It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hi, I've been a lurker I guess for sometime, but after reading through tons of topics I have so many question/ feel like expressing my opinion, so I figured I wouId start here.

I found this forum searching for some third eye openings... I've had some pretty strange phenomenon happen to me, and was seeking some guidance on those topics. Which include..astral projection, seeing weird pulsating/electric tetrahedrons.. and just an overall enhancing of the mind. Hmm, I'm 70% sure I've been abducted by aliens lol.
Also, I've started actually rereading the bible slowly but surely, genesis is boring for the most part but there are a few notes/questions I have on some lines that I'll eventually make a topic out of (one per book maybe)

Overall, I'm just here to stimulate my mind, hope I don't bother too many people.

Edit:don't mind my grammar, everything's done on mobile

edit on 7-5-2014 by A1nth0ny because: mobile

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
welcome aboard

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi! I have also been witness to some strange phenomena. Please share your experiences with us. Disregard the 'nay-sayers'.
We, and by "we" I mean "I", want to hear your experiences.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: A1nth0ny

Warm Welcome to ATS...

Des

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: A1nth0ny

Overall, I'm just here to stimulate my mind, hope I don't bother too many people.

Glad you decided to join ! Don't worry about bothering people with personal experiences, some will enjoy, some won't but it makes for great conversations !!

Welcome to ATS, have fun & enjoy !!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Hi! I have also been witness to some strange phenomena. Please share your experiences with us. Disregard the 'nay-sayers'.
We, and by "we" I mean "I", want to hear your experiences.

Ok well, Deja vu..where like you dream of a situation youre in before it happens, and you end up in that exact situation. That happens a lot, I just don't know if I'm supposed to play my part or do something totally different aha.
Concerning visualizations, they usually mostly happen when I'm tired like...exhausted/worn out.
I usually see a big royal blue blob of light, it's like...you,or connected to you somehow; because you can manipulate it kind of...it sort of takes the shape of the stuff inside of a lava lamp, is the best I can describe it..

Also I've seen tetrahedrons.. like I physically said "whoa". It was the same color as the blob, but it was one tetrahedron inside another one inside another one... And they were rotating(the one on the outside left, the next one right etc. ..) and it was like electricity and pulsating..the only thing missing was a tesla coil sound.
And there were little ones around it...the weird thing was they were 3d like you could tell some of them were farther away using depth perception, that was crazy lol.

I have some more like that, but not going to sound too crazy lols.

And as far as aliens go, I was in a car accident and messed my shoulder up a year or two later I dislocated it, and a couple days after that: I went to sleep, and during the night I woke up with two grey aliens, and they said "we're here to help" I said "ok" and went back to sleep. When I woke up, I was like wait a minute.... Wtf. And looking in the mirror I had a giant red mark(not a dot) on my right shoulder that didn't go away for weeks...and I didn't have it the day before, so idk.

edit on 7-5-2014 by A1nth0ny because: spell check

top topics

join