It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seven Steps in Alchemical Transformation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The full article The 7 Steps in Alchemical Transformation

Or in other words: How to grow Squirrels!

Alchemy: Alchemy is the art and science of Transformation. This is not an easily understood art, because the primal medium of alchemical expression is through the use of allegory and mythological symbols, which can be interpreted simultaneously both at a material and a spiritual level. The ultimate goal of the Alchemist is to transform the chaotic primordial First Matter (the Khem) into perfection; a goal that is accomplished through spiritual enlightenment.

Metaphorical steps taken In Order:
#Calcination
#Dissolution
#Separation
#Conjunction
#Fermentation
#Distillation
#Coagulation

Calcination - Psychologically, this is a destruction of ego and our attachment to material possessions.

Dissolution can be experienced as "flow," the bliss of being well-used and actively engaged in creative acts without traditional prejudices, personal hang-ups, or established hierarchy getting in the way.

I will expand this second step with two more quotes as I feel it is of significant importance.

The Second stage is the "Journey into Self", as Union with the Higher Self," and is called by Dr. Carl G. Jung "The Process of Individuation."

Source to next quote:

According to Carl Jung - Individuation is the conscious realization of one’s unique psychological reality, including both strengths and weaknesses which allow the individual to defer the momentary needs of shadow and persona and serve the Self as the regulating center of the psyche.

We continue planting squirrels...

Separation - In Psychological terms, the process of Separation retrieves the frozen energy released from the breaking down of habits and crystalized thoughts (assumptions, beliefs, and prejudices) and hardened feelings (emotional blockages, neuroses and phobias). This misspent energy is now available to drive our Spiritual Transformation.

Conjunction - Psychologically, It is empowerment of our true selves, the union of both the feminine and masculine sides of our personalities into a new belief system or an intuitive state of consciousness. The alchemist referred to it as the Lesser Stone, and after it is achieved, the adept is able to clearly discern what needs to be done to achieve lasting enlightenment, which is union with the Overself. Often, synchronicities begin to occur that confirm the alchemist is on the right track.

Fermentation is the introduction of new life into the Product of Conjunction to completely change its characteristics- that is, to completely raise it to a new level of being.

Distillation is said to culminate in the Third Eye are of the forehead, at the Level of the pituitary and pineal glands, in the Brow or Ajna Silver Chakra.W e become far more interested in the greater good then merely in our own.

Physiologically, this stage is marked by the release of the Elixir in the blood that rejuvenates the body into a perfect vessel of health. A brain ambrosia is said to be released through the interaction of light from the phallic-shaped pineal gland and matter from the vulva of the pituitary. This heavenly food or viaticum both nourishes and energizes the celss without any waste products being produced. These physiological and psychological processes create the Second Body, a body of solid light that emerges through the Crown or Gold Chakra.

Graphically:

Drawing of the seven circles, taken from The Theatre of Terrestrial Astronomy by Edward Kelly

The Circles are:
1. Black,
2. Blue,
3. Red,
4. Golden,
5. Ruddy,
6. White,
7. Argentine, with the sign of the Moon.

Glossary

-The cats had returned from the pillow fight. Bartender again with cats.
edit on 7-5-2014 by Egoismyname because: Some zerglings demolished the pylon. Scouts sent to check it... No, it was not zergilngs, but again this Terrans!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I don't know. I've always believed that alchemy, although supposedly related to the spiritual in some way, was more of a physical thing. For instance, the idea of turning something into gold. I think that the interest in alchemy expressed by certain scientists with an interest in what was then chemistry, which was essentially alchemy, lol, illustrates what I mean.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
i would highly sugest getting a copy of '' the book of aquarius '' and the audio book. read it once, read it twice, then read it again, your steps are correct, i am not saying that the process is not sriritual, but i do believe the elements of this world when placed in the right circumstances can acomplish wonders, not a magic formula that instantly transmuts metal, rather a process of one ingredient and a sealed glass container following your 7 steps and providing nature with the right enviornment and conditions to finish and refine the process, not hours but years,

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

edit on 9-5-2014 by m.red because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What you do is stick a piece of lead in a nuclear reactor & you end up with gold - the problem is it cost's way more to run the reactor than the tiny gold yield you get out of it.

They can probably do it at any university that has a reactor really not to much mystery in it.

Once they discovered gold is created from Supernova's the rest was pretty easy to figure out from what i heard.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Just saying essentially Sir Isaac Newton lost his mind trying to figure out the secrets of alchemy and he never did find it to his dying day - what chance do you have?

Might save you some time...Good luck

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Read a book about alchemy with lion or something in the title, can't remember exact name. But it made a bunch of allegories on how to make gold.

I also Read a Book called the philosophers stone (forget what author) was from the 70s, and it talked vaguely about processes and procedures, what potassium meant, mercury, silver, copper etc.. that all went by different
names. Oh and a hot plate! i dunno if it's real because I don't have 2 years to waste trying.

I've also read a lot about white powder of gold.

Personally I think the Stone is something more Metaphysical. It's a transmutation of electromagnetic/bioelectricity constantly condensing itself and regenerating and not deteriorating just like gold's properties. Most likely that is why aliens are so after gold, it doesn't rust and is and a great conductor.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
hermes trismegistus: thoth

the kybalion
the emereld tablets

both good info on spititual alchemy.

new topics

top topics

join