It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Treatments that many Experts refuse to have themselves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A reply to Paleorchid13:

Thanks for the advice and link. I'll check that out.

I had been taking SamE for years before having major depression. The doctor told me to stop taking the SamE and prescribed Celexa. It seems to work okay, but I want to get off it now. Based on research I've done, prescription anti depressants can have long term consequences, and some of the things I've read scare me.

Snarky412, thanks for the link to that website. I'll check that out too.

I take cinnamon for my blood sugar and cholesterol, along with garlic.

And I love peanuts and cashews too. I'm eating more nuts and less chips now.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I recently told my mom to talk to her Dr. and stop taking the statins she was on.

Most people don't know there are two variants, water and fat soluble. Fat soluble are far more prevalent, and have far more complications. Many Dr.'s couldn't tell you the differences, and love to prescribe the more dangerous fat soluble variants.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I hope this is relevant. My mother who is a very experienced qualified nurse was diagnosed with breast cancer over 25 years ago. She told the doctors (her friends) before they operated that if it was cancer to removed the whole thing and not mess about. She then refused any treatment such as chemo or radiation. She has been completely free of cancer even though her sister passed away from her breast cancer. I would not advise anyone else to take this decision but my mum must have known what she was doing.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join