It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occam's razor: Please all of those that do not bellieve in gangstalking, psychotronic warfare, mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A reply to Bassago

OK, I've read numerous gang-stalking and targeted individual threads and have never believed any of them. Of all the ones I've read each person came off as a paranoid personality. Sure that fits the conspiracy as well but look at this from the perspective of someone not being targeted. What is it specifically that makes you important enough to have people attacking you with slow-kill technology instead of say a Michael Hasting exploding rocket car? Yes the Constitution is under attack but that seems irrelevant to the topic.

Please respond with your answers because many of us here have been targeted by mind control techniques using Direct Energy Weapons created by sarcastically DARPA themselves (not to mention the inclusion of NASA, NSA, CIA, FBI, and National Reconnaissance Office.

The application of the principle often shifts the burden of proof in a discussion.[a] The razor states that one should proceed to simpler theories until simplicity can be traded for greater explanatory power. The simplest available theory need not be most accurate. Philosophers also point out that the exact meaning of simplest may be nuanced.[b

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Please respond with your answers because many of us here have been targeted by mind control techniques using Direct Energy Weapons created by sarcastically DARPA themselves (not to mention the inclusion of NASA, NSA, CIA, FBI, and National Reconnaissance Office.

If the intent of these Direct Energy Weapons is to make you incoherent, then I guess they work, but if they are supposed to do something else, I guess they have failed utterly.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

sheesh...I've been targeted all my life.

I just accepted it and moved on as best I could.

I just keep moving on....

edit on 7-5-2014 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teetotaler
A reply to Bassago

OK, I've read numerous gang-stalking and targeted individual threads and have never believed any of them. Of all the ones I've read each person came off as a paranoid personality. Sure that fits the conspiracy as well but look at this from the perspective of someone not being targeted. What is it specifically that makes you important enough to have people attacking you with slow-kill technology instead of say a Michael Hasting exploding rocket car? Yes the Constitution is under attack but that seems irrelevant to the topic.

The application of the principle often shifts the burden of proof in a discussion.[a] The razor states that one should proceed to simpler theories until simplicity can be traded for greater explanatory power. The simplest available theory need not be most accurate. Philosophers also point out that the exact meaning of simplest may be nuanced.[b

I’m with Bassago on this one

I’ve read quite a few of the gangstalking threads and sooner or later the target usually states that they have been diagnosed with some form of Manic Depression, bi-polar disorder or Schizophrenia.

You say here
I happen to have Manic Depression, Adult ADHD and apparently Schizoaffective disorder.

I have the feeling the mental state leads to the delusion of gangstalking. Like most of us peons, you’re not important enough to be a target of DARPA, NASA, NSA, CIA, FBI, and National Reconnaissance Office.

Unless you know something really big.

Do you?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I was a star in the Federal workforce and have the performance evaluation to prove it. Turning me into a Manchurian candidate, they've almost were successful (Presidents are chose, not elected). If DEW weapons will not convince you of psychotronic war fare which is Satanist, then what will. All of our defense forces have satellites in the air and space with the same capacity as the DEW weapon presented in my earliest post. Evil shall not express because I know him best. As for your post, the DEW weapons creating us into Chimeras, it isn't working. There tactics are just making me more free willed.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The best way to stay safe is to see your doctor and take whatever medication they tell you to. This will keep you safe from the people out to get you. They do not want you to see a doctor because the medicine can block the mind control rays. So if you think you are one of these people see doctor and take your meds.

(post by applesthateatpeople removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Occams Razor :

Which is more likely : an unidentified government entity is spending vast amounts of tax dollars to persecute lambda citizens who have little to no influence on society and who are considered by most to be bat$hit crazy, all the while keeping the process AND the advanced technology required for said persecution a secret.

Or.

You are suffering from a well documented and widespread form of psychological illness.

Occams razor indeed.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think you go down the wrong path when you believe you to be the target and not just a bystander preconditioned to react differently when certain frequiences are induced into all of our surroundings. Each and everyone of us react differently to different stimuli. Givin that most frequency bands are being used by cell phones satellites and even toasters now it should not be hard to understand how this feeling could just keep building and building. bad news i don't think there is very many places where anyone can get relief from these invisible unnatural intruders. It is possible that body hair could act like an antennea and even walking bare foot to ground yourself could hely along with prayer and meditation. These are just some of my theories.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

top topics

join