It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican black bear and cub caught on video, Rock climbing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This morning on Global news they had a small segment on this video. I found it amazing and I needed to share it with you all.

When I was young my brother and I went rock climbing all the time. But this bear cub makes us look like chumps! lol

Happy Tuesday!
edit on 6-5-2014 by HiMyNameIsCal because: spelling

edit on 6-5-2014 by HiMyNameIsCal because: spelling & grammar

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
AWESOME! Thank you for sharing. I didn't know they could climb that well.
This was a great way to start me day!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: HiMyNameIsCal

Great catch! Amazing survival climb!
Btw, i found the original 720p version here
Climbing Bears 720p

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That's awesome!

I absolutely love bears. I'm English, but have been living in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania, working for the past year and I've developed a huge interest in them.

We actually have a mother and four cubs roaming around here, and everyone has been telling me seeing four cubs is a huge rarity. I say cubs, but they're a lot larger now - They resemble more of a bear army right now, but I'm going to see if i can catch any of those little fellas going rock climbing!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
We do have a great number of bears and while driving through hills and mountains, is absolutely no rarity to stumble upon them, sometimes an entire family. Now forgive me for the words in the picture but I couldn't resist

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Very cool. Bears are awesome creatures. Freaking pigs with claws. Very strong and very smart. Never underestimate a bear.

new topics

top topics

join