It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage shows 'UFO' blasting terrorists' encampment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Its a long time since i posted a video to this forum but this was kinda interesting, the title of this thread is from the source article and not my own. Im not claiming its visiting aliens but it is unidentified, make of it what you will.

The youtube video seems a bit glitchy for me, the one at the daily mail source article is a lot smoother. www.dailymail.co.uk...

The clip was reportedly filmed by U.S. troops fighting in Afghanistan in March. Shot by a soldier standing next to a stationary armoured column, it shows a bizarre triangular object hanging in the sky not far ahead.

As soldiers look on, the craft slowly moves into position, before what appear to be muzzle flashes soundlessly emanate from its underside.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 8-5-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

It's been posted three times this week and shown to be a hoax

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Its a long time since i posted a video to this forum but this was kinda interesting, the title of this thread is from the source article and not my own. Im not claiming its visiting aliens but it is unidentified, make of it what you will.

The youtube video seems a bit glitchy for me, the one at the daily mail source article is a lot smoother. www.dailymail.co.uk...

The clip was reportedly filmed by U.S. troops fighting in Afghanistan in March. Shot by a soldier standing next to a stationary armoured column, it shows a bizarre triangular object hanging in the sky not far ahead.

As soldiers look on, the craft slowly moves into position, before what appear to be muzzle flashes soundlessly emanate from its underside.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

CGI.

Original unaltered footage.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Aha , maybe that's why i haven't seen it in the UFO forum feed..MODs do your duty , kill the thread

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

And another time today that semper just closed...
But yea, seems it is a hoax and it was just a jet that did the attack

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yeah its fake...If I was there and witnessed something like that i'd probably be shouting something like "WTF WTF WTF is THAT?!?!"

The lack of response is unnatural

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Awesome looking explosion though, wonder what kind of bomb that was?

It has a double explosion, first on the ground and then in the air..niiice

edit on 8-5-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

BFB.

Splodey kind.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

BFB.

Splodey kind.

LOL ,

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The aliens don’t need to attack the Taliban, the US forces are sufficient to destroy those maniacs. It’s just that the US don’t want to destroy them because they, the US want an enemy to fight obviously. They need to feed their weapons industry so they need this fake cowboys and Indians Taliban war to stretch out as much as possible so the beast can be fed.

The hired the ISI to create this Taliban monster so this can serve their live war games.

It’s called the Hunger games in the flesh!

Oh, I forgot, since this is the case, it seems if and when the aliens do attack
They likely will attack America for playing this sinister and cynical game of death---911.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

its really disturbing to see a mainstream media news source publishing a hoax clip like this and passing it off as legit. testing the water for future stories.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The aliens don’t need to attack the Taliban, the US forces are sufficient to destroy those maniacs. It’s just that the US don’t want to destroy them because they, the US want an enemy to fight obviously.

The biggest question is who controls the heroin output? Heroin is a social tool that is too powerful to be put in the hands of unfriendly forces.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

It's been posted three times this week and shown to be a hoax

to myself... what is interesting is that the image shows us three (3) different profiles... much to the credit of the artist...

I believe that in time... this example of a UFO will be used to demonstrate that a UFO can look like the classic disk
then from a very slight different angle the craft can be ID'd as a 'Stealth type flying Wing craft'..

then the last manipulation clearly shows the object is a 'triangle'...
all three combine to assert that saucers/stealth/triangles are likely the same craft seen in different perspectives..
(maybe this will be used with the 'Contact - Disclosure' ploy that is meant to deceive the masses)

I did like the "dot-of-light" presumably from the nose-cone section (not under the wing as a missile package would be)
which suggested that a Death Ray caused the pretty massive explosion...

VG composition: I give it a score of 9.985
edit on th31139957725208272014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lacrimaererum

its really disturbing to see a mainstream media news source publishing a hoax clip like this and passing it off as legit. testing the water for future stories.

What is dose demonstrate is that media sources are not afraid to show anything to do with UFO's when just about every UFO book and documentary claims they are.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I agree, but what I find is even more interesting is one of the sources DailyMail always seems to carry stories within hours of appearing on ATS. I honestly believe that this particular source uses ATS for scoops on more than one occasion.

One of our fellow stalkers or Members is a Daily Mail journalist

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I agree, but what I find is even more interesting is one of the sources DailyMail always seems to carry stories within hours of appearing on ATS. I honestly believe that this particular source uses ATS for scoops on more than one occasion.

NAW

It is Synchronicity at work in your observation...

thanks

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You say that but on some of the stories they do refer to "some conspiracy theorist" believe .........

Next time i see it I'll make a note to send you a pvt message with links

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I think it's probably the other way around. dailymail.com (for these kind of stories at least) is essentially a blog, rather like Huffington. I wouldn't assume any kind of editorial approval prior to a story being online.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What it demonstrates is that most people can't do basic motion tracking in AF, that thing is sliding around the frame like its on ICE! How can no one see that first off?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
My contribution to definitely debunk this piece of garbage created
by a certain moron kid who fooled many people. Here the CGI model
of a fake triangular ufo interestingly presented before in another video
as: UFO over Mexico on February 16, 2014.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join