It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Dead After Alabama Police ‘Shoved Sharp Object Into Throat’ to Retrieve Drugs

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Thanks for the correction ME. Total information overload on my part. I'm reading so many stories from across the Country where the pig claims to "sense" the presence of drugs and then anything goes. Thank God, I'm not a New Mexico resident as they seem to love cavity searches with every traffic stop.

A large portion of the population has been so brainwashed that the mere mention of the word drugs turns them into foaming at the mouth lunatics cheering this so called "Drug War" on, including these steroid pumping pigs. Yes, I will agree one is healthier w/o a drug habit, but punishment in the penal system causes more harm than the substances they are consuming. Of course, when one examines the money trail the picture becomes very clear.

Cash and asset seizure with no direct evidence needed or due process by Police departments. All of the prison jobs created in the construction and running of these institutions where a large percentage of the inmates are there for crimes against themselves. The drug testing industry which can ruin a person's career by a mere mistake. A few tokes of Mary Jane on Friday, and you lose your job as you're a safety threat. Yet, one can show up at work hung over on alcohol to the point of uselessness every stinking work day and everything is fine.

My cousin just got a 300K settlement from one notorious local community whose pigs beat him so severely he had to miss several months of work.

I know there are good officers out there who are very professional in doing a very difficult and necessary job. I do not include you in the pig category, but the pigs are running the show now in many departments across the Nation. Each incident that your pig cohorts incites is another ding in your reputation even if one happens to be a decent LEO.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
They will not be held accountable, and maybe get a slap on the wrist. They should be serving long prison sentences but will instead stay with the force and be promoted etc.. This particular band of brothers is more akin to a gang of murdering thugs.

I would like to see a billion dollar settlement. Maybe that would see these thugs kicked to the curb!

edit on 9-5-2014 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentKillah

Watch the movie "Training Day"... really good movie with Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke. Basically, they take a pen or pencil and stick it down your throat to make you throw up drugs if they think you swallowed them. Denzel did this to Snoop Dogg in Training Day.

Thank you...I never watched that movie but it's weird that you should say that because I was discussing this with my brother and he cited the same movie. So I am probably going to watch it at some point this weekend.

It seems pretty clear to me that the officers got so excited about successfully getting their drug bust and who knows...maybe they're always that stunningly stupid or just lost their wits in the excitement...but either way, if they stuck really anything down his throat, they signed his death warrant. Because even if he did damage his own throat trying to swallow the bag, or overdosed on the drugs in his system, he would likely not have died from either or both of those. Add in a foreign object, further traumatizing the tissue and well, it doesn't take long to die from that because they essentially cut off whatever airway he had left.

I have no doubt that they stuck something down his throat, no doubt they were kneeling on his back...my whole issue with this case was the article (and the OP) purporting that he was "cut" open by a sharp object. That did not happen, and the autopsy confirms it. It only serves to inflame and incite rage when people post/publish things like that, either deliberately (as in the case of the article) or because they failed to read all the specifics before posting (as in the case of the OP). The first couple of pages of the thread were nothing but enraged ranting over this "sharp object" that simply didn't exist, and that really bothers me.

Yes, they are guilty. Yes, they most certainly contributed to or even caused his asphyxiation. Yes, they should be punished. Yes, yes, yes. It's fine to report things and raise awareness. What is not fine is reporting something that is not true, just to get people's attention. When you've got people talking about taking 2000 people to the cop's house and beating him up, writing messages in his blood...all because someone didn't get their story straight...that is scary indeed because guess what? There are people out there who might actually try to do something like that. And who knows how many lives could be lost in the process. So people can get pissed at me all they want, but I abhor lies and the people who perpetuate them, so I went looking for the truth. That whole "deny ignorance" thing...people would benefit greatly from practicing that.

Blessed Be.

ETA: I see that the title of the OP has been revised, so that means myself and whomever else may have made it clear that it was completely inaccurate have done our job. Just trying to keep the facts straight.
edit on 10-5-2014 by tigertatzen because: added

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DarksideOz

If the courts will not do their job, and the police want to abuse their position, then we are left with ONE option............taking justice into our own hands. I don't want to harm a police officer, but if one harms or kills my family members due to excessive force, then he and his/her family just signed their death certificate. If any "good cops" try an protect that officer, they will be classed as "collateral damage while settling an injustice in the interests of National Security". Who's security, well the security of the National citizens of course. I guess you could call it a service to my country

he and his/her family just signed their death certificate.

This is exactly what I am talking about. You are stating that were a police officer to kill one of your family members, you would murder that officer and his entire family too? Are you serious? What if he had little kids, or a baby? Are you saying that you could kill someone's spouse and children in cold blood? Point a weapon in a child's face and end his/her life, for no reason other than they were unlucky enough that their father or mother killed someone?

That is one of the most disturbing things I have ever read in my life. Do you feel that all the family members of every murderer doing life in our prison systems ( paid for by the taxpayers) should be murdered too? Or is it just police families? And kill any cop who happens to be actually doing their job by responding to the scene and fulfilling the oath they take to serve and protect as well? What you are suggesting is not "collateral damage". What you are suggesting is mass murder of innocent people in the name of vengeance. And not only that, but you said if they even harmed one of yours, not killed them...you would murder someone and their entire family for injuring someone in your family??

I don't want to harm a police officer, but if one harms or kills my family members

If we stoop so low that we are murdering innocent children for revenge, not only will that only compound the issue a hundred-fold, but it would make us no better than the people who committed the murder in the first place.

edit on 10-5-2014 by tigertatzen because: grammar

edit on 10-5-2014 by tigertatzen because: clarification

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Id like to spit some beech nut in that pigs eyes

(post by DarksideOz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Justwatchingyou

Instead what we're getting are trigger hungry under trained - under developed both mentally and emotionally low IQ soldiers ......

Just the kind of people you need. Look at the photos from all over the World in all of history. You have weak-minded jackboots, wearing helmets, shields and batons, ALWAYS doing their best to stop humanity from peacefully progressing. You need power tripping cowards to do things like this to people, and the threat and use of violence to successfully carry it out. Evil lot they are. All of them. Even the so-called good ones who are cowards for not doing what they signed on to do.

Absolute FAIL , for all police officers, especially the cowards who keep quite.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I am wondering if the device they used was a lyrangascope, used for intubation:
Lyrangascope

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have family in Alabama and I have an understanding on how some of their police behave. Most have the mentality that drugs are public enemy number one yet the conviction rate and arrest statistics seem to indicate that those of African American decent get arrested much more frequently and serve longer sentences. Race plays a big role on drug busts in Alabama. These actions do not surprise, the police have been conditioned to treat those suspected of wrongdoing as sub-humans.

The US is a nation full of cowards. We let this happen and too many are afraid to speak up for what is right.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
I am wondering if the device they used was a lyrangascope, used for intubation:
Lyrangascope

That is a frightening thought. Just imagine being restrained while an angry, aggressive non-qualified jackboot is performing a medical procedure on you, against your will. If that's not a reason to kill in self-defense, I don't know what is...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Visitor2012

Paramedics are TRAINED in using this, you can really mess someone up if you dont do it right. This is used to visualize the person's vocal cords in order to properly place a tube into someone's airway.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC
Who are the people that makes these rules and changes to policing policies? How do they get these measures approved? There's no checks and balances whatsoever. No society would ever approve of this, and if it's not a demand coming from society, then where's it all coming from? Who are the idiots doing this, and with what authority?

I suppose I can look it up, but I'm just voicing my frustration at the whole thing.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visitor2012
a reply to: Justwatchingyou

Instead what we're getting are trigger hungry under trained - under developed both mentally and emotionally low IQ soldiers ......

Just the kind of people you need. Look at the photos from all over the World in all of history. You have weak-minded jackboots, wearing helmets, shields and batons, ALWAYS doing their best to stop humanity from peacefully progressing. You need power tripping cowards to do things like this to people, and the threat and use of violence to successfully carry it out. Evil lot they are. All of them. Even the so-called good ones who are cowards for not doing what they signed on to do.

Absolute FAIL , for all police officers, especially the cowards who keep quite.

Thats really the whole problem isnt it, and we all hear about the "good cops"..unfortunatly the "good cops" number maybee 10% and probably the real "bad cops" are the same %..the rest is just filler, the kind of cops who look the other way whilst their brothers are violating the law and our rights..indifferent which makes them just as bad in my books. And to note what usually happens to good cops is if they speak out they are fired/shunned/framed in a bad light by the force..all by design it seems..its disgusting..I dare not say what needs to start happening.
edit on 11-5-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

edit on 16-5-2014 by westcoast because: because I can't type tonight

new topics