It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bongripasaurus

That is a good song

But all of his stuff is great!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I love what your saying, as sad and depressing as it may be. No doubt a revolution is well over due, as much as us gen x'ers b1tch about it, I think it will be millennium children and later to do it. They are the ones that essentially, will have nothing to lose. Best of luck on whatever you have planned. The simpler life does sound appealing, I just don't think there is anywhere left in America you can actually live like that. Our government doesn't want to let go of even one of its cash cows. The things you must have seen and been at least a little "in the know", I'd love to sit down and have a beer.
Again, good luck and never look back.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thx all for the kind words....be safe and stay strong...I have a deep respect for the people of ATS and what you all do...take care.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Good luck on your journey and I hope you escape successfully. I listened to a lot of that video and you're right about things not changing. I think it's even worse now though. I've considered moving myself, as I am so tired and depressed about the state this society has fallen into. I want to live where there is liberty again. Where people are not continually oppressed for trying to have a good time. Where nanny states don't impede our lives and there aren't any ridiculous smoking bans and increasing restrictions telling us what we can and cannot do. Where one can outright own property without fear of government acquisition. Where jobs pay good wages and don't force you into a lifelong struggle against poverty. Where prison conditions aren't increasingly worse and increasing in number thanks to corporate profit and felonies being slapped on ever-growing "crimes". Where we don't drug our nation with prescription medication and ruin people's lives over a pill or plant they "shouldn't" have.

I'm guessing you've done considerable research on places to live in this way outside of this destroyed country. Care to list some of the good ones? Maybe more of us can escape!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmicexplorer

well goddamnit.....gonna miss you, bro.

stay classy....wherever you end up..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join