It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top WH Staff Holding Email That Can Prove Republican Benghazi Scandal Is A Farce

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

edit on 7-5-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The White House with holding stuff ?

Nooooooooooooo.

They wouldn't do that !

This is the 'most' ethical administration is US history !

This is the 'most' transparent administration in US History !

The current administration would never 'lie' !

The evil righties how dare they question the regime from mordor !

I appreciate the sarcasm...but I gotta say it. This administration lies more often than they tell the truth. And I HATE liars. It should be against the law and anyone one who lies enough to be termed a "liar" (Obama!) should never be trusted, should be shunned and removed from any elected office. PERIOD!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The problem with this whole scandal isn't in the argument about who lied and when or why... The problem is in the 7 hours of inaction.

You don't take your time to figure out IF you can help them, or how long it will take when Americans are being fired on and asking for help, you do whatever you can with everything you have without hesitation.... They watched it all for hours and did nothing.

There is the real shame.

What happened after was simply scrambling for the best spin and narrative to deflect away from the truth...

This pretty much sums it up. I don't care what they called it....Americans were dying and someone dropped the ball.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
www.theminorityreportblog.com... well they held her in contempt so lets see where it goes from here

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
Congress has had this email for over a year. But they were not alowed to tell anyone that it even exsisted. .

"For over a year", and yet, not a single leak. Despite the clear enmity and hostility between the parties. Riiiiiiiiiight.......

This is a clear case of the incompetence and bungling of the government being thwarted by its incredible efficiency and skill.

That is literally unbelievable.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPenny

originally posted by: elouina
Congress has had this email for over a year. But they were not alowed to tell anyone that it even exsisted. .

"For over a year", and yet, not a single leak. Despite the clear enmity and hostility between the parties. Riiiiiiiiiight.......

This is a clear case of the incompetence and bungling of the government being thwarted by its incredible efficiency and skill.

That is literally unbelievable.

Well, have you seen those emails prior to May 1, 2014l? Obviously they did not spill the beans, and Chaffetz had to get permission since he felt it was important to release it. We should be glad there are representatives that are willing to assure Americans are informed.

Chaffetz Emails

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Ok, to set the record straight..the word "Terror" is the 622 word in the entire press event.. it was used ONLY ONCE and never described a terror event in Benghazi.. no where in the entire speech is any variation of this word used....

it states: "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for." not the terrorist attack against the Consulate compound in Benghazi, etc...

but this appears in the word number 165 in the speech:
"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts."

so the pointing to a cultural sensitive event ( read "video") was mentioned almost 500 words before the word "Terror"

source: www.whitehouse.gov...

its not too hard to understand. granted , he does use the word attack...but never was it stated as a terror attack in general terms......

edit on 7-5-2014 by displacedTexan because: modified

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The one thing I that burns me up is Obamas administration can do no wrong in his supporters eyes. Even if caught red handed.

Remember Nixon he was a republican and republicans were pushing for impeachment. Over a break in and cover up. Here we have 4 dead Americans which the cause was negligence by multiple parties before and during the attack. And a cover up .

Being old enough to remember Nixon and saw it first hand puts a whole different perspective on this.

Who is making it political , one side blesses every thing right or wrong. If republicans could condemn one of their own for breaking laws and a cover up why cant the Democrats side with seeking justice instead of playing political games to save the king.

He would have been impeached for a break in and cover up.

Here we have a consulate begging for more security months before --------denied

Security was reduced

Al Qaeda affiliates attacked red cross in the area preceding months

Al Qaeda affiliates attacked British diplomats preceding months

Our consulate was not protected . Whos fault is it

Our ambassador called for help -----------------denied

There wasnt even an attempt to help just let em die ... Whos fault is it

Nixon break in to help win election

Obama ignored Stevens he didnt want a political mess this close to election Remember Al Qaeda was on the run.

Nixon covered it up way after election.

Obama Benghazi cover up to help win election

Both covered it up.

Why was Nixons so bad to warrant impeachment and Obama gets a free pass?

Is 4 dead abandoned Americans Greater than a break in. If not then something has gone terribly wrong in this country.

How can the Democrats be so willing to keep the wraps on this they should want truth and justice .

Remember this add

Its question is answered neither of them just ask Ambassador Stevens oh yea we cant no one answered the call. To busy to be bothered with it .

edit on 8-5-2014 by Lostinthedarkness because: youtube goof

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

No, I think she means you posted canned response which you evidently borrowed from the web. It's a bit like seeing the same goofball script on every syndicated news channel in every big city.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Bad news folks! The news aggregator site, Weasel Zippers, that led me to this news article has just been dumped by Google Adsence. They no longer have any revenue! Orly Taitz was dumped also. I think we may be seeing a pattern here...

edit on 8-5-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Yup, definitely a pattern there, but I bet it's not the one you're thinking of.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPenny
Yup, definitely a pattern there, but I bet it's not the one you're thinking of.

Ok now make that 3 sites. I have now been told that WND was likely dumped also. I will confirm this with them. I do not see google anything on their site. Nor do I see it at Drudge. Will have to ask them also.

Weasel Zippers
Orly taitz
WND

I need to start checking out similar liberal sites to see if they have Google Adsense. Looks like I need to take this to a new thread. Just may be something big.
edit on 9-5-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The problem with this whole scandal isn't in the argument about who lied and when or why... The problem is in the 7 hours of inaction.

You don't take your time to figure out IF you can help them, or how long it will take when Americans are being fired on and asking for help, you do whatever you can with everything you have without hesitation.... They watched it all for hours and did nothing.

There is the real shame.

What happened after was simply scrambling for the best spin and narrative to deflect away from the truth...

yeah, they didn't even try and no one has been caught for the murders.
i believe they are in our mists, drawing a paycheck.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

I think all of the fruitless Republican investigations have already proven that looking for wrong doing is a farce. But hey, lets form yet another commoitee to find nothing. After all, it's not their money they're spending - it's ours. When you don't have any ideas on how to make things better for the country, just spend 6+ years looking for imaginary scandals, and trying to pass bills that have no chance of becomming laws.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Drudge!...pathetic

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

I think all of the fruitless Republican investigations have already proven that looking for wrong doing is a farce. But hey, lets form yet another commoitee to find nothing. After all, it's not their money they're spending - it's ours. When you don't have any ideas on how to make things better for the country, just spend 6+ years looking for imaginary scandals, and trying to pass bills that have no chance of becomming laws.

Just wait and see... I suspect we will be seeing fireworks before the 4th of July.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sort of disappeared because of a family emergency. So I am popping in very quick to share this video with you. In this video, Judge Jeanine Pirro discusses with Chris Farrell the possible, "smoking gun" email being withheld amongst other things. Chris is the directer of research in investigations at Judicial watch. Chris is the one who fought and convinced the court to force the Obama Administration to be more transparent. And he is still working hard to get the evidence that Americans deserve to see.

To quote Chris:

The Obama administration talks about being the most transparent in history, quite the contrary. They are obstructionists, and they are highly secretive. They go far beyond anything in any previous administration.

Once again Judge Jeanine Pirro does not disappoint.

edit on 10-5-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
And here is yet another of Judge Jeanine Pirro's commentaries. Did you know that Benghazi was surrounded by TEN Al Qaeda associated terrorist training camps? I certainly never heard this.

Hillary Clinton should fry for refusing more security at Benghazi. Heck she visited there one time and had emergency forces and a ship on standby to protect her lily white hiney.

edit on 10-5-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Right, just like all of the fireworks we've seen with the near 50 tried to repela the ACA, and all of the other Benghaz investigations, etc, etc, etc.... Just more side show diversion, more wasted money/time/effort that vcould be used to better the country, instead of pursueing divisive adgendas. And then the GOP wonders why they're not winning national elections anymore... Hmmm? It's a mystery.I suggest that you stop waiting for fireworks and start doing real constructive work, as opposed to continually investigating issues that have long ago been settled in the minds of everyone except the bitter revenge seekers. Let it go! Obama's not going anywhere until his second term is up. Accept it an move on!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join