It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alister Crowley and Jack Parsons opened a portal to extraterrestrial intelligence (Greys)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I hope someone with Occult knowledge calls in, or would like to be our guest for this segment.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Well if you insist...

Here is the man himself working the voodoo that he do...
Black Magic 1
Black Magic 2

Now, it should be noted that Enochian magic is linked to the Book of Enoch (duh) but also linked to other esoteric magical texts. Almost all of the books in this system deal specifically with Astrology, Astronomy, Math and "Grand Experiments".
Enochian Magic

The Liber Logaeth (Book of the Speech of God)(aka The Book of Enoch aka Liber Mysteriorum, Sextus et Sanctus -The Sixth (and Sacred/Holy) Book of the Mysteries)(1583); is preserved in the British Museum as Sloane ms 3189. The correct spelling is Loagaeth but it has been so frequently printed as Logaeth that this spelling is in common use. Written up by Edward Kelley, it is composed of 65 folios containing 101 exceedingly complex magic squares, 96 of which are 49×49 cells (preceded by one "table" composed of 49 rows of text – the first row of which is actually the 49th row of the first table, not in this MS.), plus 5 magic squares of 36 x 72 cells. It is from Liber Logaeth that Dee and Kelley derived the 48 Calls or Keys (see below), and in which are concealed the keys to the Mystical Heptarchy, a related magical work by Dee. Liber Logaeth has never yet been published in book form but is available online

Such magical texts as The Book of Soyga (of which Dee owned a copy), the Pauline Art (Ars Paulina)(see Lesser Key of Solomon) and others including the magical works of Agrippa and Reuchlin probably also had an influence on the Angelical magical workings of Dee and Kelley. The system claims to relate to secrets contained within the apocryphal Book of Enoch.

With all this in its background it might help to have a solid source for those texts, most of which have been grouped here for convenience.
Sacred Texts - Enoch
Sacred Texts - Crowley
Amalatrah working

edit on 15-11-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Are there any stories about witnesses to a ritual reporting a magicians disappearance?
What would that look like?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
T: ``Tell us something about this.''
A: ``I can't get you an answer. Ask a question and I'll get a symbol, but I can't interpret.''
T: ``I want to know if I should strive to avoid this calamity or not. Is it a real calamity or a blessing in disguise?''
A: 63.
T: ``About how to avert it. Give me a Chinese symbol I ought to take.''
LOL!

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Parsons was a nice guy a decent honest man. Of course many believe he got fleeced by Hubbard, even Crowley lost respect for him over getting conned by Hubbard.

This to Crowley indicated a certain naiveté in Parsons that Crowley couldn’t tolerate

A lot of people don’t now that he also may have gotten fleeced by the Israeli intelligence.
After loosing his security clearance, actually through dealing with Israel, he had planned to go to Israel then that “accident” occurred.

I personally don’t have any opinion on whether they opened up any portal but strange things did occur after these events.

Parsons and Hubbard certainly were spiritually powerful people

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

From all of my reading and I have a healthy stock of paper books on Magic, Occult etc, It has been speculated that others have also opened these dimensions but either did not properly terminate the ritual or banish certain spirits in the exact process.

If you want more insight into Magick, how it works and what it might be I also recommend the Tree of Life and Garden of Pomegranates by Israel Regardie, one more to add is the Book of Raziel, if you want to be intrigued, dabble or just dig into whether this is all a bunch of fiction or it is based on what was truly passed down as knowledge to Adam, if so all we have is remnants of the original, whether it works or not that remains to be seen.

One more thing is that one rumor is that once the Jews were were out of the Babylonian captivity they took with them many of the secrets and traditions that were practiced by the high priests during the reign of Nimrod and after, it was then said that many of these secrets and books etc were also buried possibly in vicinity of the Temple Mount (many different stories about this exist as well as the location differs) where also there is a 7 - 9 level chamber underneath that serve as the tomb of Adam, this was one of the main finds of the Templars supposedly, but also uncovered was the book or tablets containing the Enochian methodology for communicating with the spirit world and invocations that work along with information thrown into the chamber or the vicinity considered to be demonic ,
DJinn magic and against the Caliphate during the Islamic occupation of the Holy land.

One of the things that I find interesting is how meditation is key to all magic, one's mind must be completely free of all thought, then one must use the subconscious as a medium of sorts to implant the main object of your will, but I am sure there are many here that can add to some of what I know.

One last thing, one must resolve within himself the symbolism of King Solomon, and decide what he represented, and finally if his character was literal or something with a hidden or occult meaning...
edit on 15-11-2014 by phinubian because: addding info

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Well, that answers a lot of questions in my mind. I have found most of his writings (that I could bear to sit and read) was a huge load of crap. Idle hands and mind are the devils playground...is that the saying? He had no responsibility to anyone or anything so he created this intricate fantasy world to live in.

"As you think, you travel...you are today where your thoughts have brought you."

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I decided to look up Alistair Cowley. I heard something really strange during one of the YouTube BBC Documentaries on him.
While he was in Scotland (Loch Ness) he decided to do some conjuring using the Abramelin ceremony. He bought a house that fit the requierments (later, owned by one of the members of Led Zepplin). The ceremony apparently is used to conjure demons to be used to enhance ones personal power and then use the demon power for good. Part (sounds like most) of the ceremony involves sex, drugs, and drugs during sex. He had three other people helping him. The ceremony can last several months if not longer. He stopped the ceremony in the middle (after unleashing demons) and never closed the “door way”. The house is supposed to still be infested. Anyway, one of the participants became pregnant and left. That child was named Barbara, who later married George Bush Sr.
Could Alister Crowley be George Bush Jr.s grandfather, labeled “The Most Wicked Man on Earth”?

I watched several of the videos and can’t find the one that mentioned the participants and referenced the link to the Bush family. Sorry but you’ll have to look into this yourself, if you want.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wrkn4livn

Wow that's very interesting. If a video like that did exist it would be taken down no doubt.
Looking at these pics, they do somewhat favor each other.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Wow, when I read wrkn4livn's post above yours I was like "oh yeah, sure" but then you post these pictures and I can't honestly say that it is that far fetched a notion any more. They really do resemble each other. I read Barbara Pierce's biography on the web and it said that she met George Bush at 16 years old. So where was the time frame necessary to be involved with Crowley? Unless it was while Bush was there?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a serious matter. do you have any solid evidence that Crowley was at boleskine manor during autumn/winter 1924? as far as I am aware he spent the winter in france after residing in tunis.
if you look up marvin pierce and take a looksee at his photograph you may agree that there is also a similarity of facial features with Barbara pierce bush ie father.
regards fakedirt and I await your reply.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I will make this simple for you.

mr Crowley handed the deeds of boleskine manor over to another party on the 5th of may 1914. this was due mostly to financial issues. 1914.

he never returned to boleskine manor after that date.

Barbara Pierce Bush was born June 8, 1925. the second of 4 children to marvin and wife. born 1925.

1924 onwards mr Crowley was in tunis, france and brief visits to London.

I have read many websites claiming various horrors committed by mr Crowley.
I possess many books on mr Crowley.

mr Crowley suffered many personal tragedies during his life and was continually demonised by the likes of the british press and various parties within the establishment. the then media and the now media repeat the same sensationalist accusations.

mr Crowley had connections with naval intelligence and the air ministry although you will have to dig deep for them diamonds.

for all those websites out there spreading untruths regarding mr Crowley they have my deepest sympathies. karma is a b*tch.

best wishes fakedirt

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

That's the sense I get from reading "stories" on him. I think we has taken advantage of and was misrepresented. Not that I would EVER recommend ANYONE doing what he did (conjuring). I think his actions were a direct result of his upbringing and rebelling, as youth will. If your interested in "channelling" higher powers, I think your better off going to church and praying.
So, Pierce... Did he run with the same crowd as Crowley? Your saying there is no connection?
Thanks

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

No. No evidence at all. I'd have to go back and research. All I read is that he did buy the house in Loch Ness for the ritual and didn't complete it (maybe he did. Who really knows).

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Weird

edit on 1-3-2015 by wrkn4livn because: Change of topic

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
there is a splendid book by susan Roberts called the magician of the golden dawn. pre-dates any internet information. if you can lend/buy a copy I would recommend it.
in brief, mr Crowley spent most of his inheritance on a climbing expedition, travelling the world, publishing works, lawsuits and of course procuring boleskine. there was also the 'commune' at cefalu, however Mussolini ordered him out of italy due to several unproven allegations against him regarding sacrifices, orgies etc, etc. there is speculation that at the time he was in the employ of naval intelligence keeping an eye on shipping and general goings on in that part of the med.

mr Crowley spent time in America but this was a number of years prior to the Barbara bush claim.
I can find no information whatsoever of any connection between them. he was living hand to mouth and entertaining cocktail parties with parlour tricks etc to feed himself and pay rent.

I have a number of friends who study the works of mr Crowley. one in particular has studied the guy for over forty years. I had a conversation at the weekend with him and he concurred that the claims regarding Barbara bush are unfounded. the connection cannot be made. I personally would have found this amusing if it was proven to be fact. anyway onward and upward.

finally I must say that in order to get a concise picture of mr Crowley, one needs several years of research behind them. failing this, I will say that one will be wasting ones time and filling ones head with a plethora of untruths and embellished stories.

best wishes fakedirt

edit on 2-3-2015 by fakedirt because: u

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
btw the ritual at boleskine manor was sourced from abramellin but did not entail the moonchild ritual. he was attempting to consecrate the manor for further workings. think of it as furnishing ones new home.
f.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: wrkn4livn
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Weird

There was a show a few years back on Enigma TV in Australia called the Antichrist Conspiracy. I think it was in four parts. It was interesting and from what I have been able to research on Jack Parsons and L Ron Hubbard, it looks like it might be spot on. It's a good jumping point anyway for further research or debunking. But it does kind of tie together the satanistic agenda with scientology through diversion, that being the demons as aliens hypothesis. At this point almost anything is a valid candidate for the truth.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Thanks much! You have helped in my knowledge. I concur on the research. I too, get the feeling that I'd need to devote much more time and effort on something I only had a passing interest in, and if he was indeed involved in some of life's more negative discoveries, I might not be well served looking into this.

My appreciation!

edit on 2-3-2015 by wrkn4livn because: content

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I thought I would quickly and briefly throw this in. Excuse the lay out.
Those of you with wikipedia please use it as this is my source.
I knew I connected quite a bit of this last time I came across it so I am going to quickly share. Sorry if already pisted thiugh.

The hexagram is a mandala symbol called satkona yantra or sadkona yantra found on ancient South Indian Hindu temples. It symbolizes the nara-narayana, or perfect meditative state of balance achieved between Man and God, and if maintained, results in "moksha," or "nirvana" (release from the bounds of the earthly world and its material trappings)

See also
Swastika
Pentagram
Star of Bethlehem
Heptagram
The Thelemic Unicursal hexagram
Pascal's mystic hexagram
Hexagram (I Ching)

particularly the thelemic unicirsal hexagram

The unicursal hexagram is a hexagram or six-pointed star that can be traced or drawn unicursally, in one continuous line rather than by two overlaid triangles. The hexagram can also be depicted inside a circle with the points touching it. It is often depicted in an interlaced form with the lines of the hexagram passing over and under one another to form a knot. It is the same shape as depicted in Blaise Pascal's 1639 Hexagrammum Mysticum Theorem.

In Aleister Crowley's Thelema, the hexagram is usually depicted with a five-petalled flower in the centre which symbolises a pentacle. The Symbol itself is the equivalent of the Egyptian Ankh or the Rosicrucian's Rosy Cross; which represents the microcosmic forces (the pentacle, representation of the pentagram with 5 elements, the Pentagrammaton, YHSVH or Yahshuah) interweave with the macro-cosmic forces (the hexagram, the representation of the planetary or heavenly cosmic forces, the divine)

And also
Thelema.

However if you go the other path of the swastika. .......forgetting what you have already been told as to what it represents you will see a pucture unfolding.

Trinity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join