It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi: The American People Want The Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well, I guess all the questions about 9/11, where 3000 americans were killed on american soil, have been answered.

So typical republican hypocrisy and distraction. Create a problem so they don't have to tackle real american problems.

I think that party needs to find a different way to win elections. The old white mis-informed populace decreases every year, that not even gerrymandering will work soon.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gusdynamite

Now I see. I guess the point is that since you're Australian,not American, you have no valid points. So sit quietly I will. I don't give a s**t about Australian affairs nor would I butt in and add my two cents to a people and policies I don't understand. You should do the same.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GNOarmy

Now I see. I guess the point is that since you're Australian,not American, you have no valid points. So sit quietly I will. I don't give a s**t about Australian affairs nor would I butt in and add my two cents to a people and policies I don't understand. You should do the same.

The reason you wouldn't "butt in" is because you likely have no clue what goes on outside of whatever town, city and state you live in - let alone your own country.

If I notice an idiot harping on about something idiotic, I'll point it out. That's you at the moment, by the way.

I probably understand the politics of your own country better than you do and I can only imagine how absolutely enraged that must make you feel.

All of that aside, please tell me why you think this should be an issue right now, when it was very short-lived news when it actually happened, happened by the way - and as I pointed out to you in case you were so clueless that the only date you can spout out of your mouth is "September 11" - two and a half years ago.

There you go - it's even spelled out for you!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Again, Americans died. I don't expect you to understand that. I'm arguing with someone halfway around the world. Another Peirs Morgan wannabe telling Americans they know best. What happens to him by the way. Oh wait, We Americans got tired of hearing his s**t too.

What is it with people from other countries telling Americans that they know best? I like Fosters beer by the way....

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
in case u missed it,,

a reply to: MOMof3

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I don't really know what the bigger issue is. It does appear that there were some serious issues in Benghazi. But it's a bit like the boy that cried wolf...and it's usually morons like Hannity, Limbaugh, Anne Coulter and the rest at talk radio and fox news that are crying the loudest. They are wrong and caught in lies and proven to have the blinders on to their own party so much that people don't even take them seriously any longer. I have a real hard time taking anything the right wing news pundits say seriously. They may be right and maybe this is the biggest scandal ever but...I don't think so. I have to consider the sources.

And where is the outrage at the president for all the drone strikes that he's authorized that are killing innocent children? Why isn't that a bigger scandal? Oh, because they weren't American Children and Republicans back those drone strikes. Where is the outrage at the thousands of Americans killed in Iraq and Afghanistan or permanently injured in those wars? Where is that outrage?

(post by gusdynamite removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I really doubt if this issue will win any converts to the conservative GOP side.
I don't know who is in the Republican steering committees, but they need to do some serious research
and concentrate on what the American people really care about. Bengahzi aint it!!
It gets good play on the conservative talk shows and ATS but preaching to the choir just simply won't win elections.

The conservative side really needs to develop a comprehensive platform other than "we're not Obama"....

We know that! What else ya got?

What is your plan to get America competitive in the world market place and create jobs?

Negative campaigning is so old school. It was conservative GOP strategy in the last two elections....how did that work out for ya?
edit on 6-5-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is something that Sean Hannity has been yapping about for ages. Every time that man opens his mouth I can guarantee that nothing but hot air and distorted facts emerge.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline
If this is such a non issue and a waste of time then the Dem's could stop it by answering question's asked and providing all the E-Mails, its that simple.

Lies and ridicule are all the Dem's have to fight this with, the truth would out them for who and what they really are, politician's that would and will do ANYTHING to protect the agenda they have been installed for.

They will provide all the "emails" and "information" LOL. It takes time to fabricate a history of communications when you've been caught with your pants down around your ankles.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Well, I guess all the questions about 9/11, where 3000 americans were killed on american soil, have been answered.

So typical republican hypocrisy and distraction. Create a problem so they don't have to tackle real american problems.

I think that party needs to find a different way to win elections. The old white mis-informed populace decreases every year, that not even gerrymandering will work soon.

I, for what it's worth, am with you on this point.
I wish I had some way of having some input with the Democrates in the House today. I would advise them to all vote for the House to investigate this whole affair, en mass.
I can think of no better way to kill the whole thing. There is no way the Republicans will do anything upon which they could get the Democrates agreement. At the same time I think you would see so much confussion among the media talking heads, some of them might even explode.
edit on 6-5-2014 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am going to get flamed for this bigtime but I'll say it - unless the GOP changes things a Republican will never win the presedency again. Even after Obama; i would argue it boils down to the younger generations of Americans are more likely to have liberal views and well let's face it and say it blunty - if the trend continues the conservative base will simply die out and be replaced.

The youth of today do not think like the generations of past - that is a simple fact I have witnessed all my life.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a Republican will never win the presedency again.

I wish that was a promise.
If you could promise me that the Democrats would never win it again either, I would have hope for our country.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Since 2002, there have been 23 attacks on embassies and consulates and an attack on a US compound in Riyadh. Maintaining embassies and consulates carries an inherent risk — a risk that is much greater in countries where a sizable percentage of the population has an unfavorable view of America and our foreign policy.

This is a manufactured scandal but if you want "the truth" maybe you should start with the report of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

Basically none of the allegations floated were substantiated. If you don't want to read the report, you can read a summary of their findings in the press release.

What questions do you have?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rickynews

Fox news...
What else is new at bull# mountain?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
September, 14 2012- 3 days after Benghazi attacks
U.S. Press Secretary Jay Carney Blames “anti-Muslim” video

September 14, 2012 – 3 days after Benghazi Terrorist attacks:
U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice interview on ABC News –
Video mark: 0:50– 1:45 Dr. Rice states as “fact” - that Benghazi attack was response to “anti-Muslim” YouTube video. Video mark 4:44 – Dr. Rice again states anti-Muslim video a direct result of Benghazi attack

September 14, 2012 – 3 Days after Benghazi attacks – Funeral for Americans Killed in Benghazi
Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

edit on 6-5-2014 by rickynews because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2014 by rickynews because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
September 20, 2012 – 9 days after Benghazi Terrorists attacks:
Dr. Rice CBS News Interview – Video mark 0:44

September 24, 2012 – 14 days after Benghazi attacks
President Obama’s Speech at the United Nations

October 16, 2012 – President Obama and Governor Romney Debate
Benghazi attacks –
Mr. Obama promises “we will find out exactly what happened…” and “we are going to hunt down those responsible”.
CNN’s Candy Crowley rushes to President Obama’s defense

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
November 14, 2013 – 63 days after Benghazi attacks
President Obama promises to “put forward every piece of information we have”

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How many of those prior attacks had lies and cover-ups like the Benghazi lies and cover-ups?

There must be at least one or two?

Deeper analysis required.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join