It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of breed is your dog?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Blue German Shepherd

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have a boxer mix. I'm not quite sure as to what her mix is, but she's not a pure bred.

We got her last June, and she just turned 1 last month :-)

edit on 7-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Two German Shepherds and a border collie/rottweiler mix. (I don't dress them often, but every once in a while, I can't resist.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The black one is Sara, my pitmix, the short guy is George. Not sure what Georgie is. Part terrier and part brick...

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have a golden doodle, named Ruby, after the bluegrass song.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Lots of pug owners in here. I have just a pure pug and I can honestly say I have never seen husky/pug mix before. My mom just adopted a Chihuahua/pug mix. I'll see if I got any photos here at work.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I dont have a dog at the moment but my past 2 dogs have been boxers.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
My brother owned one of the smallest dogs I have ever seen. It was the runt of the litter of a Japanese Chin/Chihuahua mix. She would fit on my hand on all fours as an adult. Im trying to find a quick way to post pics of these dogs...but ATS is what it is.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

My girl Zinn, part Ridgeback, part Pit and Red Sheppard. She is one heck of a mountain dog and acts like a goat on the rocks. We do a lot of hiking here in Oregon and she often skirts effortlessly up the mountains, rock hopping with no hesitation. She is 7 and my first doggie!

I just wrote a letter to Canidae dog food about their new recipe that is sending dogs to vets. Heads up on the grain free canidae, it is crap and there are numerous complaints. Symptoms include diarrhea, yellow bile vomiting, lethargy and some drooling. The vet said other pets have experienced similar effects. Canidae was bought out by Proctor and Gamble, so I am sure the new recipe includes cheaper ingredients. Just a heads up to other dog lovers.

It is cool seeing other's dogs here and salute to all you dog lovers!!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Opie is a Lab and Pit Bull mix. Love him.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Your dog is adorable!!!! I have half of your dog he's a full bred husky and his name is Indigo for his crystal blue eyes, Indy
we like to call him! Love of my life he is !

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for commenting. You guys have cute dogs.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
My last one was a pug/shih Tzu. He was ugly, but he was a good dog. He died about 6 months ago.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have 6 dogs. One is a lab/chow mix. Another is a boxer/pit mix. Then the other 4 are Chihuahuas. Lupe', the oldest chihuahua, is the boss though, odd as that is.... (I'd post pics, but seems I need to re-upload after the site change)

At first, sounds a bit crazy, but we're on a 5 and a half acre ranch, so have the room. I promised my wife when we had land, we could have animals, but I stupidly didn't set a limit at the time...

Now, in addition to these guys, we've got 8 cats (3 of which are always outside), 2 birds (a Malucan Cockatoo and a lovebird), 3 rabbits, and 3 horses (a paint, a bay, and a Palamino). We also board another horse, and a pig.

Next spring, we'll be adding some chickens. This summer, we'll be adding some koi fish (we're putting in a koi pond and herb garden).

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

I have a Lab/Husky mix according to his DNA test.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

I have cats now, but, a while back we had a dog, she was dachshund with something else mixed in...we loved her very much!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Three dogs, was four.

Left to right: Mira, a nearly six year old German Shepherd and Husky mix; Chloe, a five and a half year old Pitbull and Bull Mastiff mix; Bruno, some sort of Boston terrier mix (he was a stray we rescued and rehomed with another family member); and Rocky, a three year old Pitbull that we rescued from a neighbor who could no longer afford to keep him (he was an outside dog and acquired sarcoptic mange, which is all cleared up now!)

Chloe and Mira also help us out with our chinchillas.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

At first, sounds a bit crazy, but we're on a 5 and a half acre ranch, so have the room. I promised my wife when we had land, we could have animals, but I stupidly didn't set a limit at the time...

I got an acre and made the same mistake with the Wife, Sure we can get as many dogs as you like...

Good thing I love the little fur balls.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Lost two old friends last year. Was going to wait awhile to replace them, but missed the sound of toenails on the floor and having someone excited to greet me when I get home. Rescued a whippit mix through the local vet a few months back. Should have named her Velcro cause she is a real lap dog. She lovingly provides laughs, exercise and kisses for everyone. She has helped heal a broken heart.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
I had two Boston Terrier...Dante and Brody.

The soon to be ex had Dante put down last year with the kids in the car on their way to vacation over the fourth of July. I didnt find out until September when my girlfriend relented and said Dante could come live with the four cats and us. As for Brody, I cant take him away from my kids. I am getting visitation rights.

Rest in peace old friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join