil terrorists instead of "battling people like us."

They have! Through education NOT blood!.

However their are groups that do fight off these khwaraij ..but the Media does not do a good job of separating them. They mash all Muslims together as one .

"Battling people like us" who is "us" and what battle are you talking about? Last i checked the "battle" was taking place on predominantly Muslim lands?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Looks like the State Department had plenty of warnings and info about the dreaded anti-Christian girl kidnapping outfit Boko Haram.

Hillary's own State Department apparently failed (on purpose?) to classify these guys as terrorists.

For all we know now, She may have "helped" the Bokos in some sinister and secret and wicked ways.

Clinton is blaming the Nigerian Government for the girl kidnappings.

While Hillary Clinton has been vocal in drawing attention to the plight of 200 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists in Nigeria, she was in fact complicit in aiding the militant group in a number of different ways, including delaying the designation of the outfit as a terrorist organization, arming its allies in Africa and ignoring the slaughter of hundreds of Christians when she was Secretary of State.

Clinton reacted to the news that 200 schoolgirls had been kidnapped by Boko Haram this week by blaming the Nigerian government. Clinton also took part in the viral #BringBackOurGirls Twitter campaign that was similarly backed by Michelle Obama.

However, when Clinton was warned in 2012 that the group had been responsible for slaughtering hundreds of Christians as part of a brutal attempt to Islamize Nigeria and obliterate Christianity, she did nothing and the State Department refused to add the group to a list of terrorist organizations despite massive pressure from Congress, the CIA and the FBI.

It seems there's some conflicting reports between Her State Department and some other facts

Time for another Investigation

replace Boko Haram with Benghazi.

Looks like the State Department had plenty of warnings and info about Benghazi

For all we know now, She may have "helped" the Benghazi attackers in some sinister and secret and wicked ways.

Clinton is blaming the video for the terrorist attack.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
No surprise here. Her husband, Bill Clinton, stood by and watched the Rwanda massacre and did nothing while almost 1 million Africans were slaughtered.

Since the agenda in the west is likely to allow Africans to exterminate each other over time so the west can come in and take the natural resources its no surprise the Clintons, two NWO flunkies aid and abet African massacres.

Hillary Clinton probably was the worst Secretary of State in US history.
The lazy woman traveled and danced with the natives while Africa was devoured by Internecine strife as the continent fell into barbarity.
A KNOW NOTHING, DO NOTHING PAMPERED PIG who in office just stood by and took orders from the Council on Foreign Relations.

She just kept the seat warm for the true NWO Skull n Bones flunky John Kerry who is doing the NWO agenda by running around the world ACTING LIKE A REAL FOOL.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Exploiting the abduction of these girls to gin up partisan political rhetoric is not much better than Boko Haram in my estimation. But that's just me.

edit on 5/9/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
What I don't get is why people are suddenly up in arms when Boko Haram has been on the war path for well over a decade - Boko Haram school massacre They have over the years committed so many attacks against schools, lined up boys and girls against walls and sprayed them with AK fire, I can remember a report about one group using chlorine gas to attack an all girls school. They're the lowest of the utter low, but I can't help wondering if America's involvement in this isn't about oil.

Nigeria is America's fifth largest supplier of oil
Oil in Nigeria
Oil Suppliers

All of the Oil refineries in Nigeria are foreign owned and employ NO local people,
in fact, they hire security to shoot at anyone that gets near any plant.
There is now an ongoing conflict with local communities who have become
insurgents due to their land becoming so polluted birth defects are now
commonplace and the local community gets ZERO benefit from their
resources being extracted from their land while the Nigerian government gets a big pay
off *Ahem*, Sorry, 'Foreign Aid' from the States.
Niger Delta pollution

I smell a rat, and it's starting to smell more like crude oil in a country with a government that's
marginally in control at best that allows China and America to make a killing off cheap oil.
The longer this country is in chaos, the more businessman make a laughable profit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join