It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia planning War with US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus
The older I get as the years go by...its like deja vu from my side. Every so often...again....someone (most likely much younger, just tuned-in perhaps to the world stage)...starts a thread or topic on the Russians, oblivious to history because...through no fault of their own...its out of their historical reference. Their parents time probably...but not theirs.

Ive lived thru the nukes in Cuba with the Russians (oh my God this is the end for sure!), the entire Cold War through the millenium...and all the other near-nuke-war with them events that pop up every so often, the building of the Wall (not not the Pink Floyd album)...the eventual coming down of it 50 or so years later...their wars with Afganistan (Rambo movies!)...and their barking at the Crimean Penninsula and Ukraine among others...

This again...(for the 1,000 time and year)...will not on be or is the start of the end...we are not ready for war...it will not escalate with us and them. It has been much much worse than the poster yelling "This is it! Oh my God people!".

When the war screamers look back like we are...youll see a lot of Russian and North Korean nonsense has been done before...and will again...it ended up being nothing, even though...doubtfullly so...yes..it could turn into SOMETHING.

Calm down mongers...I assure you...we will all still be here next year at this time...and still shaking hands with them at talks by any number of names to it...(and watching N.Korea over a wall like we have been for decades).

They gotta understand: Many before have said the same things they are saying 50-60 or so pluc years ago as we have sat watching it all. The rhetoric nevers ends. And these thread starters who think this is the beginning of World War 3...will look back like we are now...and it will be as clear to them...as it is now to us.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you. It's just deja view all over again. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This news is a funny one. The present day Russia under Putin is America and i am not seeing any war between these two super power nations. Anyone predicting war between these nations, is dreaming because there is no possibility of war breaking out.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Thank God we have Obambo in office

I think Photoshop is the only way we'll ever see this panty waist hold a gun that's not a water, rubber band or paper....

And before anyone gets all rabid over that comment: Respect is earned, not given. He's proven he deserves neither the title, nor respect due to his actions alone...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

Photoshop and guns eh?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Photoshop and guns eh?

Don't take this the wrong way, I but I love you!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: TritonTaranis

You under estimate the power of Russia. They have some very big countries in their corner and the two major ones (China and Iran) also have the capabilities to launch major wars. The reason why they are defensive is because they are not hell bent on conquering the world like the Americans are.

What utter rubbish, the reason they're not is because they do not have the means to secure deals or take a war to anyone other than defend

Iran is absolutely not by any means a major power I can only assume you have been watching to much youtube

And please feel free to name the countries the US has conquered we could all do with a laugh

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Op should read "US planning war with Russia and the rest of the world for at least 50 years"

If war breaks out, there is no doubt in my mind that China, North Korea and India or Pakistan and others will join forces with Russia against nato. Since Nato will be the aggressors the war will start near or in Russia giving them and China a huge advantage. Nato/US has been pushing closer and closer to Russia and China for a long time now.

How many countries are sick and tired of being ruled over by the oppressive and fraudulent petro dollar?

Abolish the fed, abolish the corporation and repeal the commerce clause and we just may take our country/world back.

On a side note: China abstaining from a vote is just a way of appearing impartial because at this point they do not want to offend Nato by voting no and they will certainly never support any sanctions or anything else against Russia. Abstaining from votes is common at the UN happens all the time at the UN.

When it really matters though it will become clear that they are much more closely aligned with their neighbor Russia than the US.

edit on 9-5-2014 by begoodbees because: ?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Photoshop and guns eh?

Yarp. But not that it isn't funny

edit on 9-5-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You are kind of right. The Russians have not been robbing their people blind in order to build a world crushing military and economic system. So no they do not have the same mobility as the US.

If Iran is so weak, than why haven't we moved in and inserted a federal bank yet--I mean spread democracy? Sure it is no match for a one on one with us but it can defend itself and if attacked just like in Syria China and Russia will be there to throw up road blocks.

edit on 9-5-2014 by begoodbees because:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tacjtg

War is just an organized way for the Elite to organize their human and non human resources. If we start getting too independent with bitcoins, and too inspired to audit the fed and cancel all this illegal debt, and too inspired to start putting commercial liens on these criminal politicians...a war can always put the FEMA camps to use and the free man down where he has no resources.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: begoodbees

You are kind of right. The Russians have not been robbing their people blind in order to build a world crushing military and economic system. So no they do not have the same mobility as the US.

Right. They've been robbing their people blind in order to build a world denting military and crony petrostate economic system.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: DarknStormy

And please feel free to name the countries the US has conquered we could all do with a laugh

Philippines
Cuba
puerto rico
Guam
panama
Hawaii

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Great we can get a new Ski circuit when WE annex Russia when they actually try it.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tacjtg

I dont agree with this:

The US isnt provoking China. China is trying to expand their area of influence by taking physical territory from others.
Russia is openly taking territory from others.

I think that our allies are just that, allies. We should watch out for them the same way they would for us. China knows we would. We arent "secret" allies.

Russia and China are trying to change the dynamic of power on a global scale. They are trying to tip it in their favor.

While that is understandable for any people (try to get better things and more power) , they are risking the stability of the world so as to get it. We are finally closer to real global peace than we have ever been. Small conflicts erupt sure, but we don't take territory away from people and at the end of the day the big guns aren't dusted off.

Its like if we tried to claim part of Mexico by land and the gulf of Mexico by sea.... for keeps. Not an intervention, a conquest.

We would risk provoking all of South America into war with us....because we weren't happy with the vast trade and commerce and power we already had.

Or if we KEPT Iraq and Afghanistan. "nope, 52 states now"....

Its nuts what they are doing.

edit on 5 28 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join