It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Brother Scared the *SNIP*... second sun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: Extremador

Tell your brother the Nibiru bandwagon left the station last year. He needs to catch up with the times. Jesus gave up on Nibiru as his planned second coming strategy. Some people didn't get the memo. Apparently, your brother was one of them.

Nice clear pic of the sun though...

Des

Yeah, when they put Operation Blue Beam into affect.. or what ever it is.....

Got into a conversation with a Pastor the other day..... "Christ is coming, it's written in the good book."
My reply, " Prove to me the Bible is real, physical proof....."

His " You just need to have Faith......"

Mine " If you see Christ in the sky talking to you, It's not real, it's the Gov't wanting you to believe that......"

His... "You still have to have faith....."

Me....I walked away......

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extremador
haha he probably won't unless I make it for him and have him come on and explain why he thinks it's within the realm of possibility.

He doesn't really care much for discussion boards and finds people on them to be a bunch of idiots. Don't ask me why.

Tell him that Jesus Christ is on ATS. I Am the Second Coming of Christ.
edit on 8-5-2014 by iosolomon because: I Am.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

There are a lot of things going around that scare certain people. Although I believe our government is covering up some things so the citizens won't panic, most of what they cover up never manifests anyway. If they were to tell us a meteor the size of the one in russia was going to hit the US, the chaos that erupted would be far worse than the damage from the meteor. If they were to say that a big earthquake was probably going to hit Oklahoma in the next few days, all hell would break loose there, and the earthquake might just be five smaller quakes. Meanwhile, houses and businesses got robbed, and many car accidents happened during the exodus out. How many people get heart attacks from that sort of stuff.

Your brother has to start investigating the good in things. He has to depersonalize himself from all the fear mongering that is going to happen. He has to think of an apocalyptic event as a challenge he needs to get prepared for. Slowly start preparing as he can afford to, even some bags of rice go a long way. It also lasts a long time. Never fear death, be leary of getting hurt, avoid any unnecessary risk taking.

He will settle down, keep trying to let him know that stuff we can do nothing about should not be feared, worry about the things that negatively effect his life. The worrying is starting to negatively effect his life.

Best reply I've ever seen in a discussion I was a part of.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I think there's more evidence FOR a binary than there is against one. Precession alone argues better with a binary in the mix. So does global warming; not even mentioning solar system warming. So do all the comets and meteors out of the Oort.

I'm also siding with your brother on the chemtrails being explained by a binary because, in the end, that's what they do - they obscure the sky and make the sun so bright that you can't see anything near it.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

I'm an even bigger idiot for participating in something I know to be pointless. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I know.

I know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join