Harry Reid -> ‘Multizillionaire’ Koch Brothers Are The ‘Main Cause’ of Climate Change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

there is a MASSIVE difference between being a contributing factor, and a direct cause.

yes, we have had a measurable impact on the environment....but our existence is not the direct cause of the phenomenon people call "climate change"

there is more than enough empirical data to validate the assertion that the earth has a natural cycle of warming and cooling...it is completely unrelated to the existence of humanity, or whatever other creatures may have resided upon this rock before us.

so you see, i didn't say what you think i said.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

maybe reid is just butthurt because they're richer than him?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Harry Reid must live in terror of those brothers.

After all...if dramatic and life threatening change can befall over 7 billion people across the environment of the entire planet by the speech and political actions of a couple individual men?? Goodness...they're almost God-like. Now if only we could find a couple similarly endowed men of the opposite thinking, right? They could fix it all too!

Good thing I don't attribute that much power to any individual men.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Government's are straw dogs to free people.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The way to add credibility to your cause is always have Harry Reid speak on your behalf. The man is so stupid he couldn't pour piss from a boot if the instructions were on the heel. Bald face liar is just Harry Reid spelled wrong. I am beginning to wonder about Nevada, they must have purple kool aid injected into the water supply.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So lets break down Dirty Harry's statement reasoning.
1. The Koch Brothers discovered oil.
2. The Koch brothers discovered they could burn oil, natural gas and coal for heat.
3. The Koch Brothers invented the combustion engine.
4. The Koch Brothers create all forest fires and volcanos.
5. For the last 100+ years the Koch Brothers have had sole control of all the above, and they also have full control of all other world countries using these fuels thus creating " the main cause" of weather issues.

Dirty Harry has got to be the biggest hate spewing, dividing, corrupt, ignorant, and unethical liar I have ever experienced, of course a few other politicians (from both sides) come close.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

Yup !!

Next we can expect Harry to blame the Koch Brothers for the polar shift and the changing of magnetic fields to profit from new compasses.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Everyone knows climate like seasons on earth is also effected by larger sun spot cycles from the sun. Co2 is a hoax n we had 3 folds ppm of co2 during the ice age.

Pollution however is a real thing.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join