It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be ridiculed for this...but I have to get it off my chest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

The moment I read you : "transforms to gold", immediately I saw your vision as a metaphysical symbolism.
I also heard and so had to write;

"The universal sentience, having gained as much knowledge ( Gold ) as is possible within a certain cycle, automatically proceeds to remove the means of knowledge creation, in order to absorb the information gained within it back to itself. On completion/ after "god" sleeps-to-absorb the new information, then a new emanation goes forth with the accumulated knowledge inborn to itself and embarks on the next stage of knowledge acquisition'.

Whether what I say is right or wrong for you I dont know. I say what I do here as I felt drawn to. I also don't know even if it is right for you, whether or not it is literal - meaning physical, or a purely symbolic process. If it is to be literal, then again, no idea whether it is/will be a collective or individual human process. At this point ' go with the flow' ?

In symbolist literalism, ( experiencing meta-psyche visions in literal/physical ways) it's always a powerful event when this cycle ending experience happens and it happens to many people, so you are not alone if that helps any. In our earths landscape there is evidence for a collective literal event of this kind happening too, it's just less verifiable.

So if it is literal and collective, I can only suggest, "love more, worry less, we are it." If it proves to be personal to you, then I can only say - if you survive it - well done! This is all I can offer as way of insight, I'm not sure it will help you at all right now, it may in the future though.

I can say I felt you very strong through this post and I offer that while its natural to be afraid, even terrified at this time, do hang in there, trust your self and the process and remember always that you do have the power of choice, even then.
So hold fast to what you know and allow it to come, allow it to pass too when it wants to and afterwards, dont beat up on yourself.
We are what we are and you will know when it is time to again "fetch wood, carry water".

best

Rosha
edit on 8-5-2014 by Rosha because: typo gremlins

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
You...cant assure someone that meteors won't hit sometime in the future
Especially considering that is the actual norm for this planet overall.

Op said his event is in near future so ?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosha
On completion/ after "god" sleeps-to-absorb the new information, then a new emanation goes forth with the accumulated knowledge inborn to itself and embarks on the next stage of knowledge acquisition'.

That doesn't make any sense though.

'God' is defined as "Omniscient" in our language.
It's just semantics! Anything less is "Demi".

om·nis·cient (ŏm-nĭsh′ənt)
adj.
Having total knowledge; knowing everything
n.
1. One having total knowledge.
2. Omniscient God.

adj
1. having infinite knowledge or understanding
2. having very great or seemingly unlimited knowledge

Why would a "Total Knowledge Source" need to absorb any information as it is the essence of "Total Information"?
It's the other way around I'm afraid, it's "We" who are tasked with "Absorbing God's Universal Knowledge".

We don't teach God, we are the students.
edit on 5/8/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Muzzleflash,

In my experiences of the metaphysical laws, words such as god are understood and applied differently to their religious terms and definitions. The early seekers, much the same as I hold , did not believe their allegories as historical facts or gods, they believed IN themselves, in the sense that they believed that the truth beneath the stories and Myth was within.

In this sense, all I can say to you in reply is that there is so such a thing as 'our' language; that your definitions and relationships to the word are seemingly drawn from the religious construct or from where you are currently in your cycle and from your relationship to the word itself spiritually, emotionally and intellectually. Your concept of what is or isn't is just yours and I can respect that, however being unique to your mind and position, it is not applicable to what I have written or to my understandings or position.

I edit to add: " What you think, aint necessarily so" which comes immediately to mind on re reading your reply.
You, the same as any of us at any time simply " do not know what you do not know" and so, until you do reach a point of omniscient Godhood yourself, please refrain from "absoluting" on me. Freely as is my right, I follow a path laid out for me, one that doesn't include defining G/god for anyone..you have yours..tend it? What I wrote, I did from my own perspective to the Op and as a fellow vision experiencer not a cleric, so if its useful to him great if not , not a problem..I didn't write for egos sake. This is what sharing of an experience is as opposed to dissecting.

This: Why would a "Total Knowledge Source" need to absorb any information as it is the essence of "Total Information"? is an excellent question though, let me know how you go with answering it for yourself.

Rosha
edit on 8-5-2014 by Rosha because: typos and clarity

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

In this, sense, all I can say to you in reply is that there is so such a thing as 'our' language

Rosha

Two can play this game, but only one can win.

See I translated all your words into a "personalized definition" which basically read as you completely agreed with me and decided that you will now use a thesaurus and a dictionary and encyclopedias so we can actually understand each other for once.

Essentially that is why language cannot just be a personal whim, it has to meet a level of consensus and rationality with other humans before it will ever become "a working flow of communication".

How do you define "Define"? Is it different for you than it is for me?
No, it's clearly the same for all of us. It's "Our Language".

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bkfd54

You can't see the future I think. Maybe you saw the past. Once, some 12.000 years ago according to Plato, the world almost perished.

I think it was the moon that came too close but I linked already enough times to a site that made me think this.

Nevertheless it’s possible that our DNA can remember everything that has happened before. And since our DNA goes back to the beginning of the human mind, I think some people really can achieve remarkable things with their mind.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Muzzle, if you wish to know, just ask. It really is that simple. I understand that would require respect and some semblance of humility though. So to be kind I can only reiterate my last words, point you back to them and leave it at that. I've no desire to fight or play with you and even if I wished to fight and play, it would be with a far more astute mind than yours. Be well.

Rosha

edit on 8-5-2014 by Rosha because: typo gremlins

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Muzzle, if you wish to know, just ask. It really is that simple. I understand that would require respect and some semblance of humility though. So to be kind I can only reiterate my last words, point you back to them and leave it at that. I've no desire to fight or play with you and even if I wished to fight and play, it would be with a far more astute mind than yours. Be well.

Rosha

You didn't have to post that.
You could have just escaped!

Making personal attacks then fleeing?
You can do better than that.
I won't hold it against you or anything.
You don't even have to apologize.

But I will.
I'm sorry I offended you.
I didn't mean to I was just trying to argue a point.
If I did say something mean that hurt your feelings I am truly sorry.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 8-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

** if the Asteroid doesnt kill us, and if Obummer doesnt fu*k you all over there, and if the Aliens dont possess / abduct you, so what, were all gonna die in a few years from old age anyway !! and that might even be TOMORROW killed by a bus - as a 19 year old student was last year near me.

** QUE SERA SERA we can do Nothing about such major issues. but what we CAN do, is be peaceful, maintain Composure, centrality, INTEGRITY and rectitude. keep your mind focussed on Common Senses, and alert to your own personal and friends salvation. then when the unavoidable tornado or unexpected heart attack strikes, you can pass over to the "other side" thinking "well i did my bit properly", and "if the gods cannot do their bit as well, thats that"...

** so its all a matter of adjusting your Philosophy, NOT getting into a panic about exactly how the (your) world is gonna end. Live and Let die, this is not "selfish", it is self-centered Priorities. do it. Leonard Cohen is singing in the background, he's a great poet /thinker, and on the way out himself. i just watched his kind smile and personality as he went round his band thanking them. millions love him, such a nice thought to go to that "other side" with such memories and friends ...

** keep away from bibles and "authorities" they will CONFUSE and DISTRACT you. derive your own conclusions about Everything, save yourself FROM all the gibberish, and seek that Pagan Salvation Force (PSF) which is available to ALL humans, chinese, indians, and even australians !! not an easy job repelling Aliens
goodluck, Kaman

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Kind of interesting ....

- A major terrorist attack happens first and the people all leave the city.

- Then a meteor hits near the city (or on the city???).

So if the terrorist attack didn't happen, then more people would have been in the city and died.

Am I following that correctly?

To the OP .. interesting. Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
@the op

I remember reading a few months ago about remote viewers not being able to see past a certain "veil" or "white wall" & the implications were frightening.

I don't necessarily believe in remote viewing, but it stuck.

Here's where the naysayers have to come correct though: WHY IS EVERYONE, EVERY FAITH ALMOST EVERYWHERE SAYING THE SAME THING?

The middle east have been ACTIVELY talking about the Al Mahdi for the past year.
You have the 2014-15 blood moons tetrad.
You have a pope that resigned & the possible implications of St. Malachi's prophecy. (Peter Maximus)
Unexplainable sounds around the world. (Most fake vids, but the event is real)
You have a forward momentum towards a global currency & global govt.

etc etc etc.

To those giving you static, to hell with them. Some will never get it, even when it's happening right before their eyes.

Thank you.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

The planet is 4.5 billion years old at the minimum...
So even a billion years is the near future as opposed to the distant past!!!

Peace Xavi!!!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Good to see you again Muzzle

'God' is defined as "Omniscient" in our language.

This should probably be defined as all knowing of everything that there is to know so far... IMO!!!

See as the Universe continues to expand and things are born into existence every millisecond that passes, God would still actually be learning in a sense!!!

We don't teach God, we are the students.

That we are, but God would always be adding more to the original creation, so self taught would be a good description!!!

Peace Muzzle!!!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Hello Eric,

Star & Flag!!!

Great insight, could easily be metaphorical for you personally in the sense that you should maybe look at why the world is beautiful rather than falling apart!!!
"You get in, what you put out"!!!

I can't help but wonder if you should venture the wavelength again and see it through...
You cut yourself off on your own quest, what seemed to shock you was probably just the initial feeling, but now you are left with that instead of the bigger picture!!!

Peace Evil!!! (Never thought I'd say that
)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

originally posted by: SaturnFX
You...cant assure someone that meteors won't hit sometime in the future
Especially considering that is the actual norm for this planet overall.

Op said his event is in near future so ?

Yep
And asteroids cross our path all the time. there might be at this very second a biggun about to enter the atmosphere and light up part of the world. Nasa cant track em all..or even most.
You hear all the time about some giant meteor that passed us we never even knew about until we were out of danger.

I don't buy into the doom and gloom predictions, but a random meteor giving us a bad day is a concern of mine

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Great book I have read it too. Who knows I have no doubt that this will one day come to pass. Humanity has been very lucky to this point. With new meteor shower (storm) set to happen on the 24th of this month from comet 209\P Linear who knows the size of the debris we will pass through?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Check your PMs

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
No your not nuts I am 60 and I have had in my past years a few times having vivid dreams but not such as yours.
Living trough the Cuban Missile Crisis and cold war I have taken many measure in the past 30 years to protect my family any way I can.

Thanks for the heads up Brother!

edit on 8-5-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I had a similar vision a few years back, painted it and let it go.
If it is to happen, it will, and if not, then great!

Shake it off as best you can, and move on.

No matter what happens, we all go to the same places in the end

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join