It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be ridiculed for this...but I have to get it off my chest

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This is very strange indeed. I don't meditate and I don't try to but I feel like someone has been giving me visions through dreams for the past 2 years. I know what you mean about the feeling of the whole world on your shoulders.

Dream about meteors:

I had a dream that I was in a familiar setting with my buddies at the bar when the power gets knocked out. I head towards the door and I see everyone outside looking up. I see a huge trail of smoke that had to be no more then 500 feet in elevation. That's when I see hundreds of meteors coming down. Me and my buddy knew we had to get underground as fast as possible. The dream ended with my friend's parents picking us up and us driving away like it was a movie. Looking back and seeing the meteors impact and cause explosions.

I've had many meteor and asteroid dreams.

Dreams about EMP/Nuke

Now these dreams are just flat out scary. Usually the EMP happens at night in my dream. I'm home with my family when the lights start flickering violently everywhere. I tell my family "This is it, the lights are going out and they are not coming back on. We can either stay or we can leave. I vote on leaving. Every dream I had about an EMP/Blackout is always the same, the setting is always at night, and the lights always flicker violently before everything turns dark and I wake up.

The weirdest part is after one of these dreams, I woke up, looked at the time......Guess what time it was.

11:11

These dreams have been haunting me for a while now and I truly believe I've been given a "vision" per se of the future and that this can't just be a coincidence or merely a dream. I think we have little time left and one thing I can say for sure, these dreams happened in a setting where to me, it felt like it could of been anywhere from Mid August-October
edit on 9-5-2014 by TheDoggPound because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Thank your for your well explained reply. I will try this with many other combinations in order to find the right mix. Also i admire your attitude to those who you see to mock and lack acceptance of your thoughts. I am struggling with this at the minute as it is the most worrying thing i have become aware off. It isnt the frightening truths about wars and total deception of the mass, but it is the unwilling and almost laziness to just lift their head and look around at whats happening with a clear mind. My friends and family members seem more interested in having a drink at the weekend and some celebrity news than the people lying on the streets rejected by the rotten system. Hopefully through these meditation techniques i can find more patience with those who are more willing to fight for their ignorance rather than free their mind. Also the mainstream media of the label conspiracy theory is like a dirty stamp that is ready to ridicule anything that questions the norm. Now the authorities are using it and i feel it wont be long before conspiracy theorists will be seen as conspiracy terrorists.

You're very welcome friend! I gotta run some errands but I'll be back on here later with a response for you and everyone else. Again I really appreciate your response!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I kinda had a horrifying experience too. Although it wasn't quite the same as yours it was horrifying just the same. I started to dream one night about flying and all of a sudden I found myself in a cloud. At first I figured I would just fly up higher and get above it which seemed to take for ever. It was everywhere getting in my mouth and smothering me. The faster I tried to fly the more it got in my mouth and was suffocating me. It was just at that moment when I thought I was finally breaking through that I woke up.
So I got up and went to the washroom as I usually do when I wake up and when I returned to my room I noticed that one of my pillows was missing. So now I don't use a pillow anymore.

edit on 5/9/2014 by Mudwlke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

So please everyone who reads this, tie up any loose ends in your life, love your family, spend as much time with them as possible. I know nobody will believe this and trust me, I don't want to either, but I know this is coming and it's very near. Please please please express all the love you can to what matters most to you in this life, for the sake of your own well being. I love you all and I'm so sorry for this but I've never felt stronger about confessing anything in my entire life than I do with this.

This is good advice really, and how we should be living every day of our tiny lives. No telling when the end will come, you might be minding your own business, sitting in your yard tomorrow, and someone takes a dump on a jetliner, and boom, black ice takes your head off. Or you might be meditating the next day, and your heart decides enough is enough and byebye. It's not all doom and gloom, but you must live every day of your life like it's the last, because it just might be. Maybe that was the real message you were supposed to come away with?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMPThank you for sharing and i hope too you are wrong.In the event you are wrong i would never dream of looking at you differently.Peace and Love and gratefully yours...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Many years ago, during my early attempts to understand prophecies, etc, I was given some advice. Always remember, the prophecy, prediction is determined by the experiences and beliefs of the seer. That descriptions, particularly of events, things, beyond the seer's experience and knowledge may be describe in terms of the era or time. Lastly, time is slippery. The seer literally slides through time, and may report an historic event or a far future possibility. Meanwhile, listen closely, especially for all the information without preconceived notions, ideas, prejudices. Hate to think anyone in the Pacific gets hit. China, however, has plenty of room. A closing thought. There is nothing to be worried about in giving what you perceived. It is like the only dumb question is the one never asked. The only dumb prediction, prophecy is the one unspoken and unshared.
edit on 9-5-2014 by Brandyjack because: Last thought.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Okay, compelling eyewitness report. I have to give a little more credence to the video I saw of the Russian meteor than some guy sitting on the crapper tale. That footage is of a track directly overhead and it still took almost a minute for the sounds to break.

But I noticed they were cannon, like not a "billion jet engines roaring -- AND I MEAN A BILLION".

Never heard the "Tunguska cannon fire" part before. Thanks for the link.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I can understand the terrorist-like scenario, and even an unspeakably-sized asteroid colliding with Earth (obviously these are plausible and have ocurred), but I'm particularly more interested in the "All is being transmuted into gold" part, and the universe(?) experiencing a "blackout?" What do you personally make of that?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Very interesting i can understand you feeling quite shaken especially because you lived the event even in a vision and felt very much there i know that is quite distressing. This doesn't necessarily mean this will happen, maybe you needed to experience that and feel the way it made you feel in order to accomplish something, maybe there is area's in your life your lacking in and you needed to witness this and feel how you did in order to change how your living right now, maybe it will allow you to love a little deeper or tie up loose ends like you said for everyone to do, there's many ways you can take this vision it doesn't have to be all doom like look for the positive that you can take from the experience and run with it, use it so it makes your life more fulfilled. Maybe this is what you needed in order to appreciate things more, just my 2cents but don't let it stress you, all will be okay.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Just before checking what's new at ATS I found a very strange musical composition at YouTube which also has a very strange title " Dance Like You're Selling Nails ". I didn't think anything about the composition except that it is rather disjointed however, after reading your post I realized it best be read while listening to the composition...... So people, crank up the volume on your device, then click the right pointing play button ..... enjoy.

"
"
edit on 9-5-2014 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Take care, innocents are involved in this scenario you are proclaiming. Sounds serious, well yeah it is. This media reaches everywhere and here you are announcing a painful death for everyone as if you're enjoying the attention based on a dream.

Have you noticed some of the posts in your thread that talk about missions and completing them? What are the missions they're ascribing to that evidently you will aid in? Do you have a lot of U2Us talking about how you and the sender know what to do now and you have no clue what they're actually planning to do…...

From what I've seen on your thread you simply agree with everyone and thank them no matter how seriously they are taking this dream. I've seen posts today on other threads quoting you and they have children. What parent would want their children to go through your scenario? Think about that…...

Have you ever watched a movie called, "The Illustrated Man"? I highly recommend it for you, especially the segment called, "The Last Night of the World", it might give you some perspective on this dream of yours.

Please be responsible in your responses. Think. Its not all about you and getting it right or wrong, its about how some people may take it…. watch your words…

STM
edit on 9-5-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I hope this is not related.

GET READY FOR A NEW METEOR SHOWER: May 24th could be a big day for meteor astronomy. That's when Earth is expected to pass through a cloud of debris from comet 209P/LINEAR, producing a never-before-seen meteor shower. Meteor rates could exceed 200 per hour, and some forecasters have even mentioned the possibility of a meteor storm. Get the full story from Science@NASA.

spaceweather.com...

On 29 May 2014 the comet will pass 0.0554 AU (8,290,000 km; 5,150,000 mi) from Earth

Video from NASA, linked in the Spaceweather story.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There is a time to be born, and there is a time to die. Both are a part of the natural cycle of our existence here. And yet the world has become obsessed with preventing, escaping, and avoiding death. We have become so scared of death, that we have forgotten how to live. We have become so fearful of dying or losing those that we love, that we center our entire lives around trying to prevent it.

Death is necessary in order to make room for birth. If nothing dies, nothing new can be born. We try to save everything, we try to make everything live for as long as possible. We try to control . . . and force things to be how we want them to be rather than how they should be and in the process we have thrown ourselves so completely out of balance with natural law.

Balance has to be restored. We do not have control over things like nature and disease like we have been brought up to believe.

If we accepted death as a natural part of our lives, then we would truly appreciate living. When you understand the fragile nature of physical existence, you tend to let go of the things that really don't matter. You live in the moment. You don't allow your time on Earth to be wasted. You set boundaries with how much you're willing to put up with, and you enforce it when that boundary is crossed. You nurture, care for, appreciate, and are sincerely grateful for whatever it is life has given you.

But we don't accept death. We think with enough money, science, technology, and will power we can stop cataclysms, and diseases like cancer, illnesses like the flu. Using artificial means . . . to stop natural events from taking place. It is a violation of spiritual law. We are trying to dictate to Source or Nature what it can and can't do. We have forgotten who we are. We are merely existing . . . surviving. That's *not* life.

We must allow things to die when they are meant to, or the result becomes the world that we are all currently living in.

So, yes. Death is coming. It has absolutely nothing to do with fear mongering. It has to do with learning how to let go of things you cannot control. It has to do with understanding that this world is not the only existence. Death is not the end. When you learn how to truly let go with an open heart to something bigger than yourself, only then will you truly start to live.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onthelookout

Tell that to your 3 year old grandchild…. Life is Good! The special moments illuminate your life. Just a smile in a moment changes the whole world…...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Many, many people are having apocalyptic dreams and visions, which has caused me to give the subject a lot of thought.

If you believe in negative entities, then you know negative emotions will increase their power.
When I receive information, I tend to scrutinize it carefully. If it caused any sort of negative emotion- especially strong ones like fear, dread, anxiety- I am sure they are not coming from the highest source, which is pure positive energy.

It's pretty important, in my opinion, not to feed negative information, or thoughts, into the system. We all have the power to unite and make great changes, and uniting in fear/dread/whatever negative will not bring about the changes we desire.

If we all focus on our visions of earthquakes, EMP's, tsunamis,etc....we could be creating the environment needed for these things to manifest.

These visions are either from a lower form , in order to create negative energy for themselves, or are from a higher form meant as a personal message for us to get right with the Creator.

I did enjoy your post, and I believe you may have seen a future possibility.....especially if enough people put in enough thought energy to make it happen.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch
Children understand the real nature of things better than most adults do.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuchYour are right.A child smiling back is one of those moments!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm reminded of a verse from the Bible when it comes to all this.

Acts 2:17 - "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:"
edit on 9-5-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
Please be responsible in your responses. Think. Its not all about you and getting it right or wrong, its about how some people may take it…. watch your words…

How could the OP possibly be responsible for everyone else's responses to his own personal story he has chosen to share with us. That only leads to rampant projection and repression. How about everyone be responsible for their own responses like a healthy responsible adult.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
All is being transmuted into gold? That's the part I do not understand and makes me lean (even more so than usual) toward this not being a literal prophetic event...

though I did read something odd and interesting at the same time earlier that mentioned the idea of souls being trapped and stored within gold bricks. All (souls?) (are?) being transmuted into gold? I hope someone else has discussed this aspect of the dream because it seems very odd to me. I'll have to read the rest of the thread I suppose

let me find what I read in case anyone cares...
beware, strange site ahead! but the site is well put together and easy to navigate, so you may as well see what this guy's version of reality is all about...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join