It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Standard Orbit - aye sir - Live stream camera from the ISS online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth

NASA ‏@NASA · 1h
Live HD Earth viewing from the space station! Sit back, watch & enjoy our home planet: eol.jsc.nasa.gov... #ISS pic.twitter.com/DfGBVB2FI9

Black Scenes = Night side of the Earth; Gray Scenes = Switching to the next camera, or the communications downlink from the ISS in not available at the moment.

The live video feed from HDEV will occasionally be unavailable due to loss of Ku-band transmission from the International Space Station. Please check the site again in approximately 30 minutes.

edit on 7-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. But it's good forum practice to add some of your own text, i.e. what you think about it, any points for discussion by other members would be nice.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
Thanks for the link. But it's good forum practice to add some of your own text, i.e. what you think about it, any points for discussion by other members would be nice.

Sorry about that. I figured the material from the sources above pretty much covered it. Wasn't really looking for a discussion on it. Just wanted to let people know its finally up and working.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Thank you I have bookmarked the site now. I see a lot of clouds it is a wonder we get any vitamin D at all.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I tried watching this via Ustream on my phone a few days ago but couldn't get it to work. Just jumped in to have a look on the website and got a very nice clear view of eastern Canada.

Contrast boosted slightly. Lac Manicouagan, in Quebec, is the big circular lake, covered in ice. A very handy landmark!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Nice...

This is one of those times where I wish I had a monitor the size of a wall.

I prefer the space images over the view out my window.

edit on 13-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join