It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Did Emily_Cragg Go?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i hated her...

hate to say it but i did...

her post about the sun setting too early was too ignorant...

i told her it was daylight savings time but she insisted it was a conspiracy...

thats ignorance...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Now now is that a way to talk about the dear departed?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I shouldn't really be mentioning to much about this so I'll try to give as little info as possible. I think that a particular thread in the RATS forum may have had something to do with it. I'm not saying anymore about that. I think it also had something to do with her garbage about a tenth planet in the S&E forum. I've also noticed that she was a bit how should I say; had a screw or two loose, or she was weak in the upper story.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Now now is that a way to talk about the dear departed?

sry but is is true...

anyway, about the RATS thread...

i think there is a rule on ATS that makes it "illegal" (in the ATS world) to spread top secret documents or "sensative" material that can "threaten national secrurity" or something like this...

she started a thread about such top secret papers...

so, you know what happins...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Got to watch out for those ATS MIB's.....

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

i think there is a rule on ATS that makes it "illegal" (in the ATS world) to spread top secret documents or "sensative" material that can "threaten national secrurity" or something like this...

Can you point to that in the terms & conditions?

It seems to me more that RATS was set up to deal with sensitive subject matter - not so much to restrict the audience as to keep google monsters away from key words there.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Can you point to that in the terms & conditions?

It seems to me more that RATS was set up to deal with sensitive subject matter - not so much to restrict the audience as to keep google monsters away from key words there.

somewhere here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

sry i am lazy...

anyway, i think you are right about the RATS thing...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I don't think so... but it does seem to indicate that some people choose not to be familiar with terms and conditions?!

I encourage you to read them. It would take about as long to read them as it would take to read a good substantial post... (not long).

jra

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I had posted in a thread of EC's. It was in the Space section. It had to do with some photos of the moon and there were lens flares and she was thinking they were some mysterious thing :shk:

Anyway. I replied to that thread a couple times. Then the next day I got up to check and see if she replied after my last post and the whole thread was deleted. Not sure if she replied to it and was banned for something she said or if the thread was just deleted because of the extreme ignorance of the subject.

Either way, i've been wondering where she went. She was an interesting character to say the least (although I couldn't believe the amount of ignorance from her at times).

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I shouldn't really be mentioning to much about this so I'll try to give as little info as possible. I think that a particular thread in the RATS forum may have had something to do with it. I'm not saying anymore about that. I think it also had something to do with her garbage about a tenth planet in the S&E forum. I've also noticed that she was a bit how should I say; had a screw or two loose, or she was weak in the upper story.

Damn straight. Quoting David Icke as a reliable source in da UFO forum, and the killer blow here; a direct quote from a website ciited by her as evidence:

The aliens skin may look like pepier macher but its a reptilian really

Yeah. She was only here bout 3 days and irritated me as much as possible with constant BS in all posts.

The Ban was a great decision

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I don't think so... but it does seem to indicate that some people choose not to be familiar with terms and conditions?!

I encourage you to read them. It would take about as long to read them as it would take to read a good substantial post... (not long).

ok...

it might not be in the terms and conditions BUT SimonGray once said the reason there are no secret documents on ATS was that it would get ATS in trouble...

my point stands...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
SimonGray once said the reason there are no secret documents on ATS was that it would get ATS in trouble...

And it's a good point! I wish you could recall where you read that.

Can you see the irony?

If you then apply the word "Really" before the acronym "ATS" and you still can't post "secret" documents, the irony remains.

The rubbish that passes for national security information as applied by the incumbent government of the US should raise far more heckles than whatever is expressed in the RATS forum, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Originally posted by elevatedone
anybody wanna guess who the next person to be banned is...

Oh no! Don�t say it!
What did I do?
I�ve actually had nightmares waking up one day and suddenly found I was banned. No explaination. Someone just simply pulled the plug... � ... Waking up soaked in sweat...

NOPE.... not you

I shouldn't have said anything at all... just ignore me

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I shouldn't really be mentioning to much about this so I'll try to give as little info as possible. I think that a particular thread in the RATS forum may have had something to do with it. .

You referring to the documents for safekeeping?

Really not wanting to defend her, but were those really secret? ithought they were all public domain, like it said in the thread?
Damn gummint is up to something lol

[Edited on 1/12/04 by minimi]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
About the documents for safekeeping I'm just going to give the typical gov. answer; I cannot deny or acknowledge if this is true or not. That means it's all true in gov. lingo, but I thought it was a bunch of BS. If the ATS staff decided she was posting BS purposly than it can easily warrant a ban, particuarly with newer members, or those who consistantly post BS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join