It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be ridiculed for this...but I have to get it off my chest

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Take care, innocents are involved in this scenario you are proclaiming. Sounds serious, well yeah it is. This media reaches everywhere and here you are announcing a painful death for everyone as if you're enjoying the attention based on a dream.

Have you noticed some of the posts in your thread that talk about missions and completing them? What are the missions they're ascribing to that evidently you will aid in? Do you have a lot of U2Us talking about how you and the sender know what to do now and you have no clue what they're actually planning to do…...

From what I've seen on your thread you simply agree with everyone and thank them no matter how seriously they are taking this dream. I've seen posts today on other threads quoting you and they have children. What parent would want their children to go through your scenario? Think about that…...

Have you ever watched a movie called, "The Illustrated Man"? I highly recommend it for you, especially the segment called, "The Last Night of the World", it might give you some perspective on this dream of yours.

Please be responsible in your responses. Think. Its not all about you and getting it right or wrong, its about how some people may take it…. watch your words…

STM

If thats how you are choosing to perceive this you are entitled to do so, but I am not one to argue over non-physical experiences. If you wish to see me as just agreeing with everyone that is your judgement. I have the perception that everyone is entitled to their opinion and by holding that perception I choose to not judge others for what they choose to believe in, but that's just me. So as I said, if you feel the need to judge me and to take an experience that I'm merely sharing with open minded people as me condemning innocent people to die then that is your belief, not my own.

I already was aware of peoples opinions like your own being included in responses to this thread, that's why I said I will be ridiculed for this.

Once again, apologies if I have offended you or anyone else, I will keep repeating this until you all realize I am sincere in my words. Thank you for your response.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR

Just before checking what's new at ATS I found a very strange musical composition at YouTube which also has a very strange title " Dance Like You're Selling Nails ". I didn't think anything about the composition except that it is rather disjointed however, after reading your post I realized it best be read while listening to the composition...... So people, crank up the volume on your device, then click the right pointing play button ..... enjoy.

"
"

If you personally feel the need to mock me for sharing an experience then so be it, I'm sorry you have such poor views of others.

Peace be with you.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
All is being transmuted into gold? That's the part I do not understand and makes me lean (even more so than usual) toward this not being a literal prophetic event...

though I did read something odd and interesting at the same time earlier that mentioned the idea of souls being trapped and stored within gold bricks. All (souls?) (are?) being transmuted into gold? I hope someone else has discussed this aspect of the dream because it seems very odd to me. I'll have to read the rest of the thread I suppose

let me find what I read in case anyone cares...
beware, strange site ahead! but the site is well put together and easy to navigate, so you may as well see what this guy's version of reality is all about...

What an intriguing response my friend! I will definitely take a look at that link and get back at you!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthelookout

Please be responsible in your responses. Think. Its not all about you and getting it right or wrong, its about how some people may take it…. watch your words…

How could the OP possibly be responsible for everyone else's responses to his own personal story he has chosen to share with us. That only leads to rampant projection and repression. How about everyone be responsible for their own responses like a healthy responsible adult.

You're a dark one, aren't ya. And you evidently don't know about a couple of past members' actions.

I've been in the OP's position before, I've received the U2Us asking for miracles and I've been pulled apart by all the requests. Yes, he does have a responsibility when he clearly has a problem on his hands. I would recommend that he get in touch with Springer if that occurs.

STM

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So it works this way with All sizes of meteorites? Always silent? Good to know you have experiences apocalyptic scenarios before. You'd be a good person to have on a survival team. Except of course for the fact that your logic is such that a silent meteor (how do you know a smaller chunk of it didn't already go by ahead of the large mass, causing the sound of a billion jets? a mass this large would almost certainly be more than just one piece) was what made you question the dream rather than the booming god voice saying "All is being transmuted into gold!" You have god on the megaphone but you're trying to pick apart at some obscure technical aspect of his description of observing the fireball?

It's like there's an elephant standing right in front of you, and you're scouring the ground with a Sherlock Holmes style magnifying glass, looking for bugs and proudly proclaiming "nope. no life forms in this area! let's move on!"

The worst part was how you then proceeded to accuse this person of trying to fool ATS. Was that some kind of bad joke on your part?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

Thank your for your well explained reply. I will try this with many other combinations in order to find the right mix. Also i admire your attitude to those who you see to mock and lack acceptance of your thoughts. I am struggling with this at the minute as it is the most worrying thing i have become aware off. It isnt the frightening truths about wars and total deception of the mass, but it is the unwilling and almost laziness to just lift their head and look around at whats happening with a clear mind. My friends and family members seem more interested in having a drink at the weekend and some celebrity news than the people lying on the streets rejected by the rotten system. Hopefully through these meditation techniques i can find more patience with those who are more willing to fight for their ignorance rather than free their mind. Also the mainstream media of the label conspiracy theory is like a dirty stamp that is ready to ridicule anything that questions the norm. Now the authorities are using it and i feel it wont be long before conspiracy theorists will be seen as conspiracy terrorists.

I can absolutely reassure you that I experienced the same issues before and they will pass with time, just stay with a disciplined schedule of meditation and try to be forgiving to yourself if you relapse a few times, because that is inevitable a long the path. I wish you the best my friend, I can tell you have a heart of gold. You will make it to where you want to be, it's just a matter of being patient with yourself.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I read as far as I could into the topic--there were a lot of interesting replies to your original post and subsequent discussions.

What struck me later was the duality of events in your vision. I had a dream years ago that is still a concern of mine to this day. The full dream can be found in my profile under a topic I opened (I'm a lurker on this site, so I only have a few posts I've ever made, to include this one), but in it a dual event happened.

To summarize: I witnessed from a rooftop with strangers, a commercial aircraft towing or seemingly connected with an experimental aircraft. It caught all our attention, and as we stared, both collided with a sports stadium. This is when the second event happened; a powerful earthquake struck almost immediately after, breaking the building beneath me.

What struck me about my dream was California was involved; now that I live in this state, it still plays on my curiosity. I don't meditate, but I also don't discredit it. I believe you when you say it was as real as day. Thought I'd share my thoughts and one of a handful of dreams I felt were palpable.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

How could the OP possibly be responsible for everyone else's responses to his own personal story he has chosen to share with us. That only leads to rampant projection and repression. How about everyone be responsible for their own responses like a healthy responsible adult.

You're a dark one, aren't ya. And you evidently don't know about a couple of past members' actions.

I've been in the OP's position before, I've received the U2Us asking for miracles and I've been pulled apart by all the requests. Yes, he does have a responsibility when he clearly has a problem on his hands. I would recommend that he get in touch with Springer if that occurs.

STM

My friend I do not understand where you are getting the idea that I am receiving U2U's? I'm not even sure what a U2U is to be honest, lol. I shared an experience, I did not condemn anyone nor slander anyone, nor did I attempt to force my experience on anyone. I actually agree that it could have just been a strange dream experience, this thread is in no way a plea for attention or a clever attempt to scare people and I give my word on that for whatever it's worth.

Let's discuss our opinions without fighting or hostility.

edit on 9-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: elg3cko

I read as far as I could into the topic--there were a lot of interesting replies to your original post and subsequent discussions.

What struck me later was the duality of events in your vision. I had a dream years ago that is still a concern of mine to this day. The full dream can be found in my profile under a topic I opened (I'm a lurker on this site, so I only have a few posts I've ever made, to include this one), but in it a dual event happened.

To summarize: I witnessed from a rooftop with strangers, a commercial aircraft towing or seemingly connected with an experimental aircraft. It caught all our attention, and as we stared, both collided with a sports stadium. This is when the second event happened; a powerful earthquake struck almost immediately after, breaking the building beneath me.

What struck me about my dream was California was involved; now that I live in this state, it still plays on my curiosity. I don't meditate, but I also don't discredit it. I believe you when you say it was as real as day. Thought I'd share my thoughts and one of a handful of dreams I felt were palpable.

Thank you for sharing that, what a strange set of events we perceive in dreams! I find the most difficult part is putting the experience into words that can't be misconstrued or misunderstood, but they are still worth trying to communicate.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Indeed they can easily be misunderstood/misconstrued. It is certainly quite the task in choosing one's words carefully when recalling for others, even when all parties are listening/recanting with a skeptical mind. Thank you for sharing as well.

To add, although I don't meditate, I have come to learn the difference in my dreams between when I am lucid and when I am an actor. This, at the very least, I can confidently stand behind. The dream in which I shared, I was not lucid.
edit on 9-5-2014 by elg3cko because: copy pasted OP's reply to be able to read as I'm writing; forgot to delete it out.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: elg3cko

Thank you for sharing that, what a strange set of events we perceive in dreams! I find the most difficult part is putting the experience into words that can't be misconstrued or misunderstood, but they are still worth trying to communicate.

Indeed they can easily be misunderstood/misconstrued. It is certainly quite the task in choosing one's words carefully when recalling for others, even when all parties are listening/recanting with a skeptical mind. Thank you for sharing as well.

To add, although I don't meditate, I have come to learn the difference in my dreams between when I am lucid and when I am an actor. This, at the very least, I can confidently stand behind. The dream in which I shared, I was not lucid.

I totally agree with knowing the difference between a lucid experience and just being an actor in a dream, there is a distinct difference that can only be understood by one who experiences them both. It saddens me that such a barrier exists when attempting to communicate such experiences to people who haven't experienced it themselves. It's like trying to explain what color looks like to a blind man.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

STM

My friend I do not understand where you are getting the idea that I am receiving U2U's? I'm not even sure what a U2U is to be honest, lol. I shared an experience, I did not slander anyone or say anything out of line so I do not understand why you want to turn my thread into an argument.

We can discuss our opinions without fighting or hostility.

I was responding to onthelookout. And a U2U is a private message. Look up to the upper right hand side of your ATS screen. Do you see a white envelope?

Overall I'm giving you warnings about possible major problems which in most peoples' book would be considered helpful. You didn't say anything out of line but you shuffled around posts from a "on a mission person" and that you understand his/her mission which was never stated and you agreed with him/her.

So tell us, what was your mission that you will meet up and complete together?

Think,

STM

Note: You didn't answer the majority of my post, are the innocents a problem for you?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

STM

My friend I do not understand where you are getting the idea that I am receiving U2U's? I'm not even sure what a U2U is to be honest, lol. I shared an experience, I did not slander anyone or say anything out of line so I do not understand why you want to turn my thread into an argument.

I was responding to onthelookout. And a U2U is a private message. Look up to the upper right hand side of your ATS screen. Do you see a white envelope?

Overall I'm giving you warnings about possible major problems which in most peoples' book would be considered helpful. You didn't say anything out of line but you shuffled around posts from a "on a mission person" and that you understand his/her mission which was never stated and you agreed with him/her.

Think,

STM

Note: You didn't answer the majority of my post, are the innocents a problem for you?

If you are referring to the poster who spoke of being aware of their spiritual mission that was in regards to becoming aware of ones true self while following a spiritual path in life, I'm sure he didn't mean it as proclaiming to be a messiah of the sort. I do not understand where you are getting all of this from, you are assuming a lot from easily misunderstood concepts that are being discussed.

I am receiving very hostile implications in your responses and I know you are aware of what you are saying so please, stop trying to play games.

I shared an experience, nobody had to read or respond so think about that before implying I'm a hypocrite or a monster who doesn't care for innocent people.

Peace be with you.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
a reply to: Rosha
Far be it from me to care what you are tired of.
But you are right, the Bible does say ' Cast thy pearls not before swine'

In the spirit of reproving a wise man, I offer that in your eagerness to judge and slander me, you only shame yourself and in doing so reveal your own ignorance; as it comes to say that it is also written " Count not men to be dogs or swine ". To know your bible before you preach it would be a very wise thing in this weather we have.

Rosha.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The following sentences in your vision caught my attention.
"ALL IS BEING TRANSMUTED INTO GOLD"
“above us was the largest fireball I have ever seen, with many smaller pieces burning off around it.”

I searched the bible for passages that contained the words gold and fire and found 1 Peter 1:7 matched your vision a little.
1 Peter 1:7 (KJV) – “That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearance of Jesus Christ.”

The statement the voice yelled out was so cryptic. The Handwriting on the wall as recorded by Daniel the prophet was just as bizarre until it was explained.

Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin (Daniel 5:24-28)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostinspace
The following sentences in your vision caught my attention.
"ALL IS BEING TRANSMUTED INTO GOLD"
“above us was the largest fireball I have ever seen, with many smaller pieces burning off around it.”

I searched the bible for passages that contained the words gold and fire and found 1 Peter 1:7 matched your vision a little.
1 Peter 1:7 (KJV) – “That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearance of Jesus Christ.”

The statement the voice yelled out was so cryptic. The Handwriting on the wall as recorded by Daniel the prophet was just as bizarre until it was explained.

Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin (Daniel 5:24-28)

Wow! I don't really know what to say, it's intriguing to see consistencies between visions and scriptures, in fact it's slightly unsettling! I love the open mindedness of most of these responses, especially ones like your that find consistencies in others works. Thank you so much for sharing this, it's wonder to ponder!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

STM

Think,

STM

If you are referring to the poster who spoke of being aware of their spiritual mission that was in regards to becoming aware of ones true self while following a spiritual path in life, I'm sure he didn't mean it as proclaiming to be a messiah of the sort. I do not understand where you are getting all of this from, you are assuming a lot from easily misunderstood concepts that are being discussed.

I am receiving very hostile implications in your responses and I know you are aware of what you are saying so please, stop trying to play games.

I shared an experience, nobody had to read or respond so think about that before implying I'm a hypocrite or a monster who doesn't care for innocent people.

Peace be with you.

Peace? That's not what you're proclaiming. Whatever happens from your announcement that never manifests 'cause it was just a dream is on your head. Like I said earlier and you ignored it watch, "The Illustrated Man" for perspective on the situation. If your ego will allow it….
edit on 9-5-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderGetty

Actually, Dharma based meditation practice is not passive and open, it's active and focused on a mind of virtue so that the mind is not over taken by delusions or spirits.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Doom porn really draws out the crowd ao apologies for not reading 10 pages of junk but it's pretty easy to fall asleep while meditating. I've fallen into dream while sitting up straight in class many times and events in dreams that create a rise will often snap you right awake. Of course I have no way of knowing the truth of what you say for certain and can appreciate your good natured motive in sharing it.

Question, you said the meteor was heading west and that you were in palomar. I know that area well and it's not far west to the ocean yet you say this meteor hit land?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JewelOfDenial
Doom porn really draws out the crowd ao apologies for not reading 10 pages of junk but it's pretty easy to fall asleep while meditating. I've fallen into dream while sitting up straight in class many times and events in dreams that create a rise will often snap you right awake. Of course I have no way of knowing the truth of what you say for certain and can appreciate your good natured motive in sharing it.

Question, you said the meteor was heading west and that you were in palomar. I know that area well and it's not far west to the ocean yet you say this meteor hit land?

It flew over the pacific ocean and I presumed it hit land due to the enormous wall of dirt that nearly instantly reached the upper atmosphere. Words cannot do it justice and I understand how my explanation seems illogical, if you would be so kind as to await my drawings it will clear up what questions you may still have.

Thank you for your response.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join