It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWOs takeover, when will it happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
When do you think the NWO will take power, i think they will do it while Bush is in his term.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

Do you know about the Old Order???

You know, the Council on Foreign Relations, the United Nations, the Bilderberg Group, the Club of Rome, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, and the Trilateral Commission are all under the direction of one group.

Did you know that???

Do you know that group???

That group is called the Round Table.

That is just one example of the Old Order Operations.

Shall I name more???

Abraham

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by drillsergeant
When do you think the NWO will take power, i think they will do it while Bush is in his term.

It happened over 300 years ago.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
And the greatest tools and allies of the NWO are public apathy and complacency. They shall not fire a singe shot to put it in place, just use public panic, paranoia, and guilability.

But all govornments and systems collapse. As will the NWO.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
the NWO system has sown the wind, the entire world will reap the whirlwind.

its not a matter of when power is taken, but when radical change will effect our lives. and where are we must vulnerable... in our wallets! the elite want it all. we westerners will feel it when the economy collapses. that will happen, and it will be planned. therefore, viable hypotheses can be offered as too how and when.

the cabal is pretty brazen and seem to always tell you what is coming. it's all a matter of time and the question is when...

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Wake up from your sleep & realize that you aren't dreaming anymore. We need to stop being "sheeple" and start attending to the details & symbols that are right in front of our faces.

You are right though, alot of people are starting to wake up to this now that Bush is in office. All one really has to do is start investigating the many questions surrounding 9/11, to notice a distinctly suspicious pattern of activity.

[Edited on 8-6-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
like said by everyone else it has already started

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If the takeover hasn't happened yet, I doubt it will come since I think the government and their alien hybrids will take over first.

new topics

top topics

join