It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO attack Taliban camp in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm not entirely sold on this. If it is real I believe it's a military aircraft. I remember seeing the stealth fighter and bomber for the first time back during Desert Storm. We need something new to gawk at.

I'm leaning towards CGI.

This incredible video shows the moment a UFO attacks and destroys a Taliban base in Afghanistan. The one minute 35 second clip, uploaded to YouTube, begins with footage of a large, grey triangular-shaped 'craft' hovering in the sky above the eastern city of Asadabad. As the crew of a Nato armoured vehicle watch on in the foreground, flashing lights suddenly flash spit forth from the underside of the mysterious object. It quickly becomes apparent that the craft has opened fire on something or someone, for barely a second later, explosions can be seen and heard and a huge plume of smoke mushrooms into the firmament. www.mirror.co.uk... Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Source

edit on 8-5-2014 by KEMIK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is on the daily mail also. A comment left underneath explains it

Textme 30 seconds to find this DM; whatever you are paying the people that come up with this rubbish, it's almost certainly too It's fake - the original was posted in 2007 and you can clearly hear the fighter jet bombing the area in question - the video above has conveniently edited that out though. Search for "US fighter jet destroys car bomb factory" on YouTube - It took me 30 seconds to find this DM; whatever you are paying the people that come up with this rubbish, it's almost certainly too much.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...#

edit on 8-5-2014 by Foo_Lovers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Looks like a bit of CGI to me. The soldiers talking didn't even mention the ariel vehicle.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The explosions are real the UFO is CGI , the Section 51 channel is full of CGI UFO videos.
www.youtube.com...

Here's a nice one

edit on 8-5-2014 by gortex because: edit to add vid

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The thing that I found interesting is the distance. Why the heck would they send in something like that when they are 100 yards away?

Damn CGI

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thirdphaseofmoon has it on their channel. It's a hoax.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So, a race of advanced stellar beings are using antiquated ballistic bullets?

One would hope to see a crack of lightning/a pulse-wave/laser weapon being utilized to sell the tale?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Agreed. Slap a HOAX tag on this one.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Oh a previous thread you see it was a hoax as all hid vids. Someone posted the original i they were attacked by Jets.
edit on 8-5-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KEMIK
An easy step to finding out authenticity is check the uploader's channel..

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Someone posted the original i they were attacked by Jets.

This one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-5-2014 by gortex because: edit to add link

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Closing

Already posted and shown as a hoax

top topics

join