It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll: What happened to missing flight MH370?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I personally think some government took it to use for some purpose later, so chose the "false flag" option, as that seems to fit best.

I find it interesting that no one, so far, has voted that it simply crashed.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

My top preference would have been that it crashed into the ocean and we will not know for YEARS. Not the choice given; that we would never find it.

I am thinking of AirFrance 447.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

"We will never know, and will never see any evidence"
is the obvious choice.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
An interesting tidbit.

We only have nine votes from Malaysia at this point. But all nine have picked: "It was hijacked by a sophisticated group to use as a weapon in the future."

There's something to think about.

Awesome, I would pick that as well if I could see the poll. There was a court hearing right before the event where it was noted that there was a terrorist plot to hijack a plane and use it to hit a skyscraper in Malaysia.

originally posted by: randyvs

is the obvious choice.

I agree! Although if the plane surfaces again in some kind of two-part scheme, we'll know what happened to it... at least partially...

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I find it interesting that no one, so far, has voted that it simply crashed.

LOL - that is hilarious. I find that highly unlikely given the course change and radar anomalies.
edit on 08amThu, 08 May 2014 04:24:45 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I wanted to say shot down, but as there was no option I chose a new weapon tested!
It's quite funny that more people think Aliens abducted it as well

Edit: The situation itself is not funny though, I have to clarify that!!!

Great idea for a poll!

Edit: Mid-Air Event seemed to be hinting at technological failure so weapons test was more appropriate!!!The alien abduction option is viable and not up for ridicule. A Japanese airliner off the coast of Alaska in the mid 80's was tailed by a large UFO mothership for about an hour. There is the pilot's testimony and flight and radar recordings to verify the incident occurred.

Peace SO!
:The alien abduction theory is viable and not up for ridicule. A Japanese airliner off the coast of Alaska in the mid 80's was tailed by a large uFO mothership for an hour. There is the pilot's testimony along with flight and radar recodings to verify the incident that happened.

edit on 8-5-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: typed wrong heading

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RossWellOldMexico

I wasn't ridiculing the abduction option pal, just found it gave me a decent laugh!!!

Again to emphasise, not that I find the situation funny itself, it's the worst thing to happen this year alongside the Nigerian Schoolgirls & the S.K Ship sinking!!!

Peace Ross!!!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

None of the above is my vote

leolady

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I agree! Although if the plane surfaces again in some kind of two-part scheme, we'll know what happened to it... at least partially...

I don't know db, I don't see the plane surfacing with all passengers still
aboard. And there's been ample time to change the planes appearance.
It may not be possible for a plane to disappear in the twenty first century.
But obviously this one has.

edit on Ram50814v242014u33 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

is the obvious choice.

That was my vote as well, but I DO think it is possible that it could show up years from now. As happen with other flights like the infamous "Stendec"/Stardust flight that JUST was discovered.

It even took years to dig up AF447

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Sure as long as it's identifiable? But it's not just a plane that's
missing. What would be ideal is if MH370 just showed up
as a blip on radar somewhere. Passenger and crew in tact.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I answered 'we will never know' although I hope we do find out & if it was a false flag
that this whole thing explodes (not literally) in their (who are they, that's always the question
isn't it) faces!

Rebel Five

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I wasn't ridiculing the abduction option pal, just found it gave me a decent laugh!!!

Again to emphasise, not that I find the situation funny itself, it's the worst thing to happen this year alongside the Nigerian Schoolgirls & the S.K Ship sinking!!!

Peace Ross!!!
it read like you were ridiculing the abduction option, bud. If you weren't, rephrase it in a better manner so things don't be taken out of context.

Peace Be With You, Chuck.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The top or those that are knowledgeable masters construct and sell all the lies that all the speculators below which are ignorant slaves buy and they are trained from birth to shop till they drop.

March 8...the plane vanished...3 x 8 = 888...Neptune rules...It is the 8th planet...Trident

Pisces is ruled by Neptune.

55.5 x 2 = 111 x 2 = 222 x 2 = 444 x 2 = 888 x 2 = 1776.

Ab urbe condita (related to Anno Urbis Conditae: AUC or a.u.c. or a.u.) is a Latin phrase meaning "from the founding of the City (Rome)",

Year 444 (CDXLIV) was a leap year starting on Saturday of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Theodosius and Aginatius (or, less frequently, year 1197 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 444 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.

444 X 4 = 1776

National Geographic for March was the Black hole or relativity...The last week in February of Time magazine was Quantum mechanics...an the winner of the most Academy awards on the last day of February...was GRAVITY...with 7

3 x 7 = 777

My Birthday is March 5th...or 3 x 5 = 555

Or 3 x 5 = 15

Or 3 x 0.5 = 1.5

1.5 x 370 = 555

1.5 x 222 = 333 - 222 = 111

1.5 x 444 = 666 - 444 = 222

1.5 x 666 = 999 - 666 = 333

3-Three signifies completeness and stability, as represented by the three Patriarchs and the three pilgrimage festivals--Passover, Shavuot, and Sukkot (I Kings 17:21; Daniel 6:10).

7-Seven is one of the greatest power numbers in Judaism, representing Creation, good fortune, and blessing. A Hebrew word for luck, gad, equals seven in gematria. Another Hebrew word for luck, mazal, equals seventy-seven.

July is the 7th month x 3 = 777....3 and 7

"Different parts of the body have different temperatures. Rectal and vaginal measurements, or measurements taken directly inside the body cavity, are typically slightly higher than oral measurements, and oral measurements are somewhat higher than skin temperature. The commonly accepted average core body temperature (taken internally) is 98.6 °F"

Converting Fahrenheit to Celsius:
1) Take your number in Fahrenheit and subtract 32

2) Multiply the result of step 1 by 5.

3) Divide the result of step 2 by 9.

1) 98.6 - 32 = 66.6

2) 66.6 x 5= 333

3) 333/9= 37 C

The plane flew into black hole...The event horizon...Where light can not escape.

You are in the dark...endless speculation...a distraction.

Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak on 15 March said that the last signal was received at 08:11 Malaysian time.

Crazy 8

What does this all mean?

In the stock markets...The saying is...Buy the mystery...sell the history.

More mystery to buy or history to sell
edit on 9-5-2014 by HYPERTlGER because: Addition.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiro
Read something similar on earthfiles
Tali got a weapons system. China bought, checked it out in foreign country. Tried to take it home on commercial and got intercepted. Would make a good movie! or too early?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RossWellOldMexico

I wanted to say shot down, but as there was no option I chose a new weapon tested!
It's quite funny that more people think Aliens abducted it as well

Edit: The situation itself is not funny though, I have to clarify that!!!

Great idea for a poll!

Edit: Mid-Air Event seemed to be hinting at technological failure so weapons test was more appropriate!!!The alien abduction option is viable and not up for ridicule. A Japanese airliner off the coast of Alaska in the mid 80's was tailed by a large UFO mothership for about an hour. There is the pilot's testimony and flight and radar recordings to verify the incident occurred.

Peace SO!
:The alien abduction theory is viable and not up for ridicule. A Japanese airliner off the coast of Alaska in the mid 80's was tailed by a large uFO mothership for an hour. There is the pilot's testimony along with flight and radar recodings to verify the incident that happened.

Yes I can see how that is emerging as a credible theory

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hijacked by the flight crew, intercepted by fighters, shot down over the Gulf of Thailand.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
For the record, before I vote... I don't like any of the choices.

I'd like to pick the I don't know option, but it has that damn "and we'll never know" clause in it, and that I don't agree with. I think eventually we'll know... unless it was aliens.

Awww, what the hell. Might as well go with aliens.

~ Cirque

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Never flew west through Straits of Malacca

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sy.gunson

This is old news. I forgot what I posted. They still looking for the plane or have they given up as the Russian/Ukraine conflict is taking center stage?
edit on 3-8-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: correct grammar

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

:The alien abduction theory is viable and not up for ridicule.

Thank you for your thoughtful contribution

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join