It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince of the Dark Lord

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Im not doubting the story, but have my reservations as to its validity. And Ill tell you why:

I am suspicious of any second person account of so many specific details as though that person was there to observe. ie: "He said then..." And "After that he..." You werent, and you werent there through all his reflections.Yet, you write so specific...that Im suspicious of just how exact on details you can be.

That implies...IMPLIES mind you...that its a written piece. Either you taped his entire account to you plus your own...or it was written out. Most people...especially the "other' person...can hardly relate in such detail. So, in that Im suspicious.

As a writer, it was very good. As a story...just as good. Im not saying its not true, just suspicious. Now if HE wrote it out with all the details youve provided....I'd think differently.

Ive written and published 4 novels, a childrens fairy tale and composed many lyrics and poems...so I think Im qualified to make the observation Im making after reading what you have written.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
BOOK ALERT BOOK ALERT BOOK ALERT

Meh, in all seriousness. Weird crap goes on out in the world. Could his story be true?? I suppose. Do I believe it?? No.

Would make for an interesting read though. I'd be interested to see how it ends. Just please don't make the main character of the movie Arnold Schwarzenegger...his End of Days was enough.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Im not doubting the story, but have my reservations as to its validity. And Ill tell you why:

I am suspicious of any second person account of so many specific details as though that person was there to observe. ie: "He said then..." And "After that he..." You werent, and you werent there through all his reflections.Yet, you write so specific...that Im suspicious of just how exact on details you can be.

That implies...IMPLIES mind you...that its a written piece. Either you taped his entire account to you plus your own...or it was written out. Most people...especially the "other' person...can hardly relate in such detail. So, in that Im suspicious.

As a writer, it was very good. As a story...just as good. Im not saying its not true, just suspicious. Now if HE wrote it out with all the details youve provided....I'd think differently.

Ive written and published 4 novels, a childrens fairy tale and composed many lyrics and poems...so I think Im qualified to make the observation Im making after reading what you have written.

I record my sessions.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

MMhh would you like fries with that why does it matter what car he was driving / picked up in .

They are pretty common in Germany Richard

Like Ford in America

good story though

And now a word from our Sponsor's

Everyone has an opinion and I appreciate hearing from you. I thought about expanding the story and discuss the times we prayed and how his eyes rolled into the back of his head and started telling me when I was a little boy in Oklahoma.....and and and but after reading the comments I have changed my mind.

So........nothing to see.......move to the next thread.
edit on 7-5-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
I record my sessions.

Is that so you can later spill someone's innermost private tribulations on a public forum for entertainment, or just to have concise enough notes to monetize their issues later in a book?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well then....I can certainly accept that. Thank you. (I actually was hoping you'd say that.) Given that...I find the whole issue compelling and intriging. Ill read more along the thread and responses to it....and get back later down the line.

Thank you again.

MS

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Great story.

Don't listen to these cut throats. I have seen more than enough of my share of weird things in this planet.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm sure you were told this story, but proof does he have besides the injuries because he could have done that to himself.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sloppy prose.

2nd.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I must congratulate the OP on coming up with the excellent idea of posting on ATS to get new angles for his story. It's sometimes pretty hard to overcome the writer's block...

A few subtleties that you might consider changing...

Groups who refer to 'the evil one' as Lucifer always refer to that entity as a being of light (hence Lucifer) and not a 'dark' Lord. Groups that refer to a Dark Lord prefer to use Satan (or synonym thereof).

The pentagram is a symbol used in all of Magick, but is very seldom applied in it's pure form to Satanism or similar groups. In such groups, it is usually inverted embellished with a picture of a goat/Baphomet inside the pentagram.

Better to leave out the company details to avoid legal repercussions. Rather just call it a large fast food franchise or give it a pseudonym.

Getting two robes for one ritual is extremely unusual (Knights Templar is the only ritual I know where more than one robe is worn in a single ceremony. Usually, each subsequent degree or ritual requires new regalia, which is only revealed to the candidate on doing the higher degree). Furthermore, even in the Knight's Templar, the first garment is only temporary and is exchanged for the permanent regalia, and as such, is borrowed to the candidate for the duration of the ceremony, and then used again for the next candidate.

These may sound silly, but they all sprung to mind as I was reading the story. Although persons who are not members of mystery schools would probably never pick up on these subtleties anyway.

Just my 2c...

edit on 8/5/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
thank you very much, op for that in-put a-gain

i think "jügen" s encounter in church was a bit too much dramaturgized.

the radiation at church is still using the same grid as every-thing else does

maybe he was chipped while unconscious and by entering the church

he was under remote control and pain induced

but i would like to ask :

the other workmates from seth, where they like bosses from coca cola, microsoft etc.

what i mean is , do they all togather raise the same antichrist,

or is it more a local distric ritual and are there more of jürgens kind in the world being taken care of

in the end satan is been allowed to use magic any way

but i believe in ancestor-simulation anyway, so when i pay some respect to my admin at church,

i dont think, he/she/it will let me pass out at that occasion, will you ?

ohh, and abot the six finger hand.

my last 3 relationships moms either had a finger or toe "extra" ...

and i didnt chose them, because of that fact...

we will find out eventually... we invented the internet to have a platform Ai can use to phone home

oh and thank you for the UFO , you remembered, I wanted to see one at least one time...

wish i was more exited sometimes

sorry to the others, i for-get some times about he privacy-rules

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Why did you not name the corporation until the very end of your OP? And then it happens to be McDonalds? Sorry, seems fictional, to me. Thanks for posting though

ETA** Didn't you also state that the names were altered? If so, then what relevance would a person named "Seth" (not an uncommon name, anyway) have to the validity of the story?
edit on 11-6-2014 by Taj Mikel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

.....and and and but after reading the comments I have changed my mind.

So........nothing to see.......move to the next thread.

Is that a guilt trip sort of, look what we're all going to miss out on now? I don't mean to be rude, but in terms of "moving on to the next thread/nothing to see here" Well, yeah. Thanks for the permission

<< 1   >>

join