It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be ridiculed for this...but I have to get it off my chest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Same here my friend, I wholesomely live each day as if it were my last.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

That was a pretty terrifying vision!

In all honesty, it made me wonder how familiar you are with the Bible- Revelations, in particular.
The attack you saw could have been 'the big one' California is expected ( by some) to have at any moment.

Everything in our life goes into our subconscious mind, and some amazing visions can come from our forgotten memories. I'm not saying that is the cause with your vision, but I know it has happened to me at times.

What will be will be; there is no reason for you to attach negative emotions to the Creators plan.
Life doesn't end, it just changes.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

originally posted by: Mr Mask
If (and when) this doesn't happen. What will you think of this? over active imagination?

I will tell you this much, if it does happen I will remember reading this. But when it don't go down as you say...will you see this as your mind making things up?

MM

Absolutely absolutely absolutely. I am accepting the ridicule I will receive for this and it fails in comparison to the urge of having to communicate what I experienced.

Right here and right now I take full responsibility for this ludicrous experience I had and when I am proven wrong I will take all the damning and shaming that comes a long with making such statements.

Ok then. I'm cool with that. Ride the ride and enjoy bro.

Hugs!

MM

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Perhaps the scenario presented was just for you. The voice said transmuted into gold, right? The first step of most faiths for that to happen is to leave the world behind, right? The world ending would be the subconscious's view of that, right? Your sub is very creative with the special effects….

Thanks for the warning, greatly appreciated, but probably not necessary,

STM
edit on 5/7/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

That was a pretty terrifying vision!

In all honesty, it made me wonder how familiar you are with the Bible- Revelations, in particular.
The attack you saw could have been 'the big one' California is expected ( by some) to have at any moment.

Everything in our life goes into our subconscious mind, and some amazing visions can come from our forgotten memories. I'm not saying that is the cause with your vision, but I know it has happened to me at times.

What will be will be; there is no reason for you to attach negative emotions to the Creators plan.
Life doesn't end, it just changes.

Oh let me apologize my friend, I did not intend to attach any negative emotions to the Creator, I was just using examples of what the energy felt like as I was receiving this information.

I'm familiar with the Bible, the Torah, the Quran, the Vedas, and the Tipitaka as well as various other esoteric and occult scriptures pertaining to spirituality and religion. I'm trying to not ponder too much on this because my energies are still pretty shaken as of right now. I wish I could telepathically transmute how vivid and powerful this vision was, no words of tongue could ever explain it like they can with nightmares and vivid dreams.

and thank you for your reply

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

…except with what sounded like a billion jets flying above head, and I mean a BILLION, this sound shook the entire ground and vibrated through every cell of my body, it felt like my skeleton was being detached from my flesh. Everyone looked up, EVERYONE…

----

…but not a single person could make a sound for the sound of this asteroid or meteor was so loud you couldn't hear yourself scream.

Your insistence that this thing was loud (you imply you heard it before you saw it) is where I drew a line. If you were actually witnessing the fireball overhead in some vision of a real future event it would have been the bright light that made "everyone" look up, not the sound. The initial passing of the fireball would be a totally silent event in and of itself.

During the fireballs plunge over Russia the plethora of sonic booms arrived many seconds after the fireball had disappeared. Even to those whom were directly underneath it the delay was at least a half a minute.. These sounds were not roaring like "Billions" of planes but a cacophony of distinct booming reports that carry far and away as the meteor decelerates in the friction of the atmosphere.

About 30 seconds into here…

Nice try. Keep meditating, but do your homework if you plan on fooling ATS.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

If (and when) this doesn't happen. What will you think of this? over active imagination?

I will tell you this much, if it does happen I will remember reading this. But when it don't go down as you say...will you see this as your mind making things up?

MM

Absolutely absolutely absolutely. I am accepting the ridicule I will receive for this and it fails in comparison to the urge of having to communicate what I experienced.

Right here and right now I take full responsibility for this ludicrous experience I had and when I am proven wrong I will take all the damning and shaming that comes a long with making such statements.

Ok then. I'm cool with that. Ride the ride and enjoy bro.

Hugs!

MM

Thank you very much good sir and may you enjoy the same brother.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You know what , you came on sincerely to warn people just in case it happens . Good for you and your bravery ,you don't deserve ridicule , you're attempting to warn people , that comes from a place of love and concern.
People always have to dump on someone , put them in their place , try to dismiss them and their ideas and fears , etc.
SHAME ON ANYONE who tries to make this person feel bad for trying to HELP his fellow man.
If you don't believe it or like it after reading it , move on , don't inject negativity into it....it's unnecessary and unkind.
I know we have free speech but why use it negatively ?

Thank you again for your bravery and concern

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

…except with what sounded like a billion jets flying above head, and I mean a BILLION, this sound shook the entire ground and vibrated through every cell of my body, it felt like my skeleton was being detached from my flesh. Everyone looked up, EVERYONE…

----

…but not a single person could make a sound for the sound of this asteroid or meteor was so loud you couldn't hear yourself scream.

Your insistence that this thing was loud (you imply you heard it before you saw it) is where I drew a line. If you were actually witnessing the fireball overhead in some vision of a real future event it would have been the bright light that made "everyone" look up, not the sound. The initial passing of the fireball would be a totally silent event in and of itself.

During the fireballs plunge over Russia the plethora of sonic booms arrived many seconds after the fireball had disappeared. Even to those whom were directly underneath it the delay was at least a half a minute.. These sounds were not roaring like "Billions" of planes but a cacophony of distinct booming reports that carry far and away as the meteor decelerates in the friction of the atmosphere.

About 30 seconds into here…

Nice try. Keep meditating, but do your homework if you plan on fooling ATS.

I do not blame you for taking such a stance on this but as I said in my OP I am merely trying to explain visions and inner understandings as best as I can. This all happened in a split second, the black out was instant followed by another instant returning to a loud roar coming from above/from the east, then everything seemed to stand still and thats why I saw what was overhead as well as the reactions of the people around me. If you've ever had a near death experience you'd understand what I mean by time standing still in that instant of perceiving something extraordinary.

I do not wish to "fool" anyone and I apologize if you've acquired that opinion via my writing. It's my failure in being capable of explaining this in an understanding way.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thank you so much for your kind words, you have given me comfort

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us!
If what xavi1000 said - "All predictions on ATS failed.Yours will fail too." - is true...you just found the perfect way to save the world from imminent doom!
Great Work.
On another hand - if it is true...maybe we should all party like it's 1999. Can't really change it - so, go out with a bang.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Hahaha I love the way you put it. Cheers my friend

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

"I feel like the weight of the World has been placed on my shoulders"

Relax, it hasn't. I imagine your experience was probably triggered by a couple of factors : your subconscious mind and repression. Surely, at your age, it's not healthy to be worrying about the state of the world and meditating intently all day - something was bound to snap.

Give yourself a break and enjoy life for a while, away from the Internet world events and meditation. You need to gain perspective.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spodokomodo

"I feel like the weight of the World has been placed on my shoulders"

Relax, it hasn't. I imagine your experience was probably triggered by a couple of factors : your subconscious mind and repression. Surely, at your age, it's not healthy to be worrying about the state of the world and meditating intently all day - something was bound to snap.

Give yourself a break and enjoy life for a while, away from the Internet world events and meditation. You need to gain perspective.

Thank you very much, I appreciate any and every valuable wisdom that others are willing to share. I will do so.

I'd just like to add that all of you are wonderful people, none of you even had to reply to this thread but instead of judging me and moving on you all have taken moments of your own life to share your perspectives and wisdom with me. I wish for the best in life for all of you.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'm going to be as straight forward as possible right now with experiences I've had when meditating. I do not expect this to alarm anyone nor do I wish it to, but this information has alarmed me so much so that even after spending most of my life in some form of meditation, I have been shaken to my core with the strongest sense of fear I have ever felt in my entire existence.

My name is Eric and I was born into this body in Oceanside, California in the year 1987. I've never fit in with society, I've never understood society, I don't even know why this is so but that's what has been given to me in this life time. Despite it all, I love my people, I love all of you, even all plant and animal life, even the forces of nature. I am no troll, I am no delusional being nor have I ever been diagnosed with any major illnesses or diseases, either of body or mind and yes I have had myself checked many times due to my experiences. I've spent my life giving to others freely, accepting the suffering I am given on a day to day basis, even after finding my true self, my bond with the Creator, I still have a hard time with the lot of my experiences and that's just being as straight forward as possible.

I started knowingly following a spiritual path of meditation and mindfulness when I was 14 years old but didn't start having legitimate experiences with OBE's and inner visions till about 2009, so give or take 5 years ago. This started out pretty serene minus a few scary happenings here and there, but up until about a year ago my experiences never gave me any prophecies or future visions. At some point I was able to recall memories of experiences that I have not had in this life time so I assume they were from previous incarnations, but other than that nothing too miraculous has happened. Until today.

Since 11:00am this morning (-8GMT) until about an hour or so ago I have been in a deep meditation, usually I just sit deep within myself and communicate with the Source or whichever you would like to refer to it as, God, Higher Self, etc. But this time it was different, this intelligence that normally assists me in comprehending vast subjects of thought relayed to me visions and information that in a way seemed to be saddened as it told me (I don't understand how I know this, it's just what I felt). But what came from this scared me so much I snapped out of mediation and have been pacing my house for the past hour trying to calm myself down while attempting to rationalize what to do about this. I feel like the weight of the World has been placed on my shoulders and I don't know what to do, or how to live with it. Now as I explain this remember this information came to me in the form of instant understanding coupled with visions, hopefully you all understand what I mean by that.

From here on out is the explanation of the vision mixed with my understanding of what was being relayed to me.

It started out as usual, I was bathed in colors and energy in what feels like an endless vat of soothing warmth, I was communicating with my Source and was begging it to help me understand why the world seems to be falling apart. This is where things got weird, suddenly this ever-pervading sense of comfort was replaced by this sense of crying ones soul out, I can only partially use the example of getting your heart broken for the first time by your first love is how this felt. As this feeling came over my inner visions of brilliant vibrancy suddenly coalesced into a deep dark set of hues, I don't know how to explain it better than that. Immediately I found myself standing on some part of the earth, possibly the palomar mountain range near to my home. I was standing outside with crowds of other people and we were all there due to a terrorist attack that knocked out all the power in atleast the California area. People were panicking while others were trying to setup some sort of tangible homestead for the influx of people fleeing the cities and the mobs that were robbing everyone of weapons and supplies. It wasn't as chaotic as most movies and video games portrayed it, infact there seemed to be a decency amongst most of the people I was surrounded by that really made my heart warm.

Then all of a sudden everything went PITCH black, I don't know how to explain this any better other than it seemed like the entire universe "blinked" for a moment, as this happened a ROARING loud voice unlike anything I have ever heard screamed "ALL IS BEING TRANSMUTED INTO GOLD", then as the blackness vanished my vision returned to where it left off, except with what sounded like a billion jets flying above head, and I mean a BILLION, this sound shook the entire ground and vibrated through every cell of my body, it felt like my skeleton was being detached from my flesh. Everyone looked up, EVERYONE, and in that moment it seemed as if the entire Earth stood still, above us was the largest fireball I have ever seen, with many smaller pieces burning off around it. People around me started falling to their knees, others fainting where they stoodd, but not a single person could make a sound for the sound of this asteroid or meteor was so loud you couldn't hear yourself scream. I saw it flying West over the pacific ocean at such a speed all I could recall was a white flash in the far distance and a pillar of smoke that rose immediately to the heights of the upper atmosphere, this was something I have tried to imagine after seeing such movies as deep impact and 2012 but to be honest it was so much more. The trail this thing left behind EASILY covered 1/3 of the visible sky above. As soon as I understood that it hit a land mass and not the ocean I jumped out of meditation and am still feeling the effects of that vision.

It was beyond real and I can't explain how I know this but we do not have much time left, I don't know how much time exactly but I wasn't much older than I am now. The part of me that is clinging to not wanting to accept this is desperately trying to alter the information I was given and I'm guessing its because I don't want this to be true, but my real self, my soul, it knows this is happening and that this cannot be avoided.

So please everyone who reads this, tie up any loose ends in your life, love your family, spend as much time with them as possible. I know nobody will believe this and trust me, I don't want to either, but I know this is coming and it's very near. Please please please express all the love you can to what matters most to you in this life, for the sake of your own well being. I love you all and I'm so sorry for this but I've never felt stronger about confessing anything in my entire life than I do with this.

God I hope I'm wrong. Peace and love be with each and every one of you.

IMHO Meditating just seems like daydream or sleeping.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I thought you were very detailed and quite specific retelling the "vision" as in a prophetic vision. The elements of what you say and what actually occurs during these events don't add up. The light from these things is awesome and is the first indication. You never mention it. The sounds again are overpowering but not a roaring like engines, rather sonic booms.

Sorry about the "fool" part. It is your assertion though, not mine…

The bright light part in the beginning…

edit on 7-5-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

I'm going to be as straight forward as possible right now with experiences I've had when meditating. I do not expect this to alarm anyone nor do I wish it to, but this information has alarmed me so much so that even after spending most of my life in some form of meditation, I have been shaken to my core with the strongest sense of fear I have ever felt in my entire existence.

My name is Eric and I was born into this body in Oceanside, California in the year 1987. I've never fit in with society, I've never understood society, I don't even know why this is so but that's what has been given to me in this life time. Despite it all, I love my people, I love all of you, even all plant and animal life, even the forces of nature. I am no troll, I am no delusional being nor have I ever been diagnosed with any major illnesses or diseases, either of body or mind and yes I have had myself checked many times due to my experiences. I've spent my life giving to others freely, accepting the suffering I am given on a day to day basis, even after finding my true self, my bond with the Creator, I still have a hard time with the lot of my experiences and that's just being as straight forward as possible.

I started knowingly following a spiritual path of meditation and mindfulness when I was 14 years old but didn't start having legitimate experiences with OBE's and inner visions till about 2009, so give or take 5 years ago. This started out pretty serene minus a few scary happenings here and there, but up until about a year ago my experiences never gave me any prophecies or future visions. At some point I was able to recall memories of experiences that I have not had in this life time so I assume they were from previous incarnations, but other than that nothing too miraculous has happened. Until today.

Since 11:00am this morning (-8GMT) until about an hour or so ago I have been in a deep meditation, usually I just sit deep within myself and communicate with the Source or whichever you would like to refer to it as, God, Higher Self, etc. But this time it was different, this intelligence that normally assists me in comprehending vast subjects of thought relayed to me visions and information that in a way seemed to be saddened as it told me (I don't understand how I know this, it's just what I felt). But what came from this scared me so much I snapped out of mediation and have been pacing my house for the past hour trying to calm myself down while attempting to rationalize what to do about this. I feel like the weight of the World has been placed on my shoulders and I don't know what to do, or how to live with it. Now as I explain this remember this information came to me in the form of instant understanding coupled with visions, hopefully you all understand what I mean by that.

From here on out is the explanation of the vision mixed with my understanding of what was being relayed to me.

It started out as usual, I was bathed in colors and energy in what feels like an endless vat of soothing warmth, I was communicating with my Source and was begging it to help me understand why the world seems to be falling apart. This is where things got weird, suddenly this ever-pervading sense of comfort was replaced by this sense of crying ones soul out, I can only partially use the example of getting your heart broken for the first time by your first love is how this felt. As this feeling came over my inner visions of brilliant vibrancy suddenly coalesced into a deep dark set of hues, I don't know how to explain it better than that. Immediately I found myself standing on some part of the earth, possibly the palomar mountain range near to my home. I was standing outside with crowds of other people and we were all there due to a terrorist attack that knocked out all the power in atleast the California area. People were panicking while others were trying to setup some sort of tangible homestead for the influx of people fleeing the cities and the mobs that were robbing everyone of weapons and supplies. It wasn't as chaotic as most movies and video games portrayed it, infact there seemed to be a decency amongst most of the people I was surrounded by that really made my heart warm.

Then all of a sudden everything went PITCH black, I don't know how to explain this any better other than it seemed like the entire universe "blinked" for a moment, as this happened a ROARING loud voice unlike anything I have ever heard screamed "ALL IS BEING TRANSMUTED INTO GOLD", then as the blackness vanished my vision returned to where it left off, except with what sounded like a billion jets flying above head, and I mean a BILLION, this sound shook the entire ground and vibrated through every cell of my body, it felt like my skeleton was being detached from my flesh. Everyone looked up, EVERYONE, and in that moment it seemed as if the entire Earth stood still, above us was the largest fireball I have ever seen, with many smaller pieces burning off around it. People around me started falling to their knees, others fainting where they stoodd, but not a single person could make a sound for the sound of this asteroid or meteor was so loud you couldn't hear yourself scream. I saw it flying West over the pacific ocean at such a speed all I could recall was a white flash in the far distance and a pillar of smoke that rose immediately to the heights of the upper atmosphere, this was something I have tried to imagine after seeing such movies as deep impact and 2012 but to be honest it was so much more. The trail this thing left behind EASILY covered 1/3 of the visible sky above. As soon as I understood that it hit a land mass and not the ocean I jumped out of meditation and am still feeling the effects of that vision.

It was beyond real and I can't explain how I know this but we do not have much time left, I don't know how much time exactly but I wasn't much older than I am now. The part of me that is clinging to not wanting to accept this is desperately trying to alter the information I was given and I'm guessing its because I don't want this to be true, but my real self, my soul, it knows this is happening and that this cannot be avoided.

So please everyone who reads this, tie up any loose ends in your life, love your family, spend as much time with them as possible. I know nobody will believe this and trust me, I don't want to either, but I know this is coming and it's very near. Please please please express all the love you can to what matters most to you in this life, for the sake of your own well being. I love you all and I'm so sorry for this but I've never felt stronger about confessing anything in my entire life than I do with this.

God I hope I'm wrong. Peace and love be with each and every one of you.

IMHO Meditating just seems like daydream or sleeping.

For a while it seemed so for me as well but at some point that daydreaming feeling suddenly, for lack of better words, "opened up" a vision in my mind and suddenly I could see as clear as I see my computer screen right now, but in my mind. The best I can explain it is it feels like being absolutely alert and awake, but inside a dream. Weird I know.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I thought you were very detailed and quite specific retelling the "vision" as in a prophetic vision. The elements of what you say and what actually occurs during these events don't add up. The light from these things is awesome and is the first indication. You never mention it. The sounds again are overpowering but not a roaring like engines, rather sonic booms.

Sorry about the "fool" part. It is your assertion though, not mine…

I completely understand and thank you. I know I could have written the OP better but I was in an extremely panicky state of mind when I wrote it, I'm still feeling a bit shaken up by it personally.

Maybe I just had one of the most gnarly waking dreams I have ever experienced? I hope it's so.

Edit: Ahhh that video gave me chills. In my vision the trail this thing was leaving was roughly about 15-20x wider than the one in that video.
edit on 7-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: Not 20-30x in size, I believe I over exaggerated trying to recall it.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I've been in your position before and I also posted a warning. When it didn't happen (at least to my knowledge it didn't) the relief I felt was overwhelming. But then I started to wonder about what prompted it? How did my mind create such a thing? I'm still not sure but the subconscious following my thoughts was my best guess. Here's my warning post, take it as you will, I don't know what to think about it. I hope you are wondering the same in a year or so due to your saying that you were a little older:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM

edit on 5/7/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
I've been in your position before and I also posted a warning. When it didn't happen (at least to my knowledge it didn't) the relief I felt was overwhelming. But then I started to wonder about what prompted it? How did my mind create such a thing? I'm still not sure but the subconscious following my thoughts was my best guess. Here's my warning post, take it as you will, I don't know what to think about it. I hope you are wondering the same in a year or so:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM

Thank you very much and I applaud your honesty! I know it's hard to admit that our minds get the best of us at times but I truly believe accepting our faults or misunderstandings is a valuable trait to have.

I'm going to read your thread now.

Edit: Wow! Yeah I see what you mean now, that vision you had is absolutely detailed it'd be hard not to believe it if I were the one to experience it! I see now that I probably had an experience like yours, I don't regret it though, there is a lesson to be learned because of it and I feel that all of you sharing your ideas with me will help define that lesson.

I really appreciate all of your inputs!

edit on 7-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join