It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan B. Burisch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Found this on another thread of another topic, but I feel it was worth starting a new thread for it.

www.boomspeed.com...

What does everyone think of this guy? Any one try to debunk him? Its a good read, but very shocking and disturbing.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the link....I cant believe I wasted time reading that losers story.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'm uncertain as to what to think on this.... However there is much that I have reviewed that has a same theme, or story to it.
It would appear of all those that have in one way or ther other disclosed of what info they have seen or witness, why is it that these secrets have not been removed by our powers that be?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Dan is only slightly less credible than Adamski, hehe...
Laughable rubbish, sad to say....

One could claim that Dan's history was manipulated such as Lazar's, etc. but Dan contradicts himself all too often, he doesn't need the help. Lazar was able to support his claims somewhat, by demonstrating inside knowledge of UFO test flights near Area 51, to independent investigators. Dan has no such bolstering evidence, etc. to offset the rather shaky past as has been revealed.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Okay, so much for his claims, is there any other(s) that might be of real belief in your opinion?
I ask this only to verify, if nouthing more then to comfirm what I come to realize.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi All

Here's another current thread on the subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have been involved in this case for over a year, and IMHO he has not been successfully debunked.

Here's a post from over at www.eaglesdisobey.org which is a site primarily devoted to the research on the Burisch enigma:
~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:52 pm Post subject: Coffee Reply with quote
Burisch NO more? No way! He lives a mile from Sunchase apartments where he lived before. I live right at the same apartments he does now. He comes from the North east area but I am not sure exactly which apartment. I live in the south central buildings. Nearly each and every day about midday he takes a walk usually alone but sometimes with another guy, one of 3 different men, and with a woman I think is McDowell. I see him carted in an out by Miz Pink Purse Deborah in their silver car at least once every week too.
When he walks alone he's got his coffee with a blue mug and a white microscope on it. He doesn't walk on the pavement but in the grass between a really long two rows of trees on the north side of the grounds.
Two months ago I saw a little girl that visits my neighbor's kids run up to him and another little girl. They talked for awhile and she left. I asked the little girl who that was. She told me that is Victoria's father and that he is a scientist and a nice man. That proves it was him! He walked right by my place 1 week ago.
I'll keep watching but I won't get any closer.
Shorty
~~~~~~~~~

Cheers

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've been following this stuff (in general) for 20 + years. In my opinion, which holds no weight at all, I believe this is as close as we've got.

Doesn't anybody want to know?

Are we just looking for the quick fix ."show me" type stuff? Wont happen.....

Lounge lizards with the "fast food info" wish, only feed the disinfo.

So who wants to help get the truth???

No harm meant to the truth seekers.....

Good luck all, and be careful what you wish for. As above, so below!!

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The guy exists alright. Here's a link showing his navy rank (with pic)

Cheers and Merry Christmas

www.lonesailor.org...

top topics

join