It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Formatting off again on MyATS and messages pages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Things were fine until about half an hour ago.
The myATS formatting is screwed up again, with favorite forums spreading out across the whole screen, no second column and "recent replies in your subscribed threads" is way at the bottom and also spreads out across the screen.

Also, when I click the 'envelope' to go to messages, it takes up the whole page, too - and only inbox is there.....even below it there is no access to 'replies' or 'outbox'. The double circle in green takes me to replies, but they, too are spread out across the screen.

Chrome, Win8, laptop.

Also, I noticed that now there's a reply box inserted at the bottom of each page in threads...and also messages.
didn't used to be there - also shows up at the bottom of message list.
Anyone else?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

These are what I'm getting... (thumbnails, click to enlarge)

edit on 5/8/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

and now the editby line is not in small italics??

edit on 5/8/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: gha

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Other screens are messed up, too -
if I click the big green dialogue bubble to go to my links,
the avy is at the top, followed by board stats, then the threads I've started in each forum go diagonally down and across the page, and below them is my posts.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
And now I don't know what I did, but favorite forums top five looks like this:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I was told once to clear my cache when i had a similar problem, i just blamed nsa and things fixed alone but clear the cache

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

okay, I'll try that, then come back. Thanks for your suggestion!

It seems to have worked!!! YAY!

Thanks very much.

edit on 5/8/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

FYI-Your settings, preferences, fonts, colors, formats, browsers etc...can go in and out AT ANY TIME. These are more related to location, WiFI, browser, Internet Provider, cookies, time of day, weather out or where the site or relays originate from, what kind of device you are using, how its set, memory, open windows you have going....all this and more.

Over years...and I see by your frustration that you get aggravated..youll see its not the site per se...but any number of factors as I mentioned AND combinations of all of them that cause issues like youre having! Its a lot of stuff combined!!

So dont go crazy...its does happen to us all at times. You just have to realize how much is going on at your end and the internet itself, that storm in the midwest or that crash in Norway. All of it...even though disturbing and frustrating...is pretty normal AT TIMES.

I would think of that before you go clicking and changing your stuff for an answer. The changes you make while trying to fix it...what will happen to everything else when the problem corrects itself as it often does???

Then all of your OTHER stuff will be messed up. Not always, but remember to just wait it out awhile!!!

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: because I could

top topics

join