It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the corporate media whitewashes Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
OP SnF IMO this topic can never be brought up enough times. The western media is trying to whitewash this event without a doubt.

Here is a question I always pose myself, everybody here slama RT, but without RT; whos to say the Odessa Fire would not have gone completely ignored??? The MSM can ignore fringe alternative sites like ATS reporting something but once their Russian counterpart releases some news they MUST counter is asap.

For that reason i'll say it, go RT!!!!! Their slogan is even 'Question More'. When was the last time anybody in the USGov wanted to questioning anything they say?????

Pft they would never encourage such a thing. Also, at least Russians know RT is biased. Western citizens would have you believe our media is completely fair. The not so bright ones, that is.
edit on 6-5-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Here is a question I always pose myself, everybody here slama RT, but without RT; whos to say the Odessa Fire would not have gone completely ignored???

I seriously doubt that..

Please take a look here...

bambuser.com...

Do you see all the video and pics being taken, I am certain that there is no way this would have gone completely ignored.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
How corporate media whitewashes Ukraine

You mean how Russian corporate media reports minority's they're backing and how the west supports the majority of Ukraine and there interim government ?

More Russian anti west propaganda I see

Putler needs to tar the EU and US and paint them as the evil bankers it makes his job all the more easier to flatten Ukraine and carve up new boarders

Never going to happen Guys it's useless even trying to defend Russia's actions
edit on 6-5-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Majority? Only in western statistics. Google Slovjansk (73% of the 117.000 is ukrainian) and Kramatorsk (70% of 173.000 is ukrainian).

I hear from the junta puppet-government, that the civils helping the "terrorists"

The 44-year old councillor's coffin was carried out to the waiting hearse, emotions spilled over, and the crowd broke into two chants — “Glory to the Odesan hero,” and, more ominously, “Never forget, never forgive.”
It is such emotions that have many in the multi-ethnic city fearing another eruption of violence from both sides. A few hundred metres away, outside the building where Markin died, an angry protester has scrawled the word “genocide.”

Odesa buries its dead as Ukrainian crowd chants ‘never forget, never forgive’'

Odessa is ukrainian?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

A quick poll: How many on this thread think that Jatsenyuk was right to order the Odessa protesters exterminated? Don't be shy. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where is your proof that he did? That said, I will say that a terrible crime was committed inn Odessa seventy years ago and a terrible crime was committed in Odessa a few days ago. That still does not mean that Nazis are running Ukraine or that Putin's invasion was justified.

I am increasingly of the opinion that neo-Nazis admire Putin for his strong, bold dictatorial style. The anti-Semitism lurking just beneath his fans' posts is obvious. Not one of you, not one single one, has denied it. Mocked it, yes. Denied it, no.

As for setting yourself free: unless you are prepared to accept the possibility that a man who was trained as a KGB agent and who has been known to use the tactics of deceit is every bit as capable as the CIA and MOSSAD of committing a terrible false flag attack you are living in a prison of your own making.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Majority? Only in western statistics. Google Slovjansk (73% of the 117.000 is ukrainian) and Kramatorsk (70% of 173.000 is ukrainian).

Your own statistics show that Eastern Ukraine is being terrorized by a violent minority.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Majority:

Minority: gang in Kiev using far right murderers as police instead of the "governed" country's armed forces...

Feel free find and watch the video here if you want to see terror of ukrainian animals:

The worst of the shocking footage out of Odessa is not even the photos of the charred corpses in the House of Trade Unions, but rather thevideo of frenzied neofascists hacking off a young man’s leg right in the middle of the street (9:00 onwards). They did not hide their pleasure at the sound of the victim’s screams and the crunch of bones, as they slathered their hands in his blood with cries of exultation. These are no longer human beings, these are NON-HUMANS. Yes, if “Ukraine” now consists of animals like this, then the country it once was truly no longer exists.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

Majority:

Minority: gang in Kiev using far right murderers as police instead of the "governed" country's armed forces...

Feel free find and watch the video here if you want to see terror of ukrainian animals:

The worst of the shocking footage out of Odessa is not even the photos of the charred corpses in the House of Trade Unions, but rather thevideo of frenzied neofascists hacking off a young man’s leg right in the middle of the street (9:00 onwards). They did not hide their pleasure at the sound of the victim’s screams and the crunch of bones, as they slathered their hands in his blood with cries of exultation. These are no longer human beings, these are NON-HUMANS. Yes, if “Ukraine” now consists of animals like this, then the country it once was truly no longer exists.

Why do you suppose some Ukrainians looked at the Nazis as liberators? It is called the Holodomor, and I suggest you read up on it if you want to really understand what is going on there.

Edit to add: So now the Russians are calling Ukrainians "animals." Dehumanization precedes genocide.
edit on 6-5-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

...and one million ukrainians joined not the german army, but the SS. They are well practiced in killing each other...

But wait, the Holodomor organisers was the same puppets (bolshevik jews) as the now acting and mostly jew coup-appointed democrats, not to mention the old-new oligarchs. The Kharkiv mayor, who was shot a week ago, now hospitalised in Haifa. He was pro-Yanukovich, then become pro-Jats. (Jats is Nuland's pre-specified new ukrainian boss (proved with leaked calls monthes earlier...)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join