It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Plans to Colonize Moon by 2030, Newspaper Reports

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hmm will it happen maybe so yet Humans havent been ( Landed ) on the Moon since 1972
( well from what they have Claimed anyways . ) The New Space Race yet again for the Super Powers

The USA have been experimenting , Testing to see if its feasable, Designed planning , of building Bases on the Moon Since the late 60s

JPL New Mexico where the Experments and testing was Done

to find out More all you have to do is go to Google

Type Infomation Bridge

The type key words Moon Base lab base moon

and see what you can come up with

from what ive found

thing like

Space Cement to build the bases ,

Tunnelers for an Underground Base ( Ironically somewhat like the Late Phillip Schneider a Whistle Blower that made Underground Bases and also a Conspirator was talking about Tunnelers that Melted Rock and Covering Coating the Walls of Melted Rock

Space Domes

Nuclear Power House on the Moon

Air Replicators for Oxygen

Placing Base's around Ice Sheets in the Location of the moon below it Equator ( Sound Familer? ) yeah I thought too
Especially this was Planned Thought of back in the 60s! and was Confirmed in 2000s that there is Water ( Ice ) in those Locations )

It all there on the Site all in PDF Some were Unclassified

here is the Site ( Changed a bit last time i was on it ) ENJOY PPL !!

SciTech Connect
Your connection to science, technology,
and engineering research information
from the U.S. Department of Energy
www.osti.gov...

Some examples

Study on Alternative Cargo Launch Options from the Lunar Surface

Extensibility of the fission surface power (FSP) system from the moon to Mars

Lunar Wireless Power Transfer Feasibility Study

Lunar laboratory

The roles and functions of a lunar base Nuclear Technology Center

Nuclear powered Mars cargo transport mission utilizing advanced ion propulsion

Moon base/Mars base transportation depot

( Now this is Interesting !! )
Converting the ISS to an Earth-Moon Transport System Using Nuclear Thermal Propulsion
Paniagua, John; Maise, George; Powell, James (Jan. 2008)

Radiation exposure and protection for moon and Mars missions
MacFarlane, R.E.; Prael, R.E.; Strottman, D.D.; Strniste, G.F.; Feldman, W.C. (Apr. 1991)

A Basic LEGO Reactor Design for the Provision of Lunar Surface Power

( And Here is the The Melting Rock Tunneler just like what Phillip Schneider has said back in the early 90s )

In-situ rock melting applied to lunar base construction and for exploration drilling and coring on the moon

well Ill Stop LOL and look for you self ,,

edit on 9-5-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatpastyhead
Why is it when Russia decide to do something like this it is bad but when the USA do it, then it is "progress".

Just because the USA look clean does not mean they are.

To be fair though, I have no idea what I am talking about. I am just an outsider looking in.

because the USA can do this if they really wanted to while Russia simply CAN'T.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In response, the Obama administration has announced its plans to colonize the sun.
Hopefully they appoint Hillary Clinton as our ambassador!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cydonia2012

originally posted by: fatpastyhead
Why is it when Russia decide to do something like this it is bad but when the USA do it, then it is "progress".

Just because the USA look clean does not mean they are.

To be fair though, I have no idea what I am talking about. I am just an outsider looking in.

because the USA can do this if they really wanted to while Russia simply CAN'T.

To me, that says it all.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
OP; they won't

let me tell you all the reasons.

the biggest being that there isn't enough money for it, and that there is little point in doing so.

Now having a station located near the moon, in a lagrange point of some sort, has purpose... it would be an excellent place for a refueling station

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
In 15 years Russia's going to colonize the moon? They haven't been to the moon yet. They don;'t have the $ for that. Good luck.

USA put man on the moon first but RUSSIA went to the moon first.
A decade or so before USA did.
I'm not saying they will be able to do it but your statement is false and DENY IGNORANCE etc

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Heres a Find

interesting

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I don't see them putting a colony on the moon that soon. People seem to forget that you just can't drop a building on the surface and call it a day.

(post by DerbyGawker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

Colonizing the moon with robots maybe.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

3) Fuel. If you can find water reserves it means you only need to pack enough fuel for Earth to moon. Fuel for Moon to mars can be made on the moon which will act as a refueling station. Again less weight. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do they not make fuel out of sea water

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: fatpastyhead
Let them have the moon. Elon musk wants to colonize mars by 2025.

o.dailycaller.com...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well lets see what the aliens in space and the moon in particular have to say

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: annuakidecendant
Well lets see what the aliens in space and the moon in particular have to say

A cigar shape craft already shot down the Russian phobos craft. Maybe that is why we shoot them down

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
project horizon was proposed long long ago the moon has been occupied since not long after that, the moon began being mined many new man made materials were created from products and production on the moon...

this was before people knew how to keep their mouths shut and keep secrets, so than they had to pretend in order to confuse show you what they had in this hand while keeping the good toys behind their backs...

You see the Army went to space first and did very well so well indeed... Much of our culture today is thanks to the ancient findings that are still not even fully understood yet continue to yield quantum leaps in tech advancement as well as provide an abundant amount of stories which have spawned some very good movies...

By the time NASA got there after being created by those who realized they were incredibly greedy and wanted to keep things all for themselves the findings had them advanced beyond even what is considered science fiction today... So when NASA did get to the moon which took the help of said advancements there was some pretty pissed off Neil and Buzz... lives were lost along the way for a good many years to keep this secret be sure of that and connect the dots to solve some of the big questions...

Know you are being deceived...
but why???
edit on 10-5-2014 by 5StarOracle because: spell

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Will we ever have moon bases in our life time? Sometimes pieces come out in the media that this country and that country aiming to make a moon base or colonize the moon.
I would love to think that someday we'll be staring at the earth from our homes on the moon while drink a cold beer. With all the tension currently on earth, I can't see it happening for a while yet. 2030 seems about right, but times change and budgets change.
The world 16 years ago was a totally different place.

A joint venture between ALL the scientists on the planet would be amazing and we could achieve so much. We can only dream though.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
a reply to: crazyewok

3) Fuel. If you can find water reserves it means you only need to pack enough fuel for Earth to moon. Fuel for Moon to mars can be made on the moon which will act as a refueling station. Again less weight. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do they not make fuel out of sea water

The fuel from water is liquid Hydrogen and Liquid Oxygen (LOX).

LOX and Liquid Hydrogen were used in the upper stages of the shuttle, Saturn and Delta Rockets.
edit on 10-5-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yeah, well, I am officially announcing right now that by 2030 I will come to all ATS'ers houses to make them a cuppa or a coffee.

Pretty easy thing to say in 2014.

In fact didn't the USA say they were putting a man on Mars soon as well?

I am not saying it isn't going to happen, I am just saying the bigger the announcement the less action and follow-up we see.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

When these sanctions kick in over ukraine his will not happen, russia no longer has the capability to do these type of missions internally, muh of the space industry is corrupt and inefficient, nothing like Japanese or Chinese tech. The chinese will do this, they are the only ones with the funds and the scope to pull off such an audacious attempt. America no longer has the money or balls to do this sort of thing, and after sanctions kick in i guaruntee 100% this will not happen in russia.

They will be dealing with inablity to make bond servicing payments, not building spacecraft, there will probably be an embargo on trade of such parts between europe/US and Russia.

I think this is just more pie in the sky to distract russian people from the reality russia is going to get hit hard by sanctions, another conveniently timed distraction, much like the "fascists" (some of whom are actually jewish) to rally against in Ukraine.

Feel sorry for the Russian people, a massive number are dirt poor and they are about to get hit hard.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join