It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon stewart making sense yet again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: Onslaught2996

The video is blocked on YouTube, but you can see it here:

news.yahoo.com...

It's clear that the GOP thinks Benghazi is their best "scandal" to go after... If that's all they've got, I'm feeling pretty good...

Ya know, no one died during the watergate break-in.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hooray labels!!!!

Why does anyone care about which "side" is going to go after or investigate the "other"??

Why cant PEOPLE be held accountable because they did WRONG!?!?!?!?!!?

People died because of some other people's action or in-action.

Labels be damned already...GOP, Dems, S.O.S!

And to hell with Stewart for having become a gate keeper.
edit on 6-5-2014 by Black_Fox because: SpeLLiNg

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If people fail to do their job, then mislead people to cover it up. That's a fire-able offense, especially since American citizens DIED because of their lack of timeliness and responsibility taken on the matter.

That's not partisan, that's fact.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

It's clear that the GOP thinks Benghazi is their best "scandal" to go after... If that's all they've got, I'm feeling pretty good...

Please note that mentally is the reason why the politicians and lobbyist are screwing the general public over and over again and getting away with it.

The GOP is worthless for the general public for the same reason the DNC is worthless to the general public. They are tools used by the lobbyist to manipulate the consumers and the market. Switching between the 2 system does nothing and hasn't done much for the general public in decades. They both give us bigger gov't and less consumer rights in favor of big corporations.

So unless you are a big corporation you shouldn't feel pretty good.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Pro wrestling for "educated" idiots.
If Johnny is telling you a story, it is because his handlers told him to do so.
This is not the first scandal he had a hand in.
Jim Kramer anyone?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
first link worked for me. I think he is spot on about one thing in particular. That we Americans are some damn used to our elected officials lying to us and covering up after themselves that There seems to be no point in being outraged anymore.

They did seem at first to justify the muslim violence because the movie was offensive, perhaps those are tactics Americans should employ. Surely they will justify our actions if we are indeed offended...(Note to NSA, That was sarcasm.)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
first link worked for me. I think he is spot on about one thing in particular. That we Americans are some damn used to our elected officials lying to us and covering up after themselves that There seems to be no point in being outraged anymore.

Agreed. But there is one point that was avoided.

Over-saturation.

Everyone I know that at one point or another was angered over Benghazi no longer gives a ****. Including me. Broken record overload creates apathy, and by god, they nailed it. For comparison, the Malaysian flight is quickly losing interest despite being mauled to death by CNN. Another example of something that used to have everyone's attention and opinions out the yang that is being dropped like a stone (by the general public) because people are simply sick of it 24/7.

So on one hand, part of it is indeed that we're not shocked by how nasty our government operates, and also, because we're tired of it on repeat. Frankly, this kind of tunnel vision info overload might even be construed as a ploy to poof interest and therefore give them the freedom to let it eventually slip away into history unnoticed.

Just my personal opinion, though.
edit on 5/6/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join