It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are president: what would you do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'd reveal all the free technology and set up public think tanks on every issue, and introduce free land and do away with banks, after educating people to all the alternatives if they endorsed it. It would be a lot of empowerment to the people and disclosing everything.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
America will fade into History if the people responsible for the JFK Coup de tat are not found and publiclly punished before they die naturally,and because the Cabal who actioned the Cuop de tat is the SAME GLOBAL CABAL still running us all this is a Battle that is right up Americas Alley.Call anyone connected a Traitor and this will be hundreds or thousands of americans and call any non-americans combatants and demand they be turned over or simly go take them.Take back their Global assets,get China and Russia and India and Korea and everyone to help you so we arent conned into a World War so the cockroaches can scurry back into the darkness again.

Take out a thousand or so of the Global Cabals command structure and 6 billion people will benefit and come together with no need to fight for resources or food.

Sounds like a job for Global Patriotic Special Forces on a Crusade to me.

How fast do you think the Cabal could physiclly be rounded up?If cost were no issue?If borders were no issue?If International Law was no issue?

They use us against each other but really in the long run it is not a very well thought out plan and it is all based uopn our primal instincts,which we have evolved forward with,I do not think the people behind the Global Cabal are following current trains of thought they are following antiquitated concepts,they arent keeping up with the times so to speak for some odd reason are they?

It is almost like old old dinosaurs who are familiar with manipulating humanity this way are still driving the bus.

I do not think this Cabal understands how quickly and finately they can now be neutralised.Once their money is gone they are powerless because there are only a handfull of them and they buy mercenaries to do their dirty work.

You connect the people responsible to the JFK Coup de tat,brand them traitors ,seise their Global assets,connect these peope to the Global Cabal and brand them Enemys of the United States of America,demand they be turned over or take them by force seizing their Global assets in the process,make secret agreements with the major Super=powers to re-distribute all of the wealth seized fairly Globally ensuring they come out of the Dark Ages ASAP.

Immediatly make Global asset hoarding laws so no single human can ever gain power like these monsters did ever again. Createa Global Federation and make voting law punished by jail if you abscond and fail to vote,so you close the windows of opportunity the Global Cabal has opened all over the Planet essentially screwing with the democratic processes.Never let Humaity come to the brink of extinction again.

No human can own more assets than they and their natural family can use in their lifetimes,top it out there and enforce it with the death penalty.

Only the hoarding causes discontent,the monetary system ect ect is not so bad it is simply the hoarding by individuals and private groups which is destroying our Planet.

I guess if I only had one day i would spend it trying to show the other Super-powers that we DO NOT NEED THE GLOBAL CABAL ANYMORE,that together we can eliminate them and re-distribute the welth without sinking the global economy.I would spend my day rallying humanity,because at the end of the day that is the only hero worthy job left on this Planet,hunting down and dismanelting the Global cabal is the only real Super Hero move left.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

You win for being dreadfully immoral yet hilarious

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Trust me, it was a great series

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A good chunk of you said you would reveal the truth. Aside from a possible assassination, is it really possible to tell the truth in this scenario? Aside from the political fallout and the assurance that both major parties would be destroyed, is it wise to TELL the people it's all a sham?

I am wondering if this would be a case for covert action to deal with those who perpetrated the conspiracy. Yes that leads to the danger of more illegal actions, and possibly right back to where we are today, but CAN a politician admit that the whole system is corrupt?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

Only if they are persons of good character, whose interest is the people they are elected to serve. So if we are speaking of politicians, no.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Meh .. once the truth is out there and the corrupt bastards dealt with could care less what happens .. faced death many times over the years have no fear of dying .. the entire system needs a reset may as well flip the table ..be interesting to watch the show from one of the many hole in the wall pubs around the world ..

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl
HAVE LEE WANTA AS MY NUMBER 2
GET the firing squads ready and have a field day as POTUS
Go down in History
Heads of Banks --Fire
iIlegal immigrants -shipped home asap
drug test everyone over 13
Tax cheats aka major company's who offshore ---fema camp
tag 60 % of inmates and make them rebuild roads & railways
www.veteranstoday.com...
Free health Care for all and not working join the Army for 2 yrs
Rebuild every abandoned home in the country then auction it off to rich people wanting to live in the u.s
Then invade Canada /Mexico the rest of south America

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The truth is easier to support than lies are,the truth does not take energy to maintain,it maintains itself,you must invest energy to maintain a lie,so in fact YES it would be very very easy to tell everyone the truth simply because THEY ALL ALREADY KNOW IT,this is not about people knowing the truth , the vast majority already know it,the systems which project the peoples real feeling opinions wants and need are manipulated absolutely,the political system is the causality.

If 100 % of people were forced by law to vote then most of the problems we see would be gone,you see even if you fail to vote your "potential vote" is taken by someone and utilised,your VOICE does not dissapear if you do not vote,someone else simply hi-jacks it.

Take 100 people and give them all fair and equal say in the form of a vote,if 500 do not vote then the remaining 500 will actually be carrying the voting power and impact of TWO people,the 500 absconded votes do not dissapear,so as you can see it is a heck of a lot easier for a Political power to gather power by drumming up 250 double impact votes than it is to garner 500 single impact votes,so you see we are doing it to ourselves and are being covertly and subversively encouraged to continue this,we are freely surrendering our free-will.

Telling the truth is meaningless unless you can find a way to force the people to vote and action their individual voices.

The truth is waiting to BURST OUT all around us,it is screaming to be let out in fact.

All you need to do is work on getting people to use their free-will vote or voice so no one else cans steal it to hurt them and manipulate them,and to make money with.

The money and influence the Bad Ones are using to maintain control can only come from US,we must give free-will permission or they are screwed.It takes epic and massive measures of money and energy to maintain lies,as we have earlier established,so obviously a very few people could not get their ways using only their own money because money doesnt become energy without people, you can have all the money in the world but if you have no people do do your bidding it is meaningless.

In short these puppies are simply using us against ourselves and there are very very few ways to do this,now you know how and what is happening to you and I and everyone else and you also know how to stop it now, and yes it is by telling the truth,but not how you all see it,it is more LETTING THE TRUTH OUT,telling applies to lies,releasing applies to truth,telling takes energy and releasing takes much much less energy.

The truth is strong and powerfull and always pushing to be free and active,it is the path of least resistance for it to be free.

There is no way that The Powers That Be can survive if everyone simply votes,because the good in the world is overwhelmingly larger and stronger than the bad.

FYI democracy is pushed because even though it is the most powerfull friend to free-will votes and voices,it also has the best potential to be used as a manipulation tool if you can find ways to manufacture harvest and action double and triple and quadruple impact votes.

Now go for it and set things straight,you can do it,and it is easier than you think.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would round up everyone that does not agree with me and put them in camps and re-educate them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join