It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Russia's War Room and "The Big Board"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
In the move "Dr. Strangelove" U.S. General Turgidson complained to the President that letting the Soviet ambassador into the Pentagon's War Room would allow the Soviet ambassador to see "The Big Board"!

Now we get a peek inside the Russian War Room and the Big Board.

Full Resolution

Link

Bright and cheery yeah?

So what's cooking on the board?

This area looks like the Ukrainian border, west of Rostov. I don't know every vehicle but most seem to be mobile Surface to Air Missile (SAMs):

The center screen also show what I think are SAMs:

I don't believe releasing this image was an accident. He's telling NATO "Just try our Air Defense".

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
watched this earlier

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
watched this earlier

They are putting on quite the show.

So the board seems to show a combination of SAMs, MLRS and FROGs.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have no idea what the names of the majority of weapons are called .Guns bombs and big bombs is all I can muster from my knowledge of the stuff a reply to: ionwind

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ionwind

Obviously with the media in there they put on a dog and pony show...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There are some things that are required to win any armed conflict. This is a card that is being played for 2 groups, and make no mistake it is a message to be sent and received.

The first group would be the west, it is a show of force, demonstrating what it has to offer for the initial round, what all it will bring to the table in the event of an armed conflict.

The second group is for the people at home. It helps build up support for the government actions and raises the will of the people, to be willing to make the sacrafices, and to show that the government is going to make sure that they win.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I have no idea what the names of the majority of weapons are called .Guns bombs and big bombs is all I can muster from my knowledge of the stuff a reply to: ionwind

That sounds about right

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Lord, I love the Marshmallow Artillery
of course I've never been on the receiving end of the grid square destroying "steel rain" either. I am sure I would have a far different opinion of Russian artillery.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

There's some serious messed up feng shui going on. No wonder he always look so mad. Its needs some color... maybe a minibar.

edit on thAmerica/Chicago508uk2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm looking more at the people that are in attendance - not the weapons.

President Putin Thursday met with leaders of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) member countries – Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Belarus – who observed Russian military exercises at the national defense control center and discussed mutual issues, including the crisis in Ukraine.

source

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
99.999% of Americans couldn't show you on a map where Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Belarus are . And only 1/2 of the other 00.001% know where Russia is . a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
has anyone ever found that missing nuke in the US? could this be used as a false flag to start war with Russia.. " they nuked us first" sorta thing..a reply to: the2ofusr1

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica
I'm looking more at the people that are in attendance - not the weapons.

Great observation. Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko being there is a little ominous. Since Belarus in just north of Ukraine, they could launch an invasion from both the North and East.

I focused more on the weapons because of the "Big Board" meme. But knowing what weapons they have deployed could give an indication of their intentions. For example, are they mostly defensive or mostly offensive? Also if you're a NATO or Ukrainian soldier or pilot, you sure as heck would want to know what weapons you are facing. But I'm sure NATO's satellites are giving them more information than this PR stunt.

One thing they didn't show us is any tanks, infantry or aircraft which would be the first to cross the border.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Truthseeker301 I think (thanks to the internet) that if something like a 9/11 or any other kind of event happens ,we will safely ,automatically consider the false flag issue .One of the first things we will see are the regular shills as well as the media parroting the opposite to the truth .

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Lmao! That is so true.

I actually had to take a 2nd glance at my map for Tajikistan & Kyrgyzstan. I was like "WTH is that at?" lol.

Thanks for the laugh

Yea, I thought Lukashenko's bald head & Tom Selleck mustache looked familiar lol.

And I got lucky w/ that article that I linked to, just so happened to be discussing the War Room. If Russia lets you into their War Room & take a looky-lou at their "Big Board" - you know you're on good terms lol.

Thats a good point about the type of rockets/missiles that they shot off (offensive/defensive purposes).
Will have to go back & take another look.
edit on 8-5-2014 by SurrenderingAmerica because: grammar nazi - say whaaat!?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I don't know, but I would think that any single nuke incident inside the US would be viewed as something more likely done by Iran that Russia. If they were going to set up a nuke false flag from Russia, they're going to have to use it in Ukraine at this point in time.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I dont believe the picture, the photos on the wall, or the room itself are real. They may want us to THINK its" the place"...but I seriously doubt it.ITs like ours. We have staged photos of whats upposed to be it...but c'mon!

Why would either of us let the other see all our stuff? Because its not the real thing!

top topics

join