Liberals Call Protestors “Racists” for Holding Up the American Flag

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

What race is american?

What makes you think they were protesting for the purpose of insulting Mexicans when it is clearly stated and clearly shown that they are protesting for the per pose of stopping the ban of the american flag in a school on a Mexican holiday? Pray tell

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Is the flag the thing in question here, or the anti-Mexican heritage demonstration intent behind it?
Were these people there the day before, or after CDM? What exactly what their purpose.
It was racist..the flag didn't make it racist, the intent behind those standing there did..
"hey, but all I was doing was flying this pretty indian symbol of the swastika next to the jewish memorial service...can't a man just happily fly some indian symbols without being labelled a racist?!! shesh!!!"
absurdly disingenuous strawman argument.
But hey..keep it up. the right wing is totally winning over the youth vote with their "its totally not racist" stuff.

So let me see if I understand this, you come here illegally, have children paid for with our tax dollars, enjoy the freedoms our country has to offer, work and make money illegally, send the money back to your own country, use the medical system here bankrupting the California hospital system, celebrate a holiday from your country, and my kid can't even wear a tee shirt with a flag on it and I am racist because I am holding a flag outside of the school of my home country in support of my child? Then you have the audacity to bring up Nazi's? Are you "F"ing kidding? You obviously are just trying to start something, no one is this ignorant or stupid. This kind of liberalism is the cancer that infects this country.

Why would you think any/every latino is an illegal?

Every black must, in your world, be a gangster, every Italian part of the mob, every irish a drunk, every etc...

what a tiny, tiny little black and white world you live in.

Another poster that simply is not worth discussing with...have a more productive time planting seeds in a sandpit than discuss with someone who thinks all people celebrating heritage must be illegal.

Oktoberfest must be very confusing to you with all the Nazi's everywhere.

Maybe because there are over 12 million of them in the US and being a 53 year resident of Kalifornia I have a little experience. Are you so ignorant you think none of this goes on? Illegals and Democrats have turned the tenth largest economy in the world into a shambles. Get real I have lived it.

Listen up you racist pos. not every brown person is a criminal, get over yourself

I didn't say anything about illegal immigration, the topic is about this event, this school, and these inbred rednecks waving the flag specifically to disrespect the people who are simply celebrating their heritage (yes, go effin figure, some people weren't born in the US, yet they are still human beings)

I lived in the UK for awhile. During the 4th, and Thanksgiving, I celebrated my little heritage holidays...luckily the attitude over there wasn't like your redneck ass and they weren't throwing the british flag in my face telling me to love it or leave it...they were actually decent people who let me have my little celebration recognition of my homeland in peace.

Don't talk to me..this ain't your klan meeting, and your not a human worth knowing in any fashion...
You're the illegal one here if you ask a actual native American.

Oh I don't blame the brown skinned people for coming here I blame the misinformed under educated people like yourself for allowing it. I am not sure how you extrapolated this out to all races, but small minds tend to work this way. Your life's experience must come from a padded room seriously controlled with medications.

I always find it amazing how tough the talk is when it's painless online. That steady movement you see from my hand is controlled fear.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Most Mexicans living in the US could care less about this country. They steal jobs from others and then send that money back to there real home country. Most plan on leaving the US when they are finished stealing.

My plan would punish any employer who hires an illegal with huge fines. And then I would enforce the laws already on the books. This would send all the liars home.
edit on 12-5-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Oh I don't blame the brown skinned people for coming here I blame the misinformed under educated people like yourself for allowing it. I am not sure how you extrapolated this out to all races, but small minds tend to work this way. Your life's experience must come from a padded room seriously controlled with medications.

I always find it amazing how tough the talk is when it's painless online. That steady movement you see from my hand is controlled fear.

You are irrelevant. Good ole boys like yourself are rapidly being dismissed from any discussion with grown ups.
The question ultimately is bigotry for this thread
The fact for you is that by your post, you have demonstrated the issue with Mexicans is that they are all illegal.
You can pretend you aren't, but if you reread your post, and use an adult mind, you can clearly see your problem.
I expect no such introspection however, but on the very off chance...here it is

Maybe because there are over 12 million of them in the US and being a 53 year resident of Kalifornia I have a little experience. Are you so ignorant you think none of this goes on? Illegals and Democrats have turned the tenth largest economy in the world into a shambles. Get real I have lived it.

The topic is about a Mexican themed holiday, and you immediately go into illegals, because your mind see's the term Mexican and illegal the same.

Your a bigot, (and I would bet a ham sandwich, a racist, because Mexicans are latino..they do look different than the white skintone you have, therefore they must be bad.). If course you will deny it..so its not a question verses an educated guess

Go read a book. You will not be receiving any further responses from me on this topic, because I find it more productive to count hairs on my knuckle than waste further time speaking to my lessers.
edit on 12-5-2014 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Most Mexicans living in the US could care less about this country. They steal jobs from others and then send that money back to there real home country. Most plan on leaving the US when they are finished stealing.

My plan would punish any employer who hires an illegal with huge fines. And then I would enforce the laws already on the books. This would send all the liars home.

Almost as bad as them Italians stealin the jobs...and don't get me started on the irish.

(hint: first sentence...Mexicans by their general nature are not illegal)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
How many people actually read the story? ok now I will comment, let's not put the flag out front to use as some sort of badge of honor to stamp and sanction all actions by some idiots, what they are really talking about are the people that are holding these flags and guess what?have you seen some of these nasty protests and what many of these people that hold the American flag have usually been caught on camera saying to those they (the narrow minded offspring of Mayberry RFD) view as foreigners or not American etc, honestly if I were the flag or could speak , which is that same flag i served for in the U.S. Army to defend, I would tell them please let go of me.

Some of the things that a lot of the so called patriots let pass their mouth is usually some unwarranted epithet or belittling of others because they somehow think they are better or have more rights to some land in America, that my friends is enough for someone to put a check in the R (for racist) box, that my friends has nothing to do with the flag that is totally against the real standards that were set for the melting pot view when the Ellis Island theme simply said Give me your tired, Give me your poor! no other qualifiers ok ? they should ashamed of themselves to go run and get a flag to use a stamp of their Americanism when they are nothing more in a lot of case bigots, plain and simple, and I guarantee you every nook and cranny of America has some of these narrow minded individuals hiding out under an American flag.
edit on 12-5-2014 by phinubian because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
Racism isn't exclusive so any particular group, so don't call others rednecks because of their bigoted beliefs. You can just easily call them out without resorting to stereotypes.

Is the flag the thing in question here, or the anti-Mexican heritage demonstration intent behind it?
Were these people there the day before, or after CDM? What exactly what their purpose.
It was racist..the flag didn't make it racist, the intent behind those standing there did..
"hey, but all I was doing was flying this pretty indian symbol of the swastika next to the jewish memorial service...can't a man just happily fly some indian symbols without being labelled a racist?!! shesh!!!"
absurdly disingenuous strawman argument.
But hey..keep it up. the right wing is totally winning over the youth vote with their "its totally not racist" stuff.

So let me see if I understand this, you come here illegally, have children paid for with our tax dollars, enjoy the freedoms our country has to offer, work and make money illegally, send the money back to your own country, use the medical system here bankrupting the California hospital system, celebrate a holiday from your country, and my kid can't even wear a tee shirt with a flag on it and I am racist because I am holding a flag outside of the school of my home country in support of my child? Then you have the audacity to bring up Nazi's? Are you "F"ing kidding? You obviously are just trying to start something, no one is this ignorant or stupid. This kind of liberalism is the cancer that infects this country.

Why would you think any/every latino is an illegal?

Every black must, in your world, be a gangster, every Italian part of the mob, every irish a drunk, every etc...

what a tiny, tiny little black and white world you live in.

Another poster that simply is not worth discussing with...have a more productive time planting seeds in a sandpit than discuss with someone who thinks all people celebrating heritage must be illegal.

Oktoberfest must be very confusing to you with all the Nazi's everywhere.

Listen up you racist pos. not every brown person is a criminal, get over yourself

I didn't say anything about illegal immigration, the topic is about this event, this school, and these inbred rednecks waving the flag specifically to disrespect the people who are simply celebrating their heritage (yes, go effin figure, some people weren't born in the US, yet they are still human beings)

I lived in the UK for awhile. During the 4th, and Thanksgiving, I celebrated my little heritage holidays...luckily the attitude over there wasn't like your redneck ass and they weren't throwing the british flag in my face telling me to love it or leave it...they were actually decent people who let me have my little celebration recognition of my homeland in peace.

Don't talk to me..this ain't your klan meeting, and your not a human worth knowing in any fashion...
You're the illegal one here if you ask a actual native American.

Yeah, I don't agree with SaturnFX's view on the topic, nor the use of the term redneck in a derogatory, or even that idea that illegal immigration is allowed, but I think it's pretty safe to say you're a really, really stupid individual. All Saturn said was that the situation that the flag was used was racist (which I repeat, because of your aforementioned stupidity, that I do not agree with). Not entirely sure how you can determine someone's legal status from a single post that has nothing to do with it. Sounds like you're trolling.
edit on 15-5-2014 by technical difficulties because: another reply
edit on 15-5-2014 by technical difficulties because: another reply
edit on 15-5-2014 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

thanx for the info. star from me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join