It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian TV: Simpsons Episode Proves Syria War Is U.S. Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
In the Simpsons episode "New Kids on the Blecch", wich was made in 2001, Bart Simpson and his friends drop a bomb from a fighter jet to a fictitious country while they making videoclip of the song "Drop Da Bomb".

There is an interesting flag on the door of a jeep with persons dressed in arab clothes. This flag was invented only in 2011 by syrian rebels.

The formation was announced on 29 July 2011

Coincidence, or the syrian rebels was watching Simpsons too much???

edit on 8-5-2014 by maghun because: picture added

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Sorry, not seeing it. The symbol on the Simpson's jeep doesn't look anything like the Free Syria Logo!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

The flag not the logo.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
No it isn't

I think it proves how conspiracy's can be created from absolutely nothing tho

edit on 8-5-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

the simpsons is full of this kind of stuff
even the movie was complete tinfoil material (under the dome)

"bart was right, we have been spying on you.. but do you wanna know the horrible truth? or would you rather see me hit a few zingers?"

YVAN EHT NIOJ

the programming & subliminal messaging in the simpsons & other shows like it deserves some attention one day..
(it's much more than embedded images)
the simpsons is a complete modern-day parody of the "nuclear family" (with those 2.5 kids)
there's a lot to be said about how all the characters are archetypes & how they interact
the dichotomy (sorry, that was the only word that came to mind) of homers parents gives another insight into what's really going on..
edit on 8-5-2014 by UNIT76 because: even after 20 years the simpsons is still cutting-edge propaganda, with a whole slew of copycat shows, each more depraved than the last

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This vid is a basic time frame about Benghazi but also has the US supplying the terrorist for Syria as well

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
"General Disarray, it's time to wreak havoc on Syria by starting a civil war!"

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Most political events in the world are fabricated and pre planned way in advanced,and they are sometimes very easy to predict by some people....One just need to know history,politics,psychology and have a little intuition to almost feel what is coming next.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

thanks for getting the ball rolling

(perhaps in another thread?) the simpsons is really vast & intricate, much more than embedded images & innuendo

homer represents the way the elite see you & me (kang & kodos also make this clear in the intro sequence in one of the later halloween episodes) in the same way fred flintstone represented our parents generation (patriarchly speaking patriarchicly?.. uhh, you know what i mean)
fred was also an encoded 'donald duck' (losing his temper & raging, etc) fred was also referenced by ralph from the honeymooners, and so on (but i'm getting ahead of myself here)
it's about that old-world male head of the household (watch the progression of TV shows that now have him almost completely emasculated, think of the slow progression from these 'crazy' patriach figures of old (w.a.s.p's) and ease into the more moderate family ties/keaton/full house scenario's before we crash into the married with children & modern family.. there's also the further erosion of all this, with two and a half men, etc. but i'm getting ahead of myself again.. already, it starts to unravel into so many other related fields of study, like homers parents)
(uhh, ok, well i'll ramble about those parents a bit then, shall i? again- the destruction of the old patriarchal dominated system is here, grandpa simpson is the reference to the "buttoned down, plastic fantastic madison avenue" 50's post-war mindset, juxtaposed against mysterious grandma simpson, the rebellious anti-establishment 60's counter-culture wild-child.. --homer simpson (you and i) are the synthesis of that same union! ...and again, we're spinning off into further related fields of study.. way more than might be expected for a mere "cartoon")

all i meant to touch on here, is one small aspect of the simpsons & the flintstones..
say for example how in the 20th century, fred flintstone (with all his faults) could still be seen rushing to get to his masonic buffalo lodge meetings on time
whereas, by the time the 21st century came around, homer could only manage to debase himself and seek entry into the lodge system..
speaking of all this, keep an eye out for donald ducks initiation into the mystery school system in "donald duck in math-a-magic land"..better stop now or i'll be rambling about disney's duck-tales usage of these techniques also

if we reflect on what homer actually said back then;
"i saw things.. weird, evil, sick things.... and i want in"
(and keep in mind, homer represents the man in the street, you and me)
it's a perfect representation of how modern day man actually knows what's in store for him, but is progressing along regardless
^that's not just a funny little coincidence
that's the simplicity of how all this programming works on us back in the real world

what i've typed here might be hard to accept at first, but if you strap on a tinfoil hat and go back over a lot of episodes, you'll start to see how the simpsons (& many other shows like it) are really us..
someone here should make a topic on the simpsons one day
edit on 8-5-2014 by UNIT76 because: added some fine print

edit on 8-5-2014 by UNIT76 because: ..forgot to insert tab A into slot Z

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shapur

One of Heller's central characters was Snowden, an airman who was mortally wounded by flak on a bombing run, and who was tended to by the novel's protagonist, Capt. John Yossarian. As Yossarian patches a leg wound for Snowden, he gradually realizes that the airman has sustained devastating wounds to his torso. Peeling back Snowden's flak jacket, Yossarian recoils in horror as Snowden's intestines spill out and Snowden dies amid the gore. The encounter radically alters Yossarian's outlook on the war and life. And the parallels with the NSA leaker go beyond the name. Indeed, Edward Snowden's figuratively spilling his guts on domestic spying in the United States could fundamentally alter the wholesale surveillance born of the war on terrorism.

Inquirer Editorial: Snowden's secret resolves catch-22

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Simpsons always do this, it's there way of poking a joke. Doesn't show anything that proves what this angry crazy loud fast talking Egyption news anchor is saying. It was from 2001, Syria was wayyyy after this. There are illuminati symbols in some Simpsons also. Just like South Park making fun of anything they want, so do the Simpsons.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Media people connected to the gov???? Yep!
Who's the lead director of this show and some of the other top people? Are they American? I really don't know.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx

The flag not the logo.

It's not that big of a stretch. The flag design has been around since 1932. No conspiracy here folks.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I may just be getting cynical but why would TPTB put this 'clue' in a Simpsons episode from 10 years ago?

It just makes no sense. I get the flags are the same, but i just find it a stretch that there is a shadowy group of people somewhere running the world and planting clues all over just to keep people guessing.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That flag was first used in 1932 and again in 1961 before the rebels took it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Do some preliminary research before posting stuff like this! Took me all of 30 seconds to debunk this.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Good find!

This in only conspiracy "THEORY" because the "premeditated" thing not happened (Drop Da Bomb).

Or it happened in 2013?

EPW (Earth Penetrating Weapons) nuclear weapon in Syria?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So what no one is even remotely amused? what are the astronomical chances that that flag, was shown? A true simpson fan will know what the episode was about, and it was a brainwashing song to join the navy.... Hmmm.

ATS you sometimes you disappoint me.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just to make sure that this doesn't get buried, I'll post this again.

The flag has existed for over 80 years. I've read several articles claiming, or otherwise inferring, that this flag did not exist until 2011. This is so far from the truth, and so easy to debunk.

Let this be made clear. The flag is old. It has been used on and off for the last 80 years in the middle east. This flag was used in Iraq from 1963 until 2008.

Jesus christ people. Don't believe what you read in articles. It really bothers me when supposedly open minded, intelligent people end up being as ignorant as anyone. We have google for # sake. It is as simple as googling "FSA Flag". But instead, because it aligns with your assertions that the US manufactures every #ing thing, you refuse to find out if there is any truth to the claim.

For shame guys. Seriously. It is disgraceful and makes this community look like #.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join