It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Fluoridation, Another City Bites The Dust.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I just read this information today and as usual it made me smile....:-)
So now we can add Dallas to the growing number of cities and Countries that can be found on the "Do Not Fluoridate " list.

I found many of the articles were bending the argument to the side of financial reasons and maybe so but then again?
I'll chime in as a rabid anti Fluoride member and please don't attack me for that, we have a 5 stage RO water system and do our best to avoid as much of this toxin as possible.

Our city of about 75k will be holding a vote soon on the same issue, it took about 15 years of pressure from the public before they even held a meeting just to see if there should be a vote.

Anyways good on Dallas!

Links to browse below.

consciouslifenews.com...#

nsnbc.me...

www.collective-evolution.com...

www.nbcdfw.com...

This news should get the ball rolling as far as the MSM goes, lets all watch the fireworks and take notes!

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 7-5-2014 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Even if someone out there doesn't want to invest the money for a full reverse osmosis kit, you can get a quality Home Distiller for $200.

Once you stop drinking the poison it's amazing how fast your clarity of mind comes back. Meditation is more stable and deeper, mood stabilizes without the trace chemicals + prescription drugs in the water...

Everything is better once you get the toxic fluoride out of your system.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

I am at a complete loss as to why anyone would have such a rabid issue with fluoride. I don't drink tap water. You can get cheap bottled water for less than $3 a case. I don't think you can absorb toxins in water from a shower and when you brush your teeth, you spit out the water you used.

But without all that, fluoride has been in the water for many years. Long before bottled water came out. And I don't remember seeing any large scale sickness in any of that time related to drinking tap water.

Maybe I am missing something, but it just seems like a hot button for the paranoid mind.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Fluoride lowers IQ

Do not want.

Fluoride destroys the brain.

Do not want.

Fluoride is rat poison

Do not want.

If you want to keep drinking the poison, be my guest. You can even have my share.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So your fine with all that waste your plastic bottles create?

Why not use a reusable container and fill it with any safe drinking water?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: philozofer

NO, actually, I don't like the waste the plastic bottles create. But the fluoride will killz ya. It's deadly, Hell, just look at the post above yours. Besides, the chemtrails and global warming will kill us all long before the plastic bottles become a real issue.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonButtonIII

If you want to keep drinking the poison, be my guest. You can even have my share.

Hmm. Must have missed the part where I am drinking it. I used to work in the water industry. I know what's in it. That's why I drink bottled water.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Then watch out for the BPA in plastic bottles, unless you like to chase down your water with a load of estrogen-mimicking chemicals.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

fluoride has been in the water for many years. Long before bottled water came out. And I don't remember seeing any large scale sickness in any of that time related to drinking tap water.

Well I recall many products such as DDT/Asbestos/Lead Paint/Agent Orange/ etc etc that were introduced and touted as the best thing for the masses. We used these products in good faith for many many years knowing how safe they were and we should give thanks for them.

Well those products and many more are now considered a major health hazard.

I sure don't see a "Hot Button" for the paranoid mind in the examples I just posted.

Thanks for posting your opinion and adding to the mash here.

Regards, Iwinder

edit on 7-5-2014 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Albuquerque and Bernalillo County's water utility authority board was supposed to vote on REfluoridating the city water supply. I haven't heard what the outcome was.

I swear this city is becoming a NWO test market with the militarized cops murdering people and getting away with it, and now the fluoride.

I just did a quick search and found that New Mexico's environment department actually has a page on fluoridated water, and is surprisingly honest about it: LINKY

edit on 7-5-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Then watch out for the BPA in plastic bottles, unless you like to chase down your water with a load of estrogen-mimicking chemicals.

I guess I was right. We are all doomed.
It over.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Agreed, I remember when the BPA issues came to light, MSM as usual took about 3 months to get serious in their reporting on the problem.

Thanks for your additions to this thread.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have nothing good to say about fluoridated water. I am glad that Dallas woke up. Organic fluorides are not bad for us, stuff like coffee or tea. You can drink a couple of cups of coffee in the morning, but avoiding drinking tap water is a waste. We pay for a service and they put something you don't want in it which requires us to have to pay to take it out or buy bottle water. Bottled water does contain endocrine disruptors. More than the one that most people know of, there are two other ones almost as bad. I won't drink bottled water unless there is nothing else to drink. I would rather drink fluoridated tap water. Occasional consumption of it does not bother us much, less than a couple glasses a day is fine. Trouble is it boosts the fluoride content of the coffee.

Fluoride is a medicine. It should not be added to water. I don't mind chlorine, it is a necessity in the water to kill microbes. It has a good reason for being there, not lies like fluoride's health benefits.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I too am an anti fluoride person, it is forced on us in nz. I ask my kids dentist if she knew where it comes from and how it is produced, she said don't know, so I told her. One city in nz is getting their fluoride from a place in India where they have extremely high natural fluoride in their water and they have major problems with their health, I can't think of the name of what the suffer from, but at least it's natural not a toxic poison created by man. As well as drinking it we cook with it was our bodies with it and wash our clothes with it and water our vege gardens with it, OVERLOAD....... And bottled water is full of it to unless collected from fresh water springs but they prob add it to it. I heard of a way to get rid of it by using egg shells and something else but can't remember of the top of my head, it must be all the fluoride messing with my head, any way that's my 2 cents worth.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Fluoride lowers IQ

Do not want.

Fluoride destroys the brain.

Do not want.

Fluoride is rat poison

Do not want.

Thanks for adding those links, I didn't feel up to posting stuff I have posted time and time again.
Lazy mode today but your post is much appreciated.

Now back to my couch and beer. :-)

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Whats funny, is in Portland they tried to sneak it past in a City council vote but the people forced the issue to a vote.

If its so innocent why the push, and why persisting despite the will of the people?

The next question is, since when are we okay with the GOVERNMENT deciding we need a chemical, who cares the reason.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: philozofer

So your fine with all that waste your plastic bottles create?

Why not use a reusable container and fill it with any safe drinking water?

I have nothing to add to your post, thanks for posting what should be obvious but I missed it too.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

One city in nz is getting their fluoride from a place in India where they have extremely high natural fluoride in their water and they have major problems with their health, I can't think of the name of what the suffer from, but at least it's natural not a toxic poison created by man.

Hi Cloudbuster, I think the health concern is called Fluordosis (pardon spelling) and it causes brown mottling on the tooth enamel, among other issues. This is common in areas where ground water naturally contains fluoride.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

eta: I am Iwinder's wife

edit on 7-5-2014 by YogaGinns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JonButtonIII

Once you stop drinking the poison it's amazing how fast your clarity of mind comes back. Meditation is more stable and deeper, mood stabilizes without the trace chemicals + prescription drugs in the water...

I agree with you 100%. There are so many threads here on ATS that demonstrate that fluoride messes with the body from the endocrine system to the pineal and adrenal glands. Foggy thinking, ADHD, vertigo, etc...

It truly should be the choice of the individual and not forced onto the masses by the few in power. Thanks for the post.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Fluoride is a medicine. It should not be added to water. I don't mind chlorine, it is a necessity in the water to kill microbes. It has a good reason for being there, not lies like fluoride's health benefits.

You will get arguments about the issue of Fluoride being a medication or not and I say it is just that.
Chlorine is good for what you said.....killing germs and such but it does not get past our 5 stage RO water filter system.
So we get the good germ killing action but not the germ killing chemical ....its a Win Win stiuation.

I have nothing good to say about fluoridated water. I am glad that Dallas woke up.

To the above quote

Thanks Rickymouse I always respect and enjoy your posts.

Regards, iwinder

top topics

<<   2 >>

join