It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be ridiculed for this...but I have to get it off my chest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
You know what , you came on sincerely to warn people just in case it happens . Good for you and your bravery ,you don't deserve ridicule , you're attempting to warn people , that comes from a place of love and concern.
People always have to dump on someone , put them in their place , try to dismiss them and their ideas and fears , etc.
SHAME ON ANYONE who tries to make this person feel bad for trying to HELP his fellow man.
If you don't believe it or like it after reading it , move on , don't inject negativity into it....it's unnecessary and unkind.
I know we have free speech but why use it negatively ?

Thank you again for your bravery and concern

I would give you a hundred stars for that statement if I could. Absolutely one of the best I've read in my time here. Thank you!

@ the Op,
I too hope it is nothing but a false feeling. Thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: will615

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
You know what , you came on sincerely to warn people just in case it happens . Good for you and your bravery ,you don't deserve ridicule , you're attempting to warn people , that comes from a place of love and concern.
People always have to dump on someone , put them in their place , try to dismiss them and their ideas and fears , etc.
SHAME ON ANYONE who tries to make this person feel bad for trying to HELP his fellow man.
If you don't believe it or like it after reading it , move on , don't inject negativity into it....it's unnecessary and unkind.
I know we have free speech but why use it negatively ?

Thank you again for your bravery and concern

I would give you a hundred stars for that statement if I could. Absolutely one of the best I've read in my time here. Thank you!

@ the Op,
I too hope it is nothing but a false feeling. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you too my friend!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So here is the thing.
What does the dream mean to you.
Stop taking it literal and understand the vision for what it is, your mind is telling you things about yourself, not of some objective truth future seeing thing...but just of truth
What did you feel, what specifics of this set off certain aspects of your personality?

Everything turning to gold? Are you currently following money moreso than personal development, valuing financial success at the expense of family or the like, etc

Break it down and see the symbols as what they are...symbols...and who knows, you might find out some big stuff about yourself.
But spending time with the fam and letting them know you love em is never a bad move, apocalypse or not (after all, you might get hit by a bus tomorrow anyhow, and who cares if the world ends or not..yours just did)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Ahhh that video gave me chills. In my vision the trail this thing was leaving was roughly about 15-20x wider than the one in that video.

Me too. These are awesome events. Scale is hard to determine at these distances. This one over Russia was small (a few yards across or some such) but still shook people to their core like you recount. It was just passing over head, ten miles(?) up. The one you describe would have burned the ground with the heat of its plunge, not just made a flash like in Russia.

A pebble compared to a planet killer. We now have much higher regard for these objects since then. They can destroy vast regions and not even land. Google Tunguska.

A really good novel that describes such a scenario is called "Lucifers Hammer", written by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. In one scene a guy is walking along and becomes startled when he suddenly notices he has two shadows… and one of them is moving.
edit on 7-5-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
This is to be expected and truly I agree, I hope this does not come true.

I can assure you that will not come true.This is your personal phobia.Smile, enjoy, go out....

You...cant assure someone that meteors won't hit sometime in the future
Especially considering that is the actual norm for this planet overall.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey, when something is bottled up inside that tightly, just getting it off your chest is an important step in relieving the anxiety. Look back on what you wrote and maybe meditate on it some more to see if you were receiving something intended to be a warning for all or just for you.

And for what it's worth ... I hope you're wrong, but if you're not, none of us have a guarantee of tomorrow. We should live every day like it might be the last. Consider that.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The only dream that I've had that I made a whole thread for, had something similar to what you described in it. I'm going to try and post a link to it but I'm posting from my Xbox right now because my computer is broken at the moment so I hope this works. It's a long, not perfectly well written story so feel free to read the whole thing if you're interested but if not, the fireball part is the second -to-last paragraph. I posted it about a year and a half ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I too have had frightening visions and especially in the past two months have been getting random pieces of information just popping into my head that I have absolutely no way of knowing and cannot explain how, but I know they are accurate. I have begun writing down everything and I wish I had started doing that a long time ago.

I feel in my heart that you are right, something will happen very soon and it will be an event that will forever change life as we know it. I don't talk about it much with others because I don't want to scare people, and I also know that a large percentage of the people in my world would never believe me. This is exactly the reason I joined ATS...the first anomalous things in my life occurred the day before I registered, and I was unsettled and looking for some answers.

Thank you so very much for having the fortitude to post what you saw, even though you were aware that people might mock you for it. How many things in our history could have been minimized or avoided altogether if people who had visions or foreshadowing of events had only spoken up? You did the right thing and again I thank you and commend you for giving us this information. Blessed Be. )O(

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I haven't read the replies you got yet, but felt a need to respond.

Welcome. Many people have had similar experiences. It's good to know you are not alone. Things come in their own time, we tend to put a timeframe onto them. That doesn't work well for us.

By sitting and reconnecting with that Feeling of your experience, you will easily go back to that point/place in order to look past your Responses to See what is in it For You. A positive is there, even if only for preparing yourself.

The great sadness you felt is Your Feeling, your response to the knowledge. It's okay too, we all felt it the same way and cried like babies until it was gone from us. That works.

Perspective is important. Change is the only Constant in the Universe. We are not a sustainable form of life, non-sustainable life dies out one way or another. Those who evolve into sustainable ways of living here may well survive whatever is coming upon us.

I likened my visions of such human actions in the same way Tayesin did, almost like the plot of Mad Max 2 with small groups trying to live appropriately and large roving bands of invaders taking what they want and destroying all behind them. They will of course burn themselves out over time once using up all available resources. The positive ? Being the survivors who can live sustainably.

edit on 7-5-2014 by Oldie48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well I wont hold my breath, but I for one hope the world gets flushed... Sooner the better.

I'm grateful for all the love I have recieved in my life and appreciate all the good that persists, but lets just face it. Humans have failed as a species..

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

If what you saw is the same event that Im expecting, then it will happen in mid-September of 2023 (give or take a day). The sun will blacken, the moon will turn blood red as it is forced into the wrong phase, the whole earth will shake as it makes a 180 degree flip, and the stars will move across the sky like a rolled up scroll. Then, there will be an inpenetrable darkness and finally, a fire will consume all who reject Jesus's payment for our sins.

I found a numerical pattern that led me to that conclusion, and it has been confirmed by the visions of the prophetess, Iris Nasreen.

Her visions follow the same mathematical pattern to the "T".

More info here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe what you have seen, though I am unsure of the source of your vision. Either way, I am here to tell you and anyone else reading, that there is an escape from this terrible judgement.

Simply believe that Jesus died to purchase us from the slave market of sin to set us free, and you will have Eternal Life.

If you believe that before 9/16/2016, then you will not be on earth when this event happens, but you will be with the King of kings as He returns to Earth.

That is the message that I have been charged with. I hope it will be well recieved. Time is running out.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I don't usually post to these threads but in this instance I felt compelled to do so.

Last night, I dreamed (to make it short) there was an earthquake where I live. Didn't know at first nor do I remember why I felt the need to run but saw the earth crack in two places about a foot apart where I ran. I was with others, family I think, then needed to go back and find my shoes (grounded?). Then was in two of my grandchildren's room looking for their shoes. At some point prior, I saw the ground behind me and where I had been was a hugh hole, then it was normal. (this was prior to going back for shoes).

My dreams always seem to be symbolic and about me. I used to be a semi prepper but of late have let it run dry. Maybe this was a clue to restock. I don't know cause I usually only understand after the fact.

None the less, I applaud you for the courage to come forward. It can't have been easy. It may have been personal or it may have been global. You have certainly given me pause to consider my own circumstances.

edit to add... I once heard an audible voice shortly before I went to france with a terrible experience. I was at the 'in between state" when I heard 'my name, stay tuned' I popped up. I immediately thought it sounded like the sound of 'a thousand rushing waters' as I had read in the bible, then realized i sounded more like all the voices in the Universe in perfect unison' Took some time then laid back down. Soon after I heard a singular voice say in a sing-song fashion 'watch the light'. So totally different, but just as real.

edit on 7-5-2014 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hey, when something is bottled up inside that tightly, just getting it off your chest is an important step in relieving the anxiety. Look back on what you wrote and maybe meditate on it some more to see if you were receiving something intended to be a warning for all or just for you.

And for what it's worth ... I hope you're wrong, but if you're not, none of us have a guarantee of tomorrow. We should live every day like it might be the last. Consider that.

This is exactly what I just finished doing haha. You're very right and I appreciate your insight, thank you my friend!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Thank you to everyone who is responding to this thread and to those who are just skimming through! I would greatly love to continue these conversations with each and every one of you but I will have to reserve that till tomorrow when my mind is rested and clear.

You are all truly beautiful people and despite the context of this thread I feel that we are all learning something from one another. I look forward to continuing this tomorrow!

Best wishes to each and every one of you

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Why do you believe it to be a vision of the future?
Could it not just be an episode of some sort? Not exactly a dream or the like, but just an overall image of an image if you know what i mean.
Who's to say its a vision of the future?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Why do you believe it to be a vision of the future?
Could it not just be an episode of some sort? Not exactly a dream or the like, but just an overall image of an image if you know what i mean.
Who's to say its a vision of the future?

Very good point! Or, what if the OP was reliving a past cataclysmic event?

EviLCHiMP, did you happen to notice what kind of clothing you and the others were wearing in your vision?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

So you claim you speak to a Source while "meditating"?

I want to test this, please provide proof of any sort.
I always am willing to provide proof of my claims.
Shouldn't all of you have to as well?

Everything I get from the Spirit turns out True when I investigate scientifically to put it to the test.
That's how you get "real confirmation", through skepticism and questioning and experimentation.
"Evidence, Proof".

Look I didn't make it up:
Moirai

In Greek mythology, the Moirai (Ancient Greek: Μοῖραι, "apportioners", Latinized as Moerae)—often known in English as the Fates—were the white-robed incarnations of destiny (Roman equivalent: Parcae, euphemistically the "sparing ones", or Fata; also analogous to the Germanic Norns).

It seems that Moira is related with Tekmor (proof, ordinance) and with Ananke (destiny, necessity), who were primeval goddesses in mythical cosmogonies. The ancient Greek writers might call this power Moira or Ananke, and even the gods could not alter what was ordained.[4] The concept of a universal principle of natural order has been compared to similar concepts in other cultures like the Vedic Rta, the Avestan Asha (Arta) and the Egyptian Maat.

It seems that originally the word moira did not indicate destiny but included ascertainment or proof.

Tekmor

Tekmor is a mythical primeval Ancient Greek goddess, related with the limit and end of life. In the cosmogony of Alcman (7th century BC), she appears together with Poros (path) immediately after the creation. Tekmor may be related with the Homeric Moira and with Ananke, (necessity) the primeval goddess of inevitability in Orphic cosmogony.

The word is related with the English word token meaning sign, evidence, which is derived from the PIE base *deik- to show. Old English tacen (sign, symbol, evidence), Old Norse teikn (zodiac sign, omen, token), Gothic taikn, (sign, token).[5] The relative Sanskrit word Iaksmlka meaning mark, sign or token, is the root of the name of the goddess Laksmi.[6][7]

Show us a Sign !
Throw us a Token!
Scry us some Evidence!
edit on 5/8/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

So please everyone who reads this, tie up any loose ends in your life, love your family, spend as much time with them as possible.

Everyone should do that despite being "Feared" into it.
We are all going to die anyway no matter what...

I'm sorry that you think "the ends justify the means", but I don't agree.
I think if the "means" are questionable, than the "end" will be as well.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I too have had frightening visions and especially in the past two months have been getting random pieces of information just popping into my head that I have absolutely no way of knowing and cannot explain how, but I know they are accurate. I have begun writing down everything and I wish I had started doing that a long time ago.

Where did you post it?
I'd love to read it.

If you don't want anyone else to see please privately send it at least?
Also how do you know it's accurate? Did you uncover evidence?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Also I'll add another piece of info here just to stir the pot.
(This is for everyone not just the OP).

Meditate

Which 'meditation' do you practice?

These:

v.tr.
1. To reflect on; contemplate.
2. To plan in the mind; intend:
v.intr.
2. To think or reflect, especially in a calm and deliberate manner.

Or this:

a. Buddhism & Hinduism To train, calm, or empty the mind,

Because one of these "Fills the Mind", while the other "Empties it".
It's really obvious which is which.

I always wonder, how is an "empty mind" "enlightened"?
Seems "darkened" to me.

Also note that even the Thesaurus doesn't like the "Empty" correlation and avoids it altogether.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join