It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Deconstruction of information: What is fear?

Fear is information.

What is fear and why does our society try to "make it vanish".

Why do we have a whole industry that makes money of "avoiding fear".
Why do we take pills to let go of fear. Why do we drink alcohol to not feel it.

What is it about fear that makes it so hard for us to see its quality.

What is fear for you?

For me it is a guide. Its one of the most powerful tools i have to "deconstruct" believes that don´t serve me.

Because fear is like a guidance system.

When i was 23. I was depressed and in panic for a long time. I took pills, went to doctors and tried to "make it go away" without understanding that fear is a gift from nature/spirit. Its a gift that makes it possible to live a life of automatic flow.
You can really relax the whole day and not paying to much attention to your thoughts and everything flows. But everytime fear comes in it tells me something about my thoughts and my beliefs that i need to "balance".
Everytime fear knocks on my door it tells me: "STOP your automatic mode. You are buying into beliefsystems right now that do not serve your flow. Why are you afraid?"

Maybe something comes in like :

"Because i am afraid my chef will fire me"

"Why do you feel fear. If you can make something about it you don´t have to worry. If you can not make something about it you don´t have to worry. So what do you believe that makes you feel afraid"?

"I think life will not support me. When i get fired i will be poor"

"why do you think that? Life is just a mirror. Even a poor man can be happy. And who says you will be poor. Maybe it was a burden and you will recognise what you wanted to do in the first place . Maye it could serve you to get fired. Why not trust life? "

"Because life often gave me bad things"

"really?"

...."no not really..when i look back..even the worst things..served me in a way. My many injuries and accidents made me a stronger person. My depression helped me to let go of my "top heaviness" . The seperation with my ex girl-friend helped me to stop searching for love in the outside and later i found real love with my wife. The death of my beloved grandmother helped me to trust in the afterlife and to know that i don´t have to worry about the death of loved ones because they are fine..."

-this could go on forever.

What i want to aks is?

How do you use fear?
And why do you think our society tries to make fear seem as an enemy.

Its simple:

Because that way they can control us. When you don´t understand that fear is a friend people who "control the information" can build artificial barriers that keep you inside of a bubble.

And this does not only happen in the small scheme (political). It also happens on a bigger scale.
The fear of the unknown is the strongest force to slow down the evolution of mankind.

Thats why so many things are forbidden in our societies that open doors to levels which can really be scary....

But what is scary about that levels. Its just a belief that tells you that you can not handle what you will perceive in yourself.

Make fear a friend. And life will become effortless.

edit on 8-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
And btw...when you really listen to your fear. It vanishes.

It will not vanish if you don´t take it seriously. It will not vanish if you want to avoid it.

It will become stronger and stronger.
Because thats what it were made for. To bring you message.

So take the message.

Are there still people here who are afraid of Doom? Try to deconstruct that fear. What does it tell you about yourself.

There are some fears i could not deconstruct yet. For example the fear of "experiencing catastrophic" events like earthquakes.

When i ask my fear what that tells me..it just says: trust life.

Maybe there are some fears which reflect nothing more than that you don´t trust life. And maybe that fear tells you: Trust it!

Because your mind can transform everything. Even the worst conditions can be transformed when your mind wants to let it serve you.
And thats powerful.
Thats why i have big respect for people in bad conditions right now. People who really experience hell on earth!!!

I respect you. And i hope you will transform hell! Believe me: you are the force of nature that expands darkness into light.

We are masters.

Humans are masters. Because they can and did experience hell in all of its colors.

Do you think there is a hell much worse than what is happening on this planet in some parts ?

No not really. Hell is a state of mind. Its not a place.

The people in prison camps in north korea who experience things that are not comprehensibly..they are in pure Hell right now.

At the same time there is a place in everyone of us that can not be broken. And the darkness knows..that if it gives you to much of itself, you will find light in it.
Thats why hell can never be infinite.

Because light and darkness are made of the same substance: unconditional love.

Thats what humans explore in its depths. We as humans don´t understand why there is so much bad things in this world.. Because in its core it is still love. But it can only be transformed if you let it serve you. When you don´t let it serve you it will just be a mirror of what you don´t want. And if you only reflect on what you don´t want. It will reflect itself until you let go of what you don´t want.

This is simple physics. The possibility net of quantum reality reflects FOCUS.

So focus on the highest version of yourself. And the highest version of yourself knows that everything can serve the light.

Star wars is a good metaphor for that. Movies like that are not just fiction. They are describing archetypal quantum structures who are in and of itself nor good or bad..They have just a physical "quality".

Expansion vs Contraction.

This is what life is. The movement between Expansion and Contraction. You can ALWAYS choose which energy you want to manifest.

Be aware.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You seem to have neglected the biggest "fear based" thing of all, the fear of death is the exact thing that a belief in an afterlife is supposed to reduce.

Everything and everyone must come to an end eventually.

And it and we will, but the world will keep on turning whether we believe it will or not.

People have so little real knowledge of anything, like children.

I believe there is no real truth that cannot be argued by someone who believes differently.

IMHO

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The problem of the fear you apply is that is fear to white people problems

these problems affect Americans in the middle to upper class. This is when your life is so amazing, that you make stuff up to be upset about. This is in sharp contrast to real problems, experienced by people in other countries.

In short what don't kill you makes you stronger, unless you end up quadriplegic

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

well ...there is no way for me to believe in death anymore.

You call that neglect because you believe it is not possible to know that death is only a transition.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

Fear is unnecessary...

Fear is the idea that something "might" happen, but in reality you're afraid of something that does not exist, and quite possibly will never exist...

Sounds close to insanity to me...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

this is the best definition of fear i could find

Fear is a vital response to physical and emotional danger—if we didn't feel it, we couldn't protect ourselves from legitimate threats. But often we fear situations that are far from life-or-death, and thus hang back for no good reason.

I'm pretty sure at some point of our evolution fear make our ancestors succeed when others failed, if you live in the civilized word fear on most cases is unnecessary, but i bet it allowed some women scape rape, or someone not get rob in some cases.

We feel fear for a reason, and usually there are good reasons

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Fear is a feeling. How you react to that feeling will decide your fate. If you are "fearful", predisposed to a state of fear this generates worry, anxiety and stresses the body and its systems. This can create all kinds of medical "conditions" that if unchecked will eventually kill us.

People don't die of a heart attack behind hi blood pressure, they die of fear.

Fear based existence trains the body to over generate hormones and chemicals like adrenalin from the adrenal gland.

These rushes of chemicals and hormones make your hair stand up, a chill run up and down your spine. Then that makes you afraid and you can worry your self to death.

That rush of adrenalin should not make us worry, it should be reserved for actual flight or fight situations. Thats its real purpose. To boost the bodies defensive posture and quicken a response in times of danger. Not to sit about and drink, drug, eat smoke and bite our fingernails. The whole time glancing nervously at the TV while the professional fear mongers whip you into a state of paranoia. We are a nation of fearbots, salivating at the fear bell to run and consume something…

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: kauskau

Fear is unnecessary...

Fear is the idea that something "might" happen, but in reality you're afraid of something that does not exist, and quite possibly will never exist...

Sounds close to insanity to me...

Ahhh...but THAT is fear of the unknown.
There is also the fear of the known. From previous experiences.

I have felt soul-crushing physical pain from my back injury. Spent 6 months barely able to move.
I am terrified of ever doing anything wrong, and returning to that state.
So I have become extremely vigilant...knowing my limitations, and doing everything I can to preserve my current level of mobility.
Fear, once experienced...can be a valuable teacher.
It can also be an emotional reaction.
Fear is like power....it's what you DO with it that matters.

jacygirl

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Conquer your fear of death and you will achieve the death of fear ..

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

this is the best definition of fear i could find

Fear is a vital response to physical and emotional danger—if we didn't feel it, we couldn't protect ourselves from legitimate threats. But often we fear situations that are far from life-or-death, and thus hang back for no good reason.

I'm pretty sure at some point of our evolution fear make our ancestors succeed when others failed, if you live in the civilized word fear on most cases is unnecessary, but i bet it allowed some women scape rape, or someone not get rob in some cases.

We feel fear for a reason, and usually there are good reasons

I would say usually there are little to no reasons to fear, but fear is built by the media...

Religion prays on fear... Movies pray on your fears...

Fear of the unknown is a basic component of the human condition... but again, its unnecessary...

But believe in fear if you wish... lock yourself in a box... be afraid of the world...

Believe its a positive attribute to our lives...

Live in fear...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

If you want to believe i live in fear live believing i live in fear them

As i said white people problems...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Fear has kept the human race on it's toes ...

Fear is a natural instinct. It's a healthy defensive mechanism which has served mankind well. It's only when it's been manipulated and created based on false agendas by others, now we have problems. Fear of heights? Good, plummeting to your death will ruin your whole day, Fear of a toothed meat eater in the wild? Good, serving as a belly filler for a carnivore will leave your children orphaned.

Fear of the unknown or of a possible future event?

Fool hearty

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

That's just silly...

Fear is a choice... I don't believe you live in fear... I don't know you from Adam

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

My experience is just the opposite. I'm more in like with Jacygirl on this one.
Fear of the known due to experience .. and in my case, health experiences.

(self diagnosing ... probably some PTSD from spring/summer 2010 severe health situation)

Fear is a choice...

Not always. It can be ingrained and become a part of you due to experience.

edit on 5/8/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

And of course you do know we're all terminal...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
Sounds like you've taken an evolutionary psychology class.
You nailed it. There is a difference between phobia and fear. There is healthy fear that has served mankind well for survival ... and then there is debilitating unhealthy fear and phobia.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

And of course you do know we're all terminal...

Yep. But I"m talking about fear of what comes before death. Health issues that are debilitating and/or painful and/or embarrassing etc ... When someone experiences severe health issues, there can be an ingrained fear that it'll come back .. or that it'll come back worse. It's not a choice, it's just always there in the mind no matter how you try to make it go away. That's just my experience ... you are of course free to accept that or not ... as always.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'd quote Jesus here but this is hardly the place...

I stand by my original post...

But that's just me

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I'd quote Jesus here but this is hardly the place...

Yes I know the quote about fear. But He was God (I know you disagree) ... and I'm just a chronically ill person who is stuck at home with a progressive disease that is very uncomfortable and that could easily get worse. Sometimes experience causes ingrained fear. The soldiers coming back with PTSD for example. They arent' picking those emotions ...

I'm done. I've said what I want. Ya'll have a good day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join