It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family, Friends Of Dead Home Invaders Say “They Didn’t Deserve To Get Killed.”

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: spirited75

All I know is that, unlike many people in this thread, I do not fantasize about having a 'legal' reason to kill people. I do not go to bed of a night salivating over the thought of possibly murdering anyone who intrudes into my house.

Other than that, I could care less what bloodthirsty gun-freaks think.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

All I know is that, unlike many people in this thread, I do not fantasize about having a 'legal' reason to kill people. I do not go to bed of a night salivating over the thought of possibly murdering anyone who intrudes into my house.

Other than that, I could care less what bloodthirsty gun-freaks think.

and you accuse others of putting words into your mouth, while simultaneously assuming that they go to bed salivating and fantasizing about murdering someone.

you are smegma head from sydney australia right?
killing someone who is in the process of committing a
felony crime against you your family or your property is not murder.

do you know what smegma is right?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75

killing someone who is in the process of committing a
felony crime against you your family or your property is not murder.

So, hypothetically, if someone entered my house and was snorting meth off my kitchen bench (nothing else, just the drug-taking) then, according to you I would be well within my rights to blow his head off?

And you are saying that you aren't bloodthirsty? That's a laugh.

This thread IS full of people salivating over the thought of killing people, it is blindingly obvious to anyone who isn't bloodthirsty.

Oh and FYI the word Smeg (and Smeghead) was used in the BBC series Red Dwarf upon which my username is based. It has NOTHING to do with the word 'smegma' and I find it rather disturbing that your head went there.

Nice try. Not.

edit on 15/5/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
And you are saying that you aren't bloodthirsty? That's a laugh

the above statement is you trying to put words in my mouth, "...you are saying..."

This thread IS full of people salivating over the thought of killing people, it is blindingly obvious to anyone who isn't bloodthirsty.
have you seen a picture or seen first hand someones saliva as a direct result of this thread topic?
if not then you are not being truthful when you say people are salivating, are you?

Oh and FYI the word Smeg (and Smeghead) was used in the BBC series Red Dwarf upon which my username is based. It has NOTHING to do with the word 'smegma' and I find it rather disturbing that your head went there.

Nice try. Not.

maybe the reason was that you used the word smeg (ma) head in your caption and were deliberately trying to draw other peoples attention to that particular anatomy and secretion yourself.

look up the term PROJECTION in psychological parlance, as it is obvious to me that is one of your biggest defense mechanisms.
edit on 15/5/2014 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Wow, you are desperately clutching at straws aren't you?

Lol.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

"And you are saying that you aren't bloodthirsty? That's a laugh"

the above statement is you trying to put words in my mouth, "...you are saying..."

So you admit you ARE bloodthirsty then?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

"And you are saying that you aren't bloodthirsty? That's a laugh"

So you admit you ARE bloodthirsty then?

no those are words that you attempt to place in others oral cavities.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You do realise you have completely contradicted yourself don't you?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954
i have an alarm system on my house , that is the only warning you will get if your still there its to to harm to my family . i will shoot you dead

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

hey sorry you have to go through so much with your dead kid who couldn't keep off other peoples chit and had to be a thief. fucher made his choice he fuched up. i'm pretty sure if i kill somebody their kin will come after me we have all seen the movie tombstone but have you seen texas chainsaw massacre? 70's version. where i live if somebody breaks into my house, i can ed gein their asses if you want to go down the vengeance path. smack with a cross pien hammer, their fuching body is twitching, smack their heads again motionless. some vato doesn't like it wants to try to come into my house, bam a fuching meathook in their back until death, slow painful death. sorry this isn't a communist country where everybody doesn't care about personal property 'cause they do not have chit. like seriously you are just trying to bait arguments out of people. you're acting like you're the only one who has lost a god damn fuching thing.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

blood thirsty people have more pathological and more complicated plans for their victims. why not blow someones head off for doing meth in my house? far better than what awaits them if i have a hammer, bondage equipment, syringes full of pine sol, lsd, a skinning knife and some sewing equipment. even if i didn't have guns i would be well within my power to take everything from whoever breaks into my house. their soul, their life, their organs, their skin. i'm sick of suburban dickholes trying to act urban
edit on 15-5-2014 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

you can feed a whole neighborhood with a burglar

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rockoperawriter

Hugs & Kisses!

Now your talking pain and vengeance,

I am starting to like you,

please be my little biatch.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

sorry dude hetero. if we were in the same neighborhood i might know a guy you could hook up with but i love da pussay too much.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Why go in your home?

According to the ballistics of the 223 cartridge, reasonably up to 300 yards for varmints.

For the 30-06

Muzzle Bullet Trajectory / IN.:

100 yds .........+ 2.5"
200 yds ........ + 2.2"
300 yds .........- 3.4"
400 yds .........- 15.3"
500 yds ..........- 34.6"

Game on!

Thanks for the u2u message, but I was only joking.

edit on 15-5-2014 by AlaskanDad because: changed trajectory layout

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

30 06 is just a poser

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties
in your mind is the only place i have contradicted myself,
and that is of absolutely no consequence or concern to me.

just because i would shoot first for immediate incapacitation to include fatal,
does not make me bloodthirsty, it makes me at the top of the
Darwinian pile of survival of the fittest.

the reason you have so much emotional agony over this thread is due to the inherent
contradiction in the foundation of your world view and philosophy.
and again projection

edit on 15/5/2014 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

seems like a chore to reload

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rockoperawriter

But underhammers shoot so smooth and sweet and the cost of shooting one is so cheap!

But then a 50 cal BMG on an AR-15 lower will put the rounds out much faster but you're getting $pendy.

I'd rather be hunting than angry! and honestly I'd rather use a 223 as it wastes less meat.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

with a 7.62x54 who needs barins?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join