It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very unusual object photographed in Arizona sky

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Still looks more like a weird artificial craft in my eyes.

Looks more like?

Do you have any pics or is this from personal memory of seeing a "weird artificial craft"

Looks to me, more like a craft with wings.

So you have seen a craft with wings that resembles what you agree resembles a bird?

Or are you just imagining such a craft could exist because you know aliens and their crafts are visiting?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

So you have seen a craft with wings that resembles what you agree resembles a bird?

Or are you just imagining such a craft could exist because you know aliens and their crafts are visiting?

I believe this is first picture of the bird-like craft. We know its a craft because we have eliminated every possible wing position and every possible angle of every pixilated bird image known to man. I googled birds, so I know its true.

just kidding.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

It must be fun living in their world. Every time a bird flies over they're having panic attacks about alien invasions.

Let's hope they never see a helicopter!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

I am afraid they have and also found Hieroglyphics that depicted one in Egypt.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Still looks more like a weird artificial craft in my eyes.

Looks more like?

Do you have any pics or is this from personal memory of seeing a "weird artificial craft"

Looks to me, more like a craft with wings.

Hmm. It's amazing how caustic these threads get. No, I don't have photos of weird aircraft, nor would that even be relevant lol. I didn't say OP's pic looks like something else I've ever seen before. I have seen a few weird aircraft though, which seemed clearly alien. (For example, I saw a transparent glowing polygon in the night sky that vanished after a few seconds. That ain't human tech.)

Re: OP's pic: My impressions are based on looking at it. A rectangle with dome on top, and weird wings hanging down vertically. Very artificial looking. Government tech is always possible but I don't think people would ever build something like that.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

It must be fun living in their world. Every time a bird flies over they're having panic attacks about alien invasions.

It must be fun living in their world. Sitting on forums for aliens & UFO's just to make lame insults at folks who are more open-minded than they are. lol Sounds great.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
How is making ridiculous claims about a bird photo "open-minded?"

Being open-minded is not about making stuff up because you think it sounds cool.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Since the OP didn't even see it fly over he never got the chance.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

How is making ridiculous claims about a bird photo "open-minded?"

Being open-minded is not about making stuff up because you think it sounds cool.

Nobody made ridiculous claims about the photo. OP just said things along the lines that it looks artificial, unidentifiable, etc.

I agree and I've just said that it LOOKS TO ME LIKE a weird artificial craft. That's not a ridiculous claim. It's just what it looks like to me.

And nobody was "making stuff up because you think it sounds cool." Except for those certain people who keep making up ridiculous insults in this thread lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've been away from ATS for a while and missed the last few comments on this thread.

I want to give a big thanks to the members who strive to keep these discussions on an adult level free from insults.

There are many aspects of this world which cannot easily be explained. There is no useful purpose for personal attacks and insults on this forum. Why this is allowed to happen is a question that begs an answer.

Discovery is no laughing matter, it's a shamed that such behavior is tolerated and upvoted.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It does look like a bird mid flap. Probably UFO Though

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I saw the exact same thing yesterday in Colorado. I noticed it after a plane flew by. There were unusual clouds in an otherwise blue sky. I first saw a stick-like structure in the sky. It looked like a very large version of a Dandelion Seed with the cottony tuft, then I noticed the bird patterned "Kite", along with multiple objects floating in the sky. Some were extremely high and as they fell, they reflected the sun. They fell as if they were large squares of paper. There were multiple small fragments falling from the sky as well. The next think I know,... The object I thought was a large bird had dove down not but40 ft from us. It was artificial. It seriously looked like a kite with a bird pattern, then it takes off back into the sky and no joke!.. The wings bend as if it were a bird. Crazy!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
LOL the bird with broken wings again.

I think it looks like a couple of those Google Loons.
edit on 4 8 2015 by CosmicRay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Here are some pictures posted by me earlier in the thread the first the op's image the others birds with wings in similar positions at same resolution but taken at a slightly different angle.

It's a bird.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
Here are some pictures posted by me earlier in the thread the first the op's image the others birds with wings in similar positions at same resolution but taken at a slightly different angle.

It's a bird.

A slightly different angle is a bit of an understatement. Birds close to the ground have good reason to flap their wings fully.

However, the object in question is nowhere near the ground. The large birds I've observed tend to soar at high altitudes.

I'm really amazed that so many members are convinced that the object is a bird.

In my opinion, the object is not a bird.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookUpNerds
I saw the exact same thing yesterday in Colorado. I noticed it after a plane flew by. There were unusual clouds in an otherwise blue sky. I first saw a stick-like structure in the sky. It looked like a very large version of a Dandelion Seed with the cottony tuft, then I noticed the bird patterned "Kite", along with multiple objects floating in the sky. Some were extremely high and as they fell, they reflected the sun. They fell as if they were large squares of paper. There were multiple small fragments falling from the sky as well. The next think I know,... The object I thought was a large bird had dove down not but40 ft from us. It was artificial. It seriously looked like a kite with a bird pattern, then it takes off back into the sky and no joke!.. The wings bend as if it were a bird. Crazy!

Thanks for sharing. You should feel lucky to have had your sighting.

Apparently, the most vocal members on ATS have never seen anything unusual in the sky. They will go to great lengths to debunk anything out of the ordinary, especially if there is a picture involved.

Some of us know differently.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: htapath

Apparently, the most vocal members on ATS have never seen anything unusual in the sky.

You assume much.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Apparently, the most vocal members on ATS have never seen anything unusual in the sky.

You assume much.

I assume nothing. My sarcasm escapes you.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

That happens in this medium. More frequently than not.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
it looks like butterfly to me

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join