learn more

Another fun video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Just like the Cobra Ball sure take off and landing are great but a walk in the inside is way better.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
How about this one. Airliner landing without the landing gear...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ok, shameless self promotion but I had fun making it:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Always nice to watch a professional at work.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Thanks Zaph for resurrecting this thread..Nothing like a good head bang and devil horns at 07:50 AM in yer pojammies.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Wow That's some serious swing manouver's he's got going there. how the hell is he grabbing and letting go of the trees at pace.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I wonder how long those helicopters last doing this kind of work? It has to be super stressful on the air frames.

How would you like to be the guy on the ground responsible for hooking the cable from the chopper to the bundles of trees? You have mere seconds to grab the hook coming at you at alarming speed and hook it to the bundle before it get jerked up.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Any blues scout could do it once they got the timing down,we had to bend rules and do things a bit DIFFERENT from normal air assault stuff in Korea sometimes.
We had to move REAL fast on alerts.
It made sling loads REAL interesting too.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Awesome video, Zaphod... thanks, sir.

Hard to believe F-15s are 40 years old and still such a bad arse machine. I've heard pilots waxing rapturous over them for all these years.

Love to ride in one before death... but alas, they're one seaters... lowering the odds that will ever happen by quite a lot!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

B, D, and E models are two seaters. I've gotten to sit in back of a D model during an engine run.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join