It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigerian school girl conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So as soon as I heard of the missing school girls I automatically thought conspiracy. Duh. I have been reading a lot about how the USA is trying to bring infrastructure to Africa much like we did in the Middle East via war. Then I heard that 20 unarmed us cirizens are going to Africa for talks about these girls and automatically thought that surely some if these unarmed Americans will be killed and war will start. Then US companies will profit immensely from this war. We can only wait to see if it will happen or not. Below is a link telling us what companies will benefit from Africa.
enronnext101.wordpress.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">enronnext101.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I can't think of a single situation where the US has brought infrastructure to any burgeoning country unless the infrastructure resulted in a rapid and significant return of investment to the US. I can, however, think of countless situations where the US has destroyed infrastructure.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: concerned190

I would say the bigger conspiracy would be the the US State Department under the leadership of Hillary Clinton refused to classify this group as a terrorist group when they were aware of these Muslim Extremists killing Christians!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: concerned190

There is great military importance to Africa, we needed something to get us in. Just like WW2 with the nazi's, Africa came before Europe maybe this is the similar take to a new war with Russia?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Perhaps. Or like our lets find all the WMDs in the Middle East.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sure it's possible this is a conspiracy.

A much more likely scenario is that like it has happened since the dawn of time, someone bad is doing something horrible to a weaker person/race/sex/color/social standing/other.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think it happened, but if it was not islam it would have been some other name, They don't follow true Islam it is just old tribe wars with religion as the motive, Africa is a mess, has been since the west carved it up and stole there culture.

Same story all over Africa, sad as if it were better run they have the resources to be the richest continent on earth.
edit on 8-5-2014 by Glz00 because: Spelling

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

We're already in. They've had bases in Africa for a long time. They just signed a 30 year lease on the base in Djibouti at almost double the price they had been paying, as well as giving Nigeria a retired Coast Guard cutter for their navy.
edit on 5/8/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glz00
I think it happened, but if it was not islam it would have been some other name, They don't follow true Islam it is just old tribe wars with religeon as the motive, Africa is a mess, has been since the west carved it up and stole there culture.

Same story all over Africa, sad as if it were better run they have the resources to be the richest continent on earth.

"Blood Diamonds" comes to mind....

But I think you nailed it!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963
Blood Diamonds" comes to mind....

Maybe they are after all that money from those Nigerian Email Scams..you dont really think that was a Mom & Pop operation , do you?

Nigeria oil reserves

Nigeria is the 12th largest producer of petroleum in the world and the 8th largest exporter, and has the 10th largest proven reserves. (The country joined OPEC in 1971). Petroleum plays a large role in the Nigerian economy, accounting for 40% of GDP and 80% of Government earnings. However, agitation for better resource control in the Niger Delta, its main oil producing region, has led to disruptions in oil production and prevents the country from exporting at 100% capacity

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

top topics

join