It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Yellowstone Gonna Blow? Govt Seems to Think So!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ok Ok1 this chick is on Before it is news a lot, her name on YOUTUBE is Lisa Haven. I don't see anything super negative. But she goes on and on about the the elks and buffalo's running down the highways and away and it was proven by people that live in the area that this happens all the time, but she is a true alarmist!

Watch the video and see how think like her. I for me we will not see this in our life time.
Remember she is real big on religion.
What do you guys think?

edit on 8-5-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

FEAR!!!!!

If that thing goes it doesn't matter how far ahead of time we knew.... It's gonna get most of us.
But I think this is just more of the same old stuff, sorry to say I don't think it will stay in this forum section

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
As far as I am concerned it belongs in the Hoax dept...but we can't post there.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
where is the Govt Seems to Think So! part.

all i see is rumors.
edit on 8-5-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Fair enough.

Probably shouldn't post things that you know are a hoax tho...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yeah it's gonna blow.

The question is, when?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'll get scared and worried when I see the jackalopes leaving Yellowstone!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, jackalopes are rampid in the north east US. Didn't think they could stand the climate around Yellowstone.

edit on 8-5-2014 by bkfd54 because: Couldn't leave without a picture

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isolation
That's interesting given that I have just read this

Yellowstone Volcano Eruption: Report Claims That US Has Contingency Deal With Brazil, Australia

I read that yesterday, too, and then I remembered how much of that stuff I see on BIN all the time.

The thing about it that would tick me off is that we might in a ring that gets summarily refugeed off to Brazil or whatever, oh, the remarks of the South African dude ... Yeah, we couldn't take all those Americans, it would undermine our African (read black) identity. That made me laugh. Maybe they could take the African-Americans, you know, like Charlize Theron.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The thing is, Yellowstone needs a trigger. It's primed to blow now. It won't blow without a major earthquake within a few hundred miles to set it off. The Cascadia fault is just such a fault line to do that job. And it's due for a major quake according to Japanese seismic records. It goes off every 300 and some odd years like clockwork. The last major quake being around 1700. This is all verifiable and easy to find in a google search. It has been extremely active seismically and intensifying in frequency and magnitude on the Cascadia fault the last several weeks too. There are ash maps of its last eruptions. Outside those areas is where life will survive for a few weeks if it does blow.

edit on 8-5-2014 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Of the multiple trips I have taken to Yellowstone I have seen large herds of bison , there are no buffalo in Yellowstone but their are bison, running across\down\past\alongside pretty much every area or road including both the Lamar and Hayden valleys.

On the trips during rutting season you can see elk doing crazy things just like that. Hell I have pics of elk running all around within the village of Mammoth.

For the life of me I can't understand why people that have no real knowledge of Yellowstone take something that occurs almost every day as the sign of anything bad.

I have no doubts that someday Yellowstone will blow but people need to get over the animals running , it is a normal behavior.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

You just forced me to learn something.

I always thought bison were a type of buffalo. I was wrong.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think the real hidden contingency plan is to send all Americans to China to live out the rest of their lineage as slaves. And people wonder why China has completely vacant entire cities built..Probably for us! Why else would they buy up all our debt. What's in it for them in the long run when they and we know it's unsustainable? Because we are the final endgame.. (tin foil on)
edit on 8-5-2014 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join