It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll: What happened to missing flight MH370?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Remember folk, a few years back it took almost two plus years to find the French airline in the middle of the Atlantic after it went 'Missing'

Catastrophic failure or aliens

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

If I could I would have click number one, two, three and number six. All I know is something dodgy is going on.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I still think it is some sort of modern day Philadelphia Expirement.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

This was my first time polling & it's fun as well as
interesting to see which way ATS members are leaning
towards. Thank you!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well the results make for disappointing reading so far. The common sense answer has 13.33% of the vote!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

plane hijacked for it's cargo. Passengers are collateral damage.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Only one vote per IP addy correct? I've noticed that the poll let me vote one time logged off and when I signed in, I was able to vote again.

If the program that tally's the polls allows this, it could scew the results something fierce.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
no multiple choice? this is B.S., Bill..

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
My view isn't an option here. I've said from day one, that the only thing that makes since to me, is that they diverted, landed the plane, and took someone or multiple people off for some reason, then took it back up, and crashed it far from any projected path (likely with any additional passengers killed), to keep it hidden.

If the goal was to kill folks on board, then no need to divert for so many miles, or disable tracking.

If the goal was for a false flag, why take a plan with passengers?

The alien explanation (crazy as it could be) doesn't fit the diverted flight path either.

The real questions to ask is WHO got taken off?

Either Intelligence assets or the group of scientists is my bet. Either makes sense to a degree.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So we're just picking the answer that most closely resembles our thoughts on the matter?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
YEAH ... I'm first! 100% voter turnout says the pilot and/or crew crashed it on purpose.

The BS that has come out from the beginning and then this little tidbit was thrown out there and many logical people would agree. But there is no wreckage, no black box to back up these claims. Until the black box is retrieved, you are only guessing what brought about its fate.

I personally do not believe what the Malaysians are saying is true, simply because the initial tale we were told, soon changed, then that changed and then that changed.

I personally do not believe it was downed by the pilot, but if it was, who would fly Malaysia Air again? For that matter, who would fly with any airline for fear of the pilot deciding he's had enough and is including you in the act.

That's frightening enough.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
They flew into a different realm. The plane was painted with a special substance after damage to the wing. This was done without anyone knowing the paint was swaped from above. The pilot had been in contact with the realm above us and was practicing manuvers at certain altitudes to open the door. As they began to shift realms is when different systems quit reporting due to being introduced to other frquencies of a different realm. we will not be privy to the data from the simulator at the pilots house. Long story short they flew to heaven

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Where is the option for the plane being shot down because it was hijacked?

I think it was deemed a threat and it was taken out without necessarily using any new weapon as the poll suggests.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
We will never know.

They eventually find debris? Ok that will give some sort of closure for the families..

But no matter the evidence, this Flight will remain in history as a conspiracy cover-up of some kind.

We will never really know what really happened and even if there's an official story that eventually comes to surface, well...you know...

We might even see a MH370 Board here at some point in time (if this whole thing turns out worse than 9-11). Or not.

Cool poll though. Interesting results. Some have never heard of MH370.. surprising..

edit on 5 6 2014 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

One thing that is different ......... the Hudson does not have large waves ....... normaly

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Thank you, I have always enjoyed the polls. You should do them more often.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My guess is catastrophic event and crashed but not before the pilots did everything humanly possible to save it. The catastrophic event in my opinion is a close pass by a meteor that knocked out all electric on the plane and it flew on with disables pilots who tried to reroute the flight but were unable to enter their final coordinates.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
My first vote and wish I could had multiple choices but in my opinion I think some sort of testing was undertaken by the passengers from the Technology Company and that a Govt Agency/Entity has it now and waiting for some future event. It is interesting though in this day and age of all our modern technologies etc that a plane just disappeared.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Seen "Lost" have you?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Does my belief that it was shot down by Vietnamese armed forces count as a catastrophic mid-air event?

That's what I think happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join