It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian TV: Simpsons Episode Proves Syria War Is U.S. Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LeviWardrobe

...and in 2001 this flag was chosen because the drawer had a dream of Syrian flag from 1932-1938 and 1962-1962?

Who says on ATS that US manufactures everything? (Or the "nonexistent" puppet-masters?)

Is US in control of US residents? Any referendum about Vietnam, Irak, Afghanistan, Lybia, Ukraine?

Statistics?

“I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself” ― Winston Churchill

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

This was the flag of Iraq when this episode was written and aired. It is similar to the Syria Independance Flag. Just the Red and Green and switched. The middle east has had many variations on the three striped flag with stars in variations of red, white, black and green.

All I'm saying that it is probably more likely that the writers picked a random flag from the middle east. The whole episode is about joining the fight in the middle east. "Drop Da Bomb" specifically names Saddam Hussein. The writers may have accidentally picked that flag instead of the current Iraq flag [which are nearly identical] or they may have chosen a flag at random. Another inconsistency is that the US actually sided with the rebels against Assad when SHTF. So really, if this was forshadowing something it should have been the US bombing vehicles with syria's flag... which is the same as Iraq's flag but with one less star.

Are you seeing the trend? All the flags out there are inspired by each other, and a mistake could easily be made in identification. And like I said, the US was against Assad's "regime", so why would the Simpsons have the navy fighting rebels anyways?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LeviWardrobe

you're right about that flag existing previously.. but what's seemingly yet to be appreciated is how & why these images are appearing in various media before the actual event(s) happens

every man & his dog knew syria was always on the cards anyway (if one considers how this simpsons piece is only one example of such embedded content, it should be clear how these ideas can get in peoples heads)
then there's things like this> “We’re going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”
(etc etc etc)

this "stuff" doesn't have to originate from the pentagon (as you or wes clark may suggest)
it doesn't even have to be "illuminati" territory (like this quote)

I may just be getting cynical but why would TPTB put this 'clue' in a Simpsons episode from 10 years ago?

it's as simple as art imitating life imitating art
(and) that's primarily the mechanism used to manipulate en mass
(we do it to ourselves, it's sometimes referred to as embrace & expand)

think about what seth macfarlane does with family guy & american dad.. he's not some upper-echelon elite, just a messed up unit who is allowed the platform to mess up other units

we are what we eat
edit on 9-5-2014 by UNIT76 because: links & stuff

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun
a reply to: windword

Good find!

This in only conspiracy "THEORY" because the "premeditated" thing not happened (Drop Da Bomb).

Or it happened in 2013?

EPW (Earth Penetrating Weapons) nuclear weapon in Syria?

I applaud your imagination but that video is of a weapons depot igniting/exploding... You'll find many video of similar mushroom clouds on YouTube

Secondly let's engage common sense... The world would know about it by now for many obvious reasons and tell tail signs relating to nuclear blasts...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join