It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another fun video

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

at 2:18 it shows the flying wing dropping an atomic bomb

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Courtesy of Flintlock 19 and TheAviationist

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510

From 7:58 onwards why is the area behind the refuelling connector look like it's all wet ? What's all the vapour coming off after contact is broken ?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Fuel. It doesn't make a perfect seal every time so there's sometimes a small amount of leakage as they pump.

Ever notice when you're pumping gas, there's a little gas that leaks when you pull the nozzle out? It's the same thing when the boom disconnects.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Shotgun toting tail sitter drone from Russia:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Concept video, not real. Yet.

Anyone else starting to get the feeling that Musk is building SpaceX to escape the coming war with fellow alien Jeff Bezos?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Good video and straight to the point. I love everything to do with military hardware and weapons and if it wasn't for my lack of commitment when I was younger I'd probably be a member of one of Britains armed services. However as much as I love the might of the machines that can deliver a nuclear deterrent I have never understood any reason why any particular country would use a nuclear weapon because it's my belief that it would literally destroy the world and which whatever country came out on top it would undoubtedly be a false victory.

The aftermath of a nuclear war would be so destructive that once it's all finished there would be pretty much nothing left of a planet for anyone or any country to gain any advantage. As the video says, there would be large vast areas of radioactive wastelands, no crops and the world would plummet into a nuclear winter. What advantage would a global power have once they came out of their nuclear bunkers. The world would be sent back to stone age and have to build from square one again. Not only that but would the surviving people of countries think of ruling governments after a nuclear war when everything has been destroyed.

That's why I've said before if a nuclear war was to happen a small part of me would want to survive as it's humans natural instinct to live and to survive and self preservation but a large part of me would just say 'F*** it'. Living on the edge of London I'm probably in some sort of blast radius and to escape any sort of blast radius of have to get out quickly which in the event of a nuclear war isn't going to be easy. So in all honesty I'd probably take some beer and go to a hill near me which you can see the London skyline and openly accept this was the end. Also a personal thought is that if a nuclear war was to happen quite frankly I wouldn't want to be a part of a world where countries are so hell bent on wiping out so many innocent lives in the name of global power. And as I said above if I were to survive what is going to be left for me ? Nothing but destruction and radiation

Aaah sorry I've gone on for too much but I just wanted to add my thoughts. Now I'm going to go find a aviation related video to balance out my post

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

an old video but a look at how programs on can be pulled back from the brink of going to the chopping block.

some people might not have liked mccain but he seemed to be on the side of soldiers
edit on 21-4-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Apparently inside the cockpit of a B2 for the first time, publicly;

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

cool video but they missed to displays, love how they got the tanker in there as well

call to memory Reagan's statement of being able to put 100's in orbit and be across the world in hours
edit on 1-5-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

A supposed bird strike on a J-10.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
A supposed something on something..Obviously they havent watched an episode of Aircrash Investigators.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Things go BOOOOM...China Lake

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Only three errors that made me roll my eyes. That's pretty good for a flick. Well, maybe four depending on how picky we get. Regardless, would watch because I love the Sabre.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join