Arrested for Speaking Out at School Board Meeting - Video

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mindq

i'm not being condescending....if i was, i'd just say "sure, whatever you say", and ignore you.

if you want to slink off, and play victim, that's your right, but don't blame me...you're making the choice.

conversely, you could stay, and talk...i wasn't trying to shoot you down, i was honestly and seriously inquiring as to how much of the thread you'd read, before making the post that you did.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: mindq
... i was honestly and seriously inquiring as to how much of the thread you'd read, before making the post that you did.
For me, this has been a really informative thread. Find a hot-button topic and watch people take up their righteous indignation while remaining totally oblivious of the manipulation being applied, even as they are given the means to see the 'outrage' being manufactured. We've all heard the admonition: "There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See" - seems so.

Might I add...I'd really like to see one of the 'shocked and/or appalled' actually read the book before going all Fahrenheit 451.
edit on 12-5-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

it HAS been very telling....quite the example of social engineering, through media manipulation...

it was also VERY interesting how people fixated on the book....most fixating on a single page of it, and a few focusing on the whole thing...but still, fixating on the book, instead of the behavior, and conduct of the man in question. it's like the red herring was more interesting than the actual topic...kinda like your starter being more tasty and satisfying than your main course...

it's been a very strange train wreck to watch, but ultimately, very informative..

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join